Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander (5506 Views)

COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire / A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User / How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander by Amfinished: 2:07pm On May 07, 2017
Please don't mind my english because i dint went to any higher institutions, i only managed to round up with secondary school after the death of my father.

It all happened on the 3rd of March 2013, when i went to watch the match b/w Manchester United and Real Madrid, it's a champions league match which ended in a 1 - 1 draw.
After the match on my way home i saw a woman, not actually a girl but a normal matured woman, i was 19years old then going to 20 with in the next two months.
Though i dint know she was a woman at first, i thought she was just a normal sist, so i jst decides to call on her "hello baby" and she turned and responded that i should not call her that, that only her boyfriend can call her that, i was an heavy introvert and very shy. So i told her sorry and continue on my way home. Then she turned again to me and said that i dnt have money, so no need to look her side. At first i was so shocked then i replied that i have, and she asked me how much and i told her i have 500, but it was a lie i only have 130# with me then, so she said we should look for a corner and do the main thing then i give her the money, that statement is the only that have given me the most sexual urge till date. I was still a Virgin then. Because i was very shy i dnt near girls but only fantasize about them. So we saw a garage built with zinc it was very dark and we went in. She then asked for the money first which i gave her the 100 with me she looked at it and said i told her it was 500# then i opened up to her and told her it's. 100# i have then she collected the 100# and she was standing while lowering her pants down for me to come through her from behind, i was so filled with sexual urge that i dint remember if there is any thing in this world called condom, i really wanted to enjoy the sweetness of sex then, i don't even know anything called masturbation then or how it feels like. All i needed that moment was to really know how pleasure from sex feels like because i have always been fantasizing about it for so long. So i slide my dick In from the back and in a matter of under a minute i cum inside her (ejaculated) i dint even felt any pleasure nor felt my dick inside her, then i dint knw anything like if a woman has a wild vagina or now, so i was really surprised then why it was not pleasurable to me.
Then fast forward to one week passed then two then three, for five and it was six weeks.
I was going to buy akara at a popular junction called 4 corner in my area, i was just stepping out of my gate when this terrible headache started nacking at my head the most terrible and painful i have ever withnessed in all my whole life of existence till date, then i became sick my temperature was really very hot then i took my phone to search for symptoms of hiv and aids, i saw some of the symptoms i was experiencing then like the high fever, headache, i had a very little pain on my throat but not a sore throat, i was down with this fever for a week and some days, then my mum decides i do a text which i went to a lab and they ran a malaria any typhoid text on me, and the lab man said i had typhoid, i jst smiled bcus i knw it was not typhoid so he wrote a medicine for me called "ciprofloxacin" i still remember the name of that medicine till date then i went to a pharmacy and bought it and drank that night, the next day i was 80%-90%well again. Though deep inside me i knw it's not the wrk of the medicine. I knw %100 and felt i really have the hiv virus. then i was well again i knew it was the hiv virus taking his toll on me all this while But i kept silent bcus only i knw what was really going on and what i did. Then down to three months and some days later i was down with a fever again i became really sick, i then knew the hiv has started taking his toll again. So my mum told me that there is a free text going on at a clinic called "salvation clinic" and i went there and asked where the text is going on and i was directed to a room, so i walk down to the room and met a dark lady there and she asked me to sit and the first question she asked was if i knw the type of free text going on and i nodded no then she said it's an hiv text, i almost collapse at the chair i was sitting but i managed to pretend that everything was fine. Then she asked if i have ever had unprotected sex before and i lied and said no. So she then use a needle to draw my blood and place it inside something in front of her and was looking at it, then minutes later she wrote a result, and gave me i looked at it and it was negative, i knw the lady dint knw what she was doing or knw her wrk, bcus deep down i knw am hiv positive.
I went home and days later and became well again, though since then till date i have not fallen sick again but i knw am hiv positive.
Then months later i followed my best friend to a brothel "ashewo quaeter" and i had my second sex there. I don't want to bother u guys with long episodes especially the lazy readers, so fast forward till date i have slept with total of 292 Prostitutes including two different ones i had sex with on Thursday this week, not a week that will pass by that i have not gone there, i even have a diary. I can remember the faces of about half of them just by mare looking at my diary with the funny names i saved each and every one's i have slept with then. Then a day before yesterday i went again i was and followed a lady upstairs to her room, then sex started and i noticed my penis is rubbing against something rough and i brought my dick out and saw the condom has bursted the vagina was very dry, so she changed the condom and minutes later i ejaculated, so i went home. Minutes later sexual urge came again and i went back, same lady again and we started having sex, condom bursted again and she changed it. I later erupted and i went home, i later noticed a small sore on my dick, now am feeling very weak and tired with my eyes paining me. I read somewhere here that hiv has different types am feeling I have contraced the second type of hiv virus. Adding to the first i contracted years later. Am really feeling frustrated and confused now.
Please lalasticlala help me to push this to the front page so i can get more help.
Re: How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander by sisisioge: 2:17pm On May 07, 2017
Lalasticlala pls don't push this anywhere! This dude here has a death wish, you need not be too bothered about him.

Oga, well done. You are about 23yrs old which makes you a very grown man. Continue. Your Waterloo is very imminent!

14 Likes

Re: How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander by SUPERPACK: 2:19pm On May 07, 2017
you need a job.

2 Likes

Re: How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander by nursennenny(f): 2:21pm On May 07, 2017
U are simply increasing ur viral load by sleeping around

5 Likes

Re: How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander by Amfinished: 2:21pm On May 07, 2017
sisisioge:
Lalasticlala pls don't push this anywhere! This dude here has a death wish, you need not be too bothered about him.

Oga, well done. You are about 23yrs old which makes you a very grown man. Continue. Your Waterloo is very imminent!
I will be 23 this month sir.
Re: How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander by Amfinished: 2:23pm On May 07, 2017
nursennenny:
U are simply increasing ur viral load by sleeping around
Only twice the condom has bursted since i started sleeping with Prostitutes ma.
Re: How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander by etzskillz(m): 2:24pm On May 07, 2017
no be HIV dey do u,u need brain surgery

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander by braine(m): 2:27pm On May 07, 2017
you did not do any confirmatory tests and you keep insisting you have it.

4 Likes

Re: How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 07, 2017
lies
Re: How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander by Young03(m): 2:37pm On May 07, 2017
I laugh in chinese
only u 293 prostitute s
bro ur already dead
better go n run another test

galaxy sIII for sale
pm if ur interested

Re: How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 07, 2017
Somebody fit summarize??

I nor fit read anything sad

1 Like

Re: How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander by Chanchit: 2:46pm On May 07, 2017
People like you need people like me on this forum, but if we give you the right word now, I don't know who really press the ban button on this forum. Cos I've been banned four times already this year, so I can't advice you. since your name is 'amfinished' you are definitely soon gonna be finished.

3 Likes

Re: How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander by frankloloko: 2:52pm On May 07, 2017
You don't have any hiv . Four years without sickness my guy . Go and sin no more .
Re: How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander by geunik(m): 3:02pm On May 07, 2017
If your story is true, there is a high possibility that you are negative. One thing introvert suffered is that they lack trust for people. They fear information they give people about their problems will be used against them someday hence hide them. This makes them live a life of theirself.
Your mind is playing tricks on you. You have read and heard that hiv is transmitted through sex and your mind started the whole game. This happens a lot to people who have little info on how the virus operates. Google pls.
It takes some time before signs and symptoms manifest not your 6 weeks story. It takes about 3 oaths before it can be detected in a test. Go do hiv/aids test and start living right. The earlier, the better your mind will be at rest. Os prostitutes are even cleaner than some random girls we see today.

1 Like

Re: How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander by sagerasaq: 3:09pm On May 07, 2017
wait ooo... shocked shooo.. u just dy dash d Hiv even wen u no been sure say yu get am? na mad man yu be ooo.... Hiv symptoms are same with many diseases ... why dont yu just go for Hiv test? i just pity d lives yu ey destroy... oma shey oooo

1 Like

Re: How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander by Amfinished: 3:31pm On May 07, 2017
geunik:
If your story is true, there is a high possibility that you are negative. One thing introvert suffered is that they lack trust for people. They fear information they give people about their problems will be used against them someday hence hide them. This makes them live a life of theirself.
Your mind is playing tricks on you. You have read and heard that hiv is transmitted through sex and your mind started the whole game. This happens a lot to people who have little info on how the virus operates. Google pls.
It takes some time before signs and symptoms manifest not your 6 weeks story. It takes about 3 oaths before it can be detected in a test. Go do hiv/aids test and start living right. The earlier, the better your mind will be at rest. Os prostitutes are even cleaner than some random girls we see today.
Sir my story is %100 true, the six weeks symptoms i mentioned earlier is the early symptoms of hiv.
The sex i had earlier am counting every single days that passes by then when it's 4 - 6 wks i will watch out for symptoms.
Re: How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander by Amfinished: 3:34pm On May 07, 2017
sagerasaq:
wait ooo... shocked shooo.. u just dy dash d Hiv even wen u no been sure say yu get am? na mad man yu be ooo.... Hiv symptoms are same with many diseases ... why dont yu just go for Hiv test? i just pity d lives yu ey destroy... oma shey oooo
Sir i dint destroy anybody life, all my life i have never had sex with a normal girl. All the sex i have are all with Prostitutes and the condom has only bursted only 3 times which i normally dectects within a minute or two a most.
Re: How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander by frankloloko: 3:40pm On May 07, 2017
Amfinished:

Sir i dint destroy anybody life, all my life i have never had sex with a normal girl. All the sex i have are all with Prostitutes and the condom has only bursted only 3 times which i normally dectects within a minute or two a most.
shut up you don't have hiv go and buy jamb form and go back to school .

6 Likes

Re: How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander by dfo12(m): 4:01pm On May 07, 2017
sisisioge:

No chill for the guy lol
Re: How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander by tens4real(m): 5:57pm On May 07, 2017
jeloser:
lies
baba am still waiting for your reply I really need to talk to you
Re: How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 07, 2017
geunik:

Replace introverts with shy. There is a difference.

1 Like

Re: How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander by trustworthy1(f): 6:18am On May 08, 2017
please go and do HIV test and other STD test in a reputable hospital. Even if you are HIV positive, there are still hope for you. You will be counseled and your viral load and CD4 count would be checked in order for you to start treatment. Make hay while the sun shines. note the drugs are free. please stop sleeping around with prostitutes. I have seen HIV positive patients that are very healthy and by mere looking at them you'll not even know that they are HIV positive.

2 Likes

Re: How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander by rex444(m): 7:06am On May 08, 2017
This guy is hilarious....lol...kontinu
.ur charity work
..ur reward is on d way

1 Like

Re: How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander by Amfinished: 9:11am On May 08, 2017
trustworthy1:
please go and do HIV test and other STD test in a reputable hospital. Even if you are HIV positive, there are still hope for you. You will be counseled and your viral load and CD4 count would be checked in order for you to start treatment. Make hay while the sun shines. note the drugs are free. please stop sleeping around with prostitutes. I have seen HIV positive patients that are very healthy and by mere looking at them you'll not even know that they are HIV positive.
I would rather die sir than knowing am hiv positive, u won't understand why i said so. I rather die.
I have not seen money to chop this morning, then i will be spending thousands everyday to take treatment. I rather die early than knowing am hiv positive, that am going to die any moment from now.
Re: How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander by frankloloko: 11:11am On May 08, 2017
Amfinished:

I would rather die sir than knowing am hiv positive, u won't understand why i said so. I rather die.
I have not seen money to chop this morning, then i will be spending thousands everyday to take treatment. I rather die early than knowing am hiv positive, that am going to die any moment from now.
then where are you getting money to bleep those olosho ?

2 Likes

Re: How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander by Omooniya1: 2:01pm On May 08, 2017
, i later noticed a small sore on my dick, now am feeling very weak and tired with my eyes paining me. I read somewhere here that hiv has different types am feeling I have contraced the second type of hiv virus. Adding to the first i contracted years later. Am really feeling frustrated and confused now.
Please lalasticlala help me to push this to the front page so i can get more help. [/quote]
how many days or weeks or months interval before you started noticing them the feeling?
Re: How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander by Amfinished: 4:28pm On May 08, 2017
Omooniya1:
, i later noticed a small sore on my dick, now am feeling very weak and tired with my eyes paining me. I read somewhere here that hiv has different types am feeling I have contraced the second type of hiv virus. Adding to the first i contracted years later. Am really feeling frustrated and confused now.
Please lalasticlala help me to push this to the front page so i can get more help.
how many days or weeks or months interval before you started noticing them the feeling?
The third day after having sex when the condom bursted twice, i started having this symptoms the third day.
Re: How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander by Amfinished: 4:30pm On May 08, 2017
frankloloko:
then where are you getting money to bleep those olosho ?
Where i work, i normally receives daily payments of #500, they pay me daily and not monthly.
Re: How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander by frankloloko: 4:51pm On May 08, 2017
Amfinished:

Where i work, i normally receives daily payments of #500, they pay me daily and not monthly.
and you're using it to bleep ?
Re: How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander by Amfinished: 5:40pm On May 08, 2017
frankloloko:
and you're using it to bleep ?
I just don't know what is always pushing me there daily sir. I really don't know what to do anymore
Re: How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander by emmahalem(m): 6:36pm On May 08, 2017
I think this dude needs help not all this bashing, and i mean psychological and mental help
Re: How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander by frankloloko: 11:19pm On May 08, 2017
Amfinished:

I just don't know what is always pushing me there daily sir. I really don't know what to do anymore
get a job , you can learn trade .

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For April 5 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19: Enugu Reports One New Case / World Malaria Day 2023: Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation’s Road To Malaria Eradicatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.