Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander (5537 Views)

COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire / A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User / How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:03am On May 09, 2017
Smh
Re: How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander by geunik(m): 10:15pm On May 12, 2017
You are working.
Good
hiv drugs are free in general hospitals. Trust me, no other person apart from the lab man and your doctor and the pharmacist who will give you the drugs will know about it. However, i know it is your psychology. You had the wrong orientation about hiv from the beginning and is affecting you badly. I do not know how to counsel over the internet. But one thing i have noticed in all your comment is that you have already make your mind on what you think and what to do so any Advice will fall on deaf ears. Like as i said earlier, hiv aids takes time to manifest and show up in test. Your so called symptoms where too soon which means it is that normal psychology thing. If you eat a food and believe there is poison in it that will give you high fever, the moment you start deliberating on it the Moment the fever comes. Have seen your type before.
Re: How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander by director123(m): 4:41am On Sep 16, 2017
just go to a believing church and worship God. cooljust go to a believing church and worship God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Contracted Hiv From A Strange Prostitute At Age 19 - A Nairalander by funbaico(m): 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
Omo, you ain't got HiV the first time trust me. it was your misconception of being positive that gave you the audacity to continuing having sex with Prostitutes. Go for a proper check and stop patronizing sex workers. Maka ndụ gị o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Primus Hospital Karu, Health Tip Of The Day: Eat Right, Live Healthier! / Health Minister, Adewole Celebrates World Malaria Day (Photos) / Help For Itchy Arm-pits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.