Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,967 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised (31933 Views)

Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet / Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by yns4real: 6:26am On Oct 22, 2018
A graduate of Psychology at the Imo State University, Uche Dubem Ohakwe, who rode a bicycle from Owerri to Abuja in support of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar’s presidential ambition, has been hospitalised at the National Hospital in Abuja.

Mr. Ohakwe arrived Abuja last week after riding the bicycle for six days. He took off from Shoprite, Owerri on October 13.

In a voice message sent through his Whatsapp handle, Mr. Ohakwe said he went to urinate but suddenly had a shock in his head which led to his state of comma.

“When I woke up I found myself in the hospital; the National Hospital. Series of tests were conducted and at the end of the day my BP was about 300. But now I am getting okay,” he said.

He said he was one of the Nigerian youths that had benefited from the scholarship scheme sponsored by Atiku.

“I did not do this for money, if it is for money, I know how and where to get it. So this is a call to all Nigerians, especially the electorate not to make another mistake,” he said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/atikus-supporter-who-rode-bicycle-from-owerri-to-abuja-hospitalised.html

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by nitrogen(m): 6:29am On Oct 22, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Are we not serving a living God?

Stvp1d fella!

20 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by MrMystrO(m): 6:36am On Oct 22, 2018
Mumu

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 6:38am On Oct 22, 2018
This one dey find money ..

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by omusiliyu(m): 6:43am On Oct 22, 2018
That's good for him.

Who asked him for such deadly voyage?

29 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 22, 2018
Dem never win election, you dey ride bicycle. If dem eventually win na trek naa.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by wristbangle: 6:46am On Oct 22, 2018
grin

Who send am work?

21 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 22, 2018
The mentality of some of our youths is very appalling.

What is the end goal of putting himself through this unnecessary risk?

If this nigga had a job paying him enough to feed himself and family, do you think he would have done this?

I believe there are other ways to support a candidate without risking one's life.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by nepapole(m): 6:47am On Oct 22, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by julietm123: 6:52am On Oct 22, 2018
yns4real:
A graduate of Psychology at the Imo State University, Uche Dubem Ohakwe, who rode a bicycle from Owerri to Abuja in support of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar’s presidential ambition, has been hospitalised at the National Hospital in Abuja.

Mr. Ohakwe arrived Abuja last week after riding the bicycle for six days. He took off from Shoprite, Owerri on October 13.

In a voice message sent through his Whatsapp handle, Mr. Ohakwe said he went to urinate but suddenly had a shock in his head which led to his state of comma.

“When I woke up I found myself in the hospital; the National Hospital. Series of tests were conducted and at the end of the day my BP was about 300. But now I am getting okay,” he said.

He said he was one of the Nigerian youths that had benefited from the scholarship scheme sponsored by Atiku.

“I did not do this for money, if it is for money, I know how and where to get it. So this is a call to all Nigerians, especially the electorate not to make another mistake,” he said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/atikus-supporter-who-rode-bicycle-from-owerri-to-abuja-hospitalised.html
He must have been hypertensive but ignorant of this.
Please Nigerians,lets always check our health status before we take up tideous exercises as this.

10 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by KOLLYPROF(m): 7:03am On Oct 22, 2018
Kill yourself ok
Mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by Stanweezy(m): 7:05am On Oct 22, 2018
Riding bicycle from Owerri to Abuja to congratulate Atiku on his victory at the primary, that guy must be a commercial bus driver, na who show am route...

31 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 22, 2018
grin grin grin

Those fellow Atikulooters may suffer thesame fate if they don't retrace their steps quickly

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by hardywaltz(m): 7:24am On Oct 22, 2018
This clown doesn't know he is Hypertensive and the next tym may be a stroke.
Kontinu riding bicycle up and down

9 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by Olalan(m): 7:29am On Oct 22, 2018
Risking his life trying to impress a politician cause his adventure is simply for personal gains

7 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by vedaxcool(m): 7:31am On Oct 22, 2018
So also shall Atikulooted ambitions collapse

10 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by georgecso(m): 7:44am On Oct 22, 2018
HOW WILL OBJ EXPUNGE THIS FROM HIS BOOK "MY WATCH"

Obasanjo on Atiku:
"What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest"
Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32
Copied:

But who did we offend for us to want this kind of person to be our president. Are we really like this

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by SarkinYarki: 7:50am On Oct 22, 2018
vedaxcool:
So also shall Atikulooted ambitions collapse

It is the ambition of your dullard President Buhari that shall collapse 10 times more Insha Allah In Jesus Name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by SarkinYarki: 7:51am On Oct 22, 2018
georgecso:

Obasanjo on Atiku:
"What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest"
Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32
Copied:

But who did we offend for us to want this kind of person to be our president. Are we really like this

We like him like that , he will be far better than Buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by vedaxcool(m): 8:12am On Oct 22, 2018
[s]
SarkinYarki:

It is the ambition of your dullard President Buhari that shall collapse 10 times more Insha In Jesus Name
[/s]

E pain am well we'll come enter m like pepper wey enter suya

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by Sunofgod(m): 8:12am On Oct 22, 2018
The guy n.a. scammer.. ...make he quench date.
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by backnbeta(f): 8:23am On Oct 22, 2018
georgecso:

Obasanjo on Atiku:
Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32
Copied:

I assure you, someone somewhere will write worse story about Buhari. All of them are thieves, only the person caught is paraded for all to see.
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by Scdoy: 8:27am On Oct 22, 2018
Lol
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by Lordofthewest(m): 8:28am On Oct 22, 2018
Atikulated slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by helphelp: 8:28am On Oct 22, 2018
The gimmick, the attention
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by googlepikins: 8:28am On Oct 22, 2018
Ok

Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by Tonyspecial(m): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2018
Get well soon

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by wink2015(m): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2018
yns4real:

IS THIS A KIND OF A PUBLICITY STUNT SOMEHOW TO GET SOME ASSISTANCE FROM ATIKU AND HIS SUPPORTERS?
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by patogist: 8:30am On Oct 22, 2018
Your health your problem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Tell believeable lies," these ones won't fly - Okorocha fires Ihedioha, PDP / 2023: ‘Judas Iscariot’ Hellbent On Spoiling South’s Chances – Shettima / Bandits Demand N40 Trillion, 150 Bikes To Release 16 Kaduna Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.