Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

(HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU (37020 Views)

Earn upto 25% Discounts Reselling Telecom Products Just As The Banks Do / Uncovered: The Latest Way Banks Are Robbing Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by Fapta(m): 12:34am On May 29, 2017
fapta1991@gmail.com
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by bayutech(m): 1:04am On May 29, 2017
Joeguyski:
In this post I'll let you in on a little secret concerning VTU, and provide some image proof to support my points too.
Selling or Vending Virtual Top Up Airtime(VTU) or mobile Top Up Airtime of major telecommunication companies such as MTN, Airtel, Glo and Etisalat is now easy and anyone who is serious can make money from it.

Analysis by NCC shows that we have over 149 million active GSM lines in Nigeria as at June 2016. The telecoms average revenue per user in Nigeria is N2,000 per month. Monthly airtime usage per month is N260 billion.

VTU (Virtual Top Up) vending is a HIGHLY LUCRATIVE Business and smart Nigerians like us have joined because it is easy.

HOW ARE YOU LOSING MONEY?

Check this out, when you top up your phone airtime via bank account on ATM or any other means, your bank makes as low as 5% from your purchase and sadly you make 0% or even loose further from the SMS you received for topping up (SMS charges). If you multiply 5% commission made by banks from millions of bank customers nationwide from every VTU transaction you will be amazed by the amount you will come up with.

The truth is that you can do this VTU vending business without necessarily having any CERTIFICATE, COMPUTER, HUGE CAPITAL, WEBSITE/BLOG or having to REGISTER your business name. Yes, it’s that easy.

You can start a VTU business with as low as N1,000 – N7,000 with just an internet enabled smartphone and my Virtual Top Up Vending Guide.We now have a new innovative and more effective approach to VTU Vending. This has taken care of the demerits of the orthodox way (SIM loaded VTU) of vending VTU.

This is image of my dashboard and balance of N1000.

With our application and VTU Vending Guide you can;
1. Use one phone to sell VTU for all major GSM networks by downloading the VTU Vending Mobile Application or using the web platform.
2. Make 3-5% profit on all your VTU Recharge.
3. Dispense VTU airtime from as low as N1 for MTN and from N45 on others (GLO, Airtel, Etisalat) to as high as N999,999.
4. Sell or dispense odd amounts such as N45.12kobo or N56 etc
5. Start vending VTU for all major GSM networks with as low as N1,000 to N7,000. You do not need a huge capital to start.
6. Solve the problem of looking for change after transactions.
7. Get your own share from the over N260 Billion naira spend on airtime in Nigeria with very little capital
8. Create your own resellers and corporate customers (distributor only) who make money for you even why you are sleeping.

ARE YOU READY TO START YOUR OWN VIRTUAL TOP UP AIRTIME BUSINESS?

Our Guide contains 3 Packages, and includes BONUS: How to Sell Waec PINS, Airtime and Data on your own website/blog. It's a complete package that you can't get anywhere.

GET THIS GUIDE NOW AT:
http://www.xtrahola.com/virtual-top-up-guide/

- From the Tech team at www.xtrahola.com

nice one.
You can publish the guide as a free course on dliteincome e-learning platform check for details http://dliteincome.com/atutor/teaching
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by boiz2men(m): 1:32am On May 29, 2017
how is it that people are not seeing this as a legal scam. dude just want to sell his voucher...... dangote would never reveal the secrets of his business.......... if op is making so much money,he would keep it to himself and family members.... ok,lets say i buy voucher.. i have to market it like the op is doing... all that stress over nothing
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by Onistephen1(m): 3:16am On May 29, 2017
ollysteve1200@yahoo.com
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by Joeguyski(m): 11:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
boiz2men:
how is it that people are not seeing this as a legal scam. dude just want to sell his voucher...... dangote would never reveal the secrets of his business.......... if op is making so much money,he would keep it to himself and family members.... ok,lets say i buy voucher.. i have to market it like the op is doing... all that stress over nothing

Oga don't say what you don't know, if VTU is a scam then why are banks and some major organisations using it? if you are not interested in the package just ignore instead of bad mouthing it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by ugbengasin34: 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
My London/UK people, you may want to visit

www.maloofx.com

Not only do I bring you information from the parallel/black market rates across 3 cities (Abuja, Lagos & PH) in Nigeria, I have also gone ahead to show you the comparison of the rates in Nigeria vs London.
The table Labelled London shows the average rate from Peckham/Woolwich.
WITH COMMISSION: What the Dealer would tell you his rate is
WITHOUT COMMISSION: The “True rate” you get for your bucks after removing the Dealers commission
All you need do come to the site and check what you are getting for your hard earned pounds sterling.

Have fun.
Ontario/Canada rate coming soon
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by Joeguyski(m): 6:32am On Jul 13, 2017
More than 54 copies already sold.

Get yours today
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by Joeguyski(m): 7:31am On Aug 28, 2017
More than 107 copies sold, that's to show how important this e-book is-both in saving and making little extra cash for yourself, order now.
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by nogasimplicity: 12:54am On Aug 29, 2017
achonamogechukwu@gmail.com
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by GGclef(m): 1:22am On Aug 29, 2017
akintolasegunemmanuel@gmail.com
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by wyserose: 3:38am On Aug 29, 2017
Wyseking@gmail.com
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by Joeguyski(m): 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
Any new testimonies?
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by donalddoni: 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
donenojieide@gmail.com
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by ccsJaga: 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
This is thesame thing with NowNow inbox me NowNow is the best
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by Joeguyski(m): 11:25am On Sep 01, 2017
More money to your bank accounts
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by johnson232: 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
Joeguyski:
More money to your bank accounts
You have been evading one serious question
Banks already have customers, that is why they are able to sell
How will individuals get customers?
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by Joeguyski(m): 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
If you start a new business, how do you get customers? How do businesses get answers? Advertisments, seo, word of mouth, you name it.
johnson232:

You have been evading one serious question
Banks already have customers, that is why they are able to sell
How will individuals get customers?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by martinmiller: 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
martinmiller005@yahoo.com
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by olatommy7(m): 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
Olatommy7@gmail.com
Details please,
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by sonety2k(m): 2:28am On Sep 02, 2017
sonetauto@yahoo.com
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by Joeguyski(m): 9:27am On Sep 02, 2017
Still trending, stil no. 1 on google search
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by Joeguyski(m): 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
The Data Bundle Reselling Ebook is finally out
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by 0siomwam: 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
osiomwanm@yahoo.com
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by Joeguyski(m): 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
Do you know the Data Reselling app also allows you to withdraw your earnings to your local bank account, YES
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by Joeguyski(m): 11:38am On Sep 04, 2017
You also get full support from me
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by jamesbridget13(f): 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
How much is d vtu eBook?
Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by Joeguyski(m): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
jamesbridget13:
How much is d vtu eBook?

It's N1000 only, with full support

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by jamesbridget13(f): 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
See what I am seeing. It's not working

Re: (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU by gpmjesus: 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
ilodiubac35@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fatima Dangote Glows At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) / Nkem Chukwumobi: Apams Wife Celebrates Billionaire Funeral Undertaker At 53 / Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.