Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,089 members, 7,849,408 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) (39730 Views)

"Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Son 4th Birthday Party / Dino Melaye And Others PDP Members Rocks Atiku Agbada (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by hezy4real01(m): 7:09pm On May 07, 2017
Who cares
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by crazyABO(m): 7:09pm On May 07, 2017
sylviaeo:
bae ogaooo grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Slurity(m): 7:09pm On May 07, 2017
As if I care. see son, let me advice you. don't be useless like your dad. and learn to talk with sense
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 7:11pm On May 07, 2017
And so, rockbeast
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 7:13pm On May 07, 2017
Celebrating looter's son
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by sylviaeo(f): 7:13pm On May 07, 2017
crazyABO:
bae ogaooo grin
my dear, make I fence my plot of land before omonile show
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 07, 2017
Victornezzar:

nawa oo
so if he's fair he looks like a biafran
must u guys claim ever8

Be objective and stop letting sentiments override ur thinking.The lil boy is a replica of his mum,skin complexion,eyes and all .Talk true

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Suko110(m): 7:13pm On May 07, 2017
GameGod:
Those that give fuccks went that way..........
Take d pic

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 7:13pm On May 07, 2017
..The boy is really handsome and fair..by the way,i thought some people were saying here that his mom bleaches..interesting.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by golddust6000(m): 7:14pm On May 07, 2017
Afonja be like "the boy is bleaching".

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Suko110(m): 7:14pm On May 07, 2017
Ngokafor:

..The boy is really handsome and fair..by the way,i thought some people were saying here that his mom bleaches..interesting.
D bleaching affect d pikin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:14pm On May 07, 2017
Splinz:

She's a free giver. smiley
grin grin cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Victornezzar: 7:15pm On May 07, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

Be objective and stop letting sentiments override ur thinking.The lil boy is a replica of his mum,skin complexion,eyes and all .Talk true
And so
baba he's a nigerian
And am an igbo boy......so stop all dis tribal ish

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 07, 2017
sarrki:
Better pikin

Abeg don't follow the path of your father and grand pa
?father
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 07, 2017
I rocked native attire to church today So? What's this rubbish doing on FP
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 07, 2017
Victornezzar:

And so
baba he's a nigerian
And am an igbo boy......so stop all dis tribal ish
No one is disputing his nationality the issue is that he resembles his mum so deal with it.
You sound too pained over this issue to Ben Igbo btw so I'm guessing ur not

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by crazyABO(m): 7:23pm On May 07, 2017
sylviaeo:
my dear, make I fence my plot of land before omonile show
it needed dearie wink
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by hebenezher(m): 7:24pm On May 07, 2017
wdf.... how is this news? arrrrg!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Victornezzar: 7:25pm On May 07, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

No one is disputing his nationality the issue is that he resembles his mum so deal with it.
You sound too pained over this issue to Ben Igbo btw so I'm guessing ur not
oga am not pained
wats dere if u type he looks cute nd resembles his mom
am an igbo boy but I love all tribes.....my partner is from d south west
i just av a problem with saying he looks like a biafran

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Surd2121(m): 7:28pm On May 07, 2017
Olu20090:
Afonjas said his mother his bleaching. How can she be bleaching when their son looks mixed? Afonjas will say...she is bleaching the little man too...lol. Afonjas are you people okay? The easy way to catch a bleacher is wait until they have a child and the truth will come out.
where is the sense in all these nitori olohun undecided

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 07, 2017
Surd2121:
where is the sense in all these nitori olohun undecided

Afonja

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 07, 2017
Victornezzar:

oga am not pained
So why are you quoting me na?was I the one that said he looks Biafran??go through the comments and direct ur complaints to the appropriate quarters inugo

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 07, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
are yorubas not good looking?

They are when they eat nni ndi Igbo prepared by Ada Igbo...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Victornezzar: 7:32pm On May 07, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

So why are you quoting me na?was I the one that said he looks Biafran??go through the comments and direct ur complaints to the appropriate quarters inugo
Anyway sorry dear
let bygone be bygone
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 07, 2017
Abeg ow dis one come be news? D mod that moved dis shit to FP needs to be flogged mercilessness
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by johnamedu: 7:35pm On May 07, 2017
Olu20090:
Afonjas said his mother is bleaching. How can she be bleaching when their son looks mixed? Afonjas will say...she is bleaching the little man too...lol. Afonjas are you people okay? The easy way to catch a bleacher is wait until they have a child and the truth will come out.
abeg who be afonja? Serious about it.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 07, 2017
Victornezzar:

oga am not pained

You have a problem with saying that he looks Biafran??

Nwokem nye efe na uzo. That boy looks Biafran. Can't you see Biafran written all over him?

FFK is aware it's time to change some things in his genetic code. The boy is the change.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by betterchance: 7:36pm On May 07, 2017
sarrki:
Better pikin

Abeg don't follow the path of your father and grand pa

I beg tell am well. Make stealing no become their family trend

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 7:36pm On May 07, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

.... cheesy grin..no mind the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Victornezzar: 7:39pm On May 07, 2017
gbosaa:

You have a problem with saying that he looks Biafran??

Nwokem nye efe na uzo. That boy looks Biafran. Can't see Biafran written all over him?

FFK is aware it's time to change some things in his genetic code. The boy is the change.
Oga he's a nigerian
he looks cute nd resembles his mom
y can't we put all dis tribal ish away
Am even an igbo guy......Full blooded 1
my partner is from d south west
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 07, 2017
Olu20090:
Afonjas said his mother is bleaching. How can she be bleaching when their son looks mixed? Afonjas will say...she is bleaching the little man too...lol. Afonjas are you people okay? The easy way to catch a bleacher is wait until they have a child and the truth will come out.

Leave Afonja people. They are sadists. Ndi Igbo na enwu ocha ubochi ututu. They will shout 'bleaching' because even there baales want to look like Igbos.

It's in the gene and it's from Olisa bi na Igwe. See how spotless that IPOB woman and her son look.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 07, 2017
Victornezzar:

Oga he's a nigerian
he looks cute nd resembles his mom
y can't we put all dis tribal ish away
Am even an igbo guy......Full blooded 1
my partner is from d south west

Oga there is nothing tribal about it. How many times are you going to tell us your partner is from south west...btw, partner in what? We don't do partner stuff in igboland.

If you plan on spending the rest of your life with your south west 'partner' make sure to avoid eating that green yucky stuff they cook with apc broom, avoid too much oil in your soup. If you visit your in laws, don't wear white clothes. I heard you have to mado afo na ani to greet them and make them feel good about themselves.

Ama m na I na anu ndumodu m na enye gi?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Kashim Shettima Harvests Cucumbers From His Farm (Photos) / FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities / Yola Bomb Blast: Photos Of Bodies Being Evacuated By Rescue Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.