Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,299 members, 7,860,732 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:07 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) (39742 Views)

"Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Son 4th Birthday Party / Dino Melaye And Others PDP Members Rocks Atiku Agbada (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Victornezzar: 7:46pm On May 07, 2017
gbosaa:

Oga there is nothing tribal about it. How many times are you going to tell us your partner is from south west...btw, partner in what? We don't do partner in igboland.

If you plan on spending the rest of your life with your south west 'partner' make sure to avoid eating that green yucky stuff they cook with apc broom, avoid too much oil in your soup. If you visit your in laws, don't wear white clothes. I heard you have to mado afo na ani to greet them and make feel good...

Ama m na I na anu ndumodu m na enwe gi?
now get out

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 07, 2017
Amarabae:
You have given him a son and yet still a girlfriend.
Nawa o

E concern u.....FYI,wat brought that child was his BANK ACCOUNT....
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 07, 2017
Victornezzar:

now get out

Then get in.

Since you have an Afonja partner, pls confirm to umuafo here the stereotype about Afonja women and doti. Is it true?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Victornezzar: 7:49pm On May 07, 2017
gbosaa:

Then get in.

Since you have an Afonja partner, pls confirm to umuafo here the stereotype about Afonja women and doti. Is it true?
may ur hatred towards another tribe not kill u

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Klington: 7:50pm On May 07, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
are yorubas not good looking?
grin grin grin grin,,,,,,,, how can

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 07, 2017
Victornezzar:

may ur hatred towards another tribe not kill u

That's where you got it wrong. I love my Afonja brodas, I have loads of them unlike you, the 'taste' of Afonja ikpu endeared you to south wasterners. She don wash pata squeeze the water put for your eba and soup. If not you'll be more venomous than Nnamdi Kanu.

Abeg confirm that doti story about Afonja woman wearing one pata for two weeks then turning it inside out and wearing it again for another two weeks.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Victornezzar: 7:57pm On May 07, 2017
gbosaa:

That's where you got it wrong. I love my Afonja brodas, I have loads of them unlike you, the 'taste' of Afonja ikpu endeared you to south wasterners. She don wash pata squeeze the water put for your eba and soup. If not you'll be more venomous than Nnamdi Kanu.

Abeg confirm that doti story about Afonja woman wearing one pata for two weeks then turning it inside out and wearing it again for another two weeks.
hmmm
dats not enof reason 4 all dis insults
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 07, 2017
Olu20090:
Afonjas said his mother is bleaching. How can she be bleaching when their son looks mixed? Afonjas will say...she is bleaching the little man too...lol. Afonjas are you people okay? The easy way to catch a bleacher is wait until they have a child and the truth will come out.
And all "Afonjas" said this? Some Nairalanders no just get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by chuks34(m): 8:06pm On May 07, 2017
GameGod:
Those that give fuccks went that way..........
add de meme Na make de thing go well
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by eleko1: 8:14pm On May 07, 2017
lipsrsealed embarassed sad undecided undecided sadlittle Ipob, .we need his DNA to be sure he is not Yorba Muslim
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Abdul124(m): 8:16pm On May 07, 2017
ebubefavou:
Ex-Minister for Aviation, Femi Fani Kayode son who he welcomed with his girlfriend Precious Chikwendu, is not yet a model, but the handsome little man can pass for one.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/femi-fani-kayodes-only-son-last-child.html

Nice good looking Albino.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by eleko1: 8:17pm On May 07, 2017
lipsrsealed sad FFK have taste all Igbos lady pots. Yorba Muslim /Afonja rock well
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by dam007(m): 8:39pm On May 07, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
weytin him grandfather do?
e born FFK
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Annie939(f): 8:44pm On May 07, 2017
big boy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 07, 2017
some people have started claiming again ooooooo. they claim niger delta they claim cameroon they claim ijaw they claim akwa ibom. they even went as far as claiming israel but I dont blame them. because they are inferior that's why they have to claim. ffk's daughter is also light skin and beautifull, and she was born by a yoruba human. u guys should also go and claim her naaa. inferior set of foolllssss
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Babanah: 8:56pm On May 07, 2017
Reminds one of Prince George
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 07, 2017
Cute kid.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by sonety2k(m): 9:39pm On May 07, 2017
cool
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by jaymichael(m): 9:40pm On May 07, 2017
sarrki:
Better pikin

Abeg don't follow the path of your father and grand pa
Orange dey "born" paw paw?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 9:55pm On May 07, 2017
GameGod:
Those that give fuccks went that way..........

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by bionixs: 9:57pm On May 07, 2017
Olu20090:
Afonjas said his mother is bleaching. How can she be bleaching when their son looks mixed? Afonjas will say...she is bleaching the little man too...lol. Afonjas are you people okay? The easy way to catch a bleacher is wait until they have a child and the truth will come out.
na only mixed bleaching them know. wetin them no get, them go dey biff people wey get. Afonja is a name of a Strong fungal diseases

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Odimson69: 10:17pm On May 07, 2017
Eeyaa,I can see Igbo blood

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 10:40pm On May 07, 2017
princessayesha:
When his mates are married with grand children...issokay
he probably has some grandchildren he hasn't met

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by GameGod(m): 10:47pm On May 07, 2017
Suko110:

Take d pic
Thanks grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by stieyven(m): 11:48pm On May 07, 2017
Guestlander:
This is the reason FFK has been speaking in tongues regarding Igbo issues. I don't blame him sha.
Speaking in tongues? Know ye not that no sin against the Holy Spirit can be forgiven? Matthew 12 :32
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 6:52am On May 08, 2017
You'be been asked but I'm still asking you: Are Yorubas not good looking?
NwaNimo1:
He looks biafran...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 6:58am On May 08, 2017
Wetin Yoruba Muslim do u Fvck u down n go to hell!
eleko1:
lipsrsealed embarassed sad undecided undecided sadlittle Ipob, .we need his DNA to be sure he is not Yorba Muslim
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by skaramanga: 8:40am On May 08, 2017
Iamwrath:
If Only his father was not covered with political and corruption dirt

Not only corruption and dirt

This son is product of an ashawo albino and a drug addict

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Son Rocks Agbada (Photos) by gwama: 5:44pm On May 08, 2017
SMALL ALBINO grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Workers' Day Celebration In Benue State Got People Talking / Governor Obiano Appoints Yul Edochie As Senior Special Adviser On Media / Clothes Spread On Rail At The Ministry Of Finance Building In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.