Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC (25781 Views)

Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Joins APC (photos) / Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Defects To APC / Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by Ijscarface: 9:43pm On May 07, 2017
The message is sound very well articulated. The problem is the messenger

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by Adekunleideology(m): 9:43pm On May 07, 2017
F.F.K IS A POLITICAL PROSTITUTE .. A BIG FOOl AND A LOUSY INDIVIDUAL.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by Nengak: 9:45pm On May 07, 2017
Which one is "light" & which one is "darkness" (PDP & APC).
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by bizzibodi(m): 9:46pm On May 07, 2017
Is their honor,dignity,self respect,courage among Thieves?i am asking u theif fanny kayode?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by Baonel(m): 9:46pm On May 07, 2017
We lack vision in this great country.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by dealslip(f): 9:50pm On May 07, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
APC brought the worst government in the history of Nigeria

Any politician that joins APC just wants to get a share of the federal loot and does not have a single interest of the masses at heart..

Well I don't trust Fani Kayode, not because of where he is from;
But because he has been proven to talk from both sides of his mouth in the past.
He is just like Tai Solarin and REUBEN ABATI.

You are very stupid to have included To Solarin in your rubbish write up. The way you kids malign men who are the epitome of humanity. Never ever again quote that man because you don't have an idea of who he was. I bet your Father wouldn't dare open his mouth to mention that name lightly. Idiot

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by anyebedgreat: 9:51pm On May 07, 2017
FFK was pushed out of APC. Even if wants to join, nobody will let him in.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by Amoto94(m): 9:52pm On May 07, 2017
morereb10:
oh chineke

were is the politics of ideology in Nigeria?

I have never seen or hear that a Democrat crossed over to join the Republican in America

Nigeria is just politics of money and favour

God save us all.
DonaldTrump say hi

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by precious1967(m): 9:56pm On May 07, 2017
d fear of efcc is d beingin of wisdom. ds useless thief does not want to refund d money he collected from dasuki. shame on him.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by factwriter(m): 9:57pm On May 07, 2017
Adekunleideology:
F.F.K IS A POLITICAL PROSTITUTE .. A BIG FOOl AND A LOUSY INDIVIDUAL.

What do you expect from a JAIL BIRD

An ex con to be for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 07, 2017
dealslip:

You are very stupid to have included To Solarin in your rubbish write up. The way you kids malign men who are the epitome of humanity. Never ever again quote that man because you don't have an idea of who he was. I bet your Father wouldn't dare open his mouth to mention that name lightly. Idiot

I understand your pain Miss,

You are apparently the illegimate love grand-daughter of that self-serving critic Tai Solarin who was turned to a mute sycophant by the evil genius IBB.

Just like FFK, he saw nothing good in IBB
The wise General knew his price and told him "come chop"
That was the death of his activism.

Olodo
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by Orpe7(m): 10:02pm On May 07, 2017
FFK Will soon join
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by arabaribiti(m): 10:03pm On May 07, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
APC brought the worst government in the history of Nigeria

Any politician that joins APC just wants to get a share of the federal loot and does not have a single interest of the masses at heart..

Well I don't trust Fani Kayode, not because of where he is from;
But because he has been proven to talk from both sides of his mouth in the past.
He is just like Tai Solarin and REUBEN ABATI.

Pls don't bring tai solarin to this matter cos tai he his an honourable man

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by symbianDON(m): 10:09pm On May 07, 2017
yinchar:
It's only a foool that will take FFK serious, didn't he joined APC in 2012/2013...

Smh...
don't mind the clown.....as if the pdp he is in now isn't another evil party

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by chloride6: 10:13pm On May 07, 2017
Who is fighting evil? We are talking about SAINTification after he has discovered he cannot pay his debt.

Please Obanikoro be SAINTified grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by Opakan2: 10:15pm On May 07, 2017
mumu FFK don fvck igbo pussy tire no come get sense to think..

soon it will be you, fayoshi.t, Kanu and co battling in pdp

BTW hope the ineffectual buffoon has no plans to join APC.. cos his foolishness is second to none

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by Misty0071: 10:16pm On May 07, 2017
Pot abusing kettle.
Armed robber advising each other
Rouge encouraging rougue
Looter writing looter
What a terrible country! These animals called men are supposed to be hanged for their impact in looting of the treasury of this country.
Bandits and drug addicts

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by Kunlexic(m): 10:17pm On May 07, 2017
Lmao...the funniest part was where he said they are princes King and children of God
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by Opakan2: 10:18pm On May 07, 2017
Baonel:
We lack vision in this great country.

speak for yourself son..

Pdp and their wailing dummies lack vision.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by Giannakopoulos(f): 10:19pm On May 07, 2017
How come the same FFK decamped from PDP to APC then to PDP. why is he preaching?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by Boyooosa(m): 10:20pm On May 07, 2017
WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by EnkayDezign: 10:29pm On May 07, 2017
mtshew

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by ebakhaiyhe(m): 10:34pm On May 07, 2017
He fight against corruption is getting better. Jump into APC you become a saint. Anyway, when I see the broom, I will pass over you
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by emeka2847: 10:37pm On May 07, 2017
This FFK don kolo finish
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by Tbest20(m): 10:38pm On May 07, 2017
[Only a fool can leasting to ffk omole ote author=yinchar post=56304759]It's only a foool that will take FFK serious, didn't he joined APC in 2012/2013...

Smh...[/quote]
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by Dee60: 10:38pm On May 07, 2017
baike:
what is this one saying

I wonder!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:40pm On May 07, 2017
FFK is big mouthed and doesn't know what he wants...i guess he will want to rejoin APC if given the chance...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by eternalcity(m): 10:44pm On May 07, 2017
APC is really using DSS and other agencies to frustrate key opposition members into joining them just so they could be let off the hook.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by peteruapata: 10:48pm On May 07, 2017
Brehi:
Well said sir
U av become irrelevant noise maker, u were once in PDP, u moved to APC and then back to PDP. OBJ has ur code, d noise u made about Amechi bin the owner of the flat where huge amount of both local and foreign currencies were found has exposed ur stupidity. I am sorry for those who beliv in ur reputation.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by MeinKampf: 10:55pm On May 07, 2017
morereb10:
oh chineke

were is the politics of ideology in Nigeria?

I have never seen or hear that a Democrat crossed over to join the Republican in America

Nigeria is just politics of money and favour

God save us all.
Donald Trump was a democrat but now he's elected on the platform of Republican

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC by mowapa(m): 11:00pm On May 07, 2017
Femi fani-Kayode will eventually do the needful. ..bet on that.matter of time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor / Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer / 2023: Naira Redesign Policy Has Minimised Influence Of Money In Politics- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.