Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

More Photos and Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Chibok Girls in Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos and Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Chibok Girls in Abuja (1836 Views)

Photos Of Salomi Pogu, The Chibok Girl Rescued Today / Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable / Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos and Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Chibok Girls in Abuja by LivingHuman: 7:47pm On May 07, 2017
The 82 abducted Chibok school girls released by Boko Haram met with President Buhari inside his official residence at the State House, Presidential Villa, Abuja today.

Here are more Photos and video of the president addressing the girls below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02lQPXYxQVI

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/just-in-president-buhari-receives.html

Re: More Photos and Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Chibok Girls in Abuja by HungerBAD: 7:47pm On May 07, 2017
Following

1 Like

Re: More Photos and Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Chibok Girls in Abuja by stephleena(f): 7:51pm On May 07, 2017
lol..na match-pass??which kain queue be that?
Re: More Photos and Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Chibok Girls in Abuja by INTROVERT(f): 7:51pm On May 07, 2017
Okay... Continue
Re: More Photos and Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Chibok Girls in Abuja by LivingHuman: 7:53pm On May 07, 2017
More pictures with Buhari

Re: More Photos and Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Chibok Girls in Abuja by Oildichotomy(m): 7:54pm On May 07, 2017
We have something to keep political hopes alive, What I don't seem to get though, They negotiated with BokoHaram for the release they said.

Can't they just negotiate to end the suicide bombings already and ask them in LAItechnical terms what are demands are and how they can be remedied. How many innocent soldiers and citizens will still need to DIE before we end this?

There is no Kumbaya here.. People are still dying regardless

2 Likes

Re: More Photos and Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Chibok Girls in Abuja by AfroSamurai: 7:55pm On May 07, 2017
Em, with recent event of things, I believe Oby Ezekwesili will soon find herself, what's that word again.... Useless!!!. In the scheme of things. grin
Re: More Photos and Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Chibok Girls in Abuja by zpakln(f): 7:55pm On May 07, 2017
Lol, why this late? dem wan do night vigil?
Re: More Photos and Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Chibok Girls in Abuja by nwabobo: 8:04pm On May 07, 2017
LivingHuman:
The 82 abducted Chibok school girls released by Boko Haram have arrived the State House, Presidential Villa, Abuja to meet with President Muhammadu Buhari.

The girls who reportedly arrived some minutes after 7pm are currently meeting with the president inside his official residence behind closed doors.

Watch Video of the girls marching inside the villa below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTNVrsS1oeY

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/just-in-president-buhari-receives.html

I hope they've given Buhari some medication that will keep him up and steady for the 20 mins he will spend with them.

We don't want to hear story that touches......

1 Like

Re: More Photos and Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Chibok Girls in Abuja by Escalze(m): 8:10pm On May 07, 2017
NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: More Photos and Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Chibok Girls in Abuja by emeijeh(m): 8:16pm On May 07, 2017
Chibok women

1 Like

Re: More Photos and Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Chibok Girls in Abuja by princechurchill(m): 8:28pm On May 07, 2017
So he can only see them in the night as a vampire
Re: More Photos and Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Chibok Girls in Abuja by iluvdonjazzy: 8:48pm On May 07, 2017
hello girls, una kidnap shake nigeria, una don become celebrity be dat so.
Re: More Photos and Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Chibok Girls in Abuja by LivingHuman: 10:12pm On May 07, 2017
Chibok Women Girls, congrats to them
Re: More Photos and Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Chibok Girls in Abuja by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 07, 2017
Oildichotomy:
We have something to keep political hopes alive, What I don't seem to get though, They negotiated with BokoHaram for the release they said.

Can't they just negotiate to end the suicide bombings already and ask them in LAItechnical terms what are demands are and how they can be remedied. How many innocent soldiers and citizens will still need to DIE before we end this?

There is no Kumbaya here.. People are still dying regardless

All you had to do was say Thank you Jesus/Allah...
Re: More Photos and Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Chibok Girls in Abuja by bitcoinvin(m): 11:52pm On May 07, 2017
LivingHuman:
The 82 abducted Chibok school girls released by Boko Haram met with President Buhari inside his official residence at the State House, Presidential Villa, Abuja today.

More photos and videos below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTNVrsS1oeY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02lQPXYxQVI

82 virgins..Is Buhari dead..i thought they only receive 82 virgins in heaven??....
Re: More Photos and Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Chibok Girls in Abuja by bitcoinvin(m): 11:54pm On May 07, 2017
TheCabal:

All you had to do was say Thank you Jesus/Allah...

82 virgins..Is Buhari dead..i thought they only receive 82 virgins in heaven??....
Re: More Photos and Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Chibok Girls in Abuja by bitcoinvin(m): 11:55pm On May 07, 2017
Re: More Photos and Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Chibok Girls in Abuja by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:58pm On May 07, 2017
grin Make i mad if i believe this CHIBOK SCAM cheesy

2 Likes

Re: More Photos and Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Chibok Girls in Abuja by Ajasco222: 1:09am On May 08, 2017
grin grin
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin Make i mad if i believe this CHIBOK SCAM cheesy
Re: More Photos and Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Chibok Girls in Abuja by Amoyinoluwa24: 8:01am On May 08, 2017
Girls cool
emeijeh:
Chibok women
Re: More Photos and Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Chibok Girls in Abuja by LivingHuman: 8:11am On May 08, 2017
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa APC In War With Dickson For Calling Jonathan A Waste Product / Please Report To Us Any Petrol Station Selling Above Pump Price!!! / Nigeria Might Go Up In Flames, If… —unongo, Second Republic Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.