Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls (50159 Views)

Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls / New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) / Photos Of The 82 Released Chibok Girls Meeting With Abba Kyari & Others In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by harizonal123(m): 10:59pm On May 07, 2017
stephleena:

kidnap me?lol....
You now pm me let me explain better grin
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by refreshrate: 11:02pm On May 07, 2017
aolawale025:
Whenever pictures of boko haram fighters are shown. They are always looking sickly, thin and hungry. These girls are healthy. Fresh. Not like people living in sambisa forest. Nigerians are yet to be told the truth about the chibok girls

Very good
God bless you for your wisdom bro.

Also we had pictures of these girls from their school flying around then ...let's play mix and match, I dare them.

I really don't know what I did wrong in my former life to end up in this country but God I am truly very sorry.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by EnkayDezign: 11:04pm On May 07, 2017
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by enemyofprogress: 11:24pm On May 07, 2017
I am beginning to suspect this Boko Haram and chibok stuffs.
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by gpfresh: 12:10am On May 08, 2017
Naija I dey hail ooo una go gather Orphanage adult female Children come show us abi.. Mak una bring d old and the new photo mak we confirm ooo Loo..look At our Leaders ooo Wu una dey fool Nonsense
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by propertydeyng: 12:13am On May 08, 2017
Bayo Omoboriowo doesn't filter our president. Omoboriowo always show true image of our president.Foul play with the pictures.
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by Nobody: 12:17am On May 08, 2017
Days ago it was on the news that the Nigerian Airforce injured shekau in an airstrike. Today same shekau released 82 girls.

Bastards!!!
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by propertydeyng: 12:22am On May 08, 2017
Politics is like a soccer game. where each team is fighting to win. They always dribble us. Politicians on one side commit fouls and all they always want is to settle their foul by fair play in other to settle the audience which are the people who voted for them....

Nigerians, you all know whats right. Our Human Development Index is low.
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by hatchy(f): 12:34am On May 08, 2017
I smell lies here.
Where they in a tunnel all the while the army bomb the forest?
How come they look well fed?
She-Cow was claimed to have been wounded recently,so who released the girls?

Could it be that these girls where hidden somewhere in an underground bunker for political purposes as claimed in some quarters?
Why must it be this period,close to May 29th that this so called swap is done?

Why must it also be just before the President jets out again for his medical treatment?

The whole drama is just confusing.
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by JayB11(m): 12:42am On May 08, 2017
Atmmachine:
Chibok girls kidnap is the greatest scam in the history of mankind

If you believe this, you might as well believe that my
grandmother is still a virgin

Where were they all these years ?? Shekau lodged them in Eko hotel or were they in that same Sambisa Forest our Nigerian Army raided about 50 times, carried out about 20 airstrikes on

They rescued the girls that were kidnapped 5 years ago from notorious Boko Haram that would even kill an innocent goat because they're blood thirsty bastards

Where were they rescued from ?? Sambisa Forest ?? Shekau just freed them because he's now a pastor ??

You mean to tell me that these girls were kidnapped 5 years ago, kept in captivity ?? Why do they look healthier than all of the Boko Haram boys, Omenka, Ngeneukwenu and Buhari put together

And your are the greatest dellusional troll i have ever encountered. We that are based in the terrain affected by the insurgents and also close to Chibok town know how true the abduction is. You cant jus sit there in the South and be assuming what is circumstantial to you. We can say that their maybe political involvement, but i want you to know that it is true. And should in case you dont believe that Boko haram exist and they invade large towns and put people into diaspora, then i want you to also know that i was part of the over 150,000 people that ran into Cameroon through mountains for days, just for the sake of life. Things are happening, humanity is turning evil.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by JayB11(m): 12:45am On May 08, 2017
blesoh:
Hahahahahaha, This old women are chibok girls cheesy cheesy
When you give birth to two amidst harsh condition and with no proper medication, we shall know how true your shape will look like.
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by Neddstark: 1:18am On May 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

Where were they all these years ?? Shekau lodged them in Eko hotel or were they in that same Sambisa Forest our Nigerian Army raided about 50 times, carried out about 20 airstrikes on

They rescued the girls that were kidnapped 5 years ago from notorious Boko Haram that would even kill an innocent goat because they're blood thirsty bastards

Where were they rescued from ?? Sambisa Forest ?? Shekau just freed them because he's now a pastor ??

You mean to tell me that these girls were kidnapped 5 years ago, kept in captivity ?? Why do they look healthier than all of the Boko Haram boys, Omenka, Ngeneukwenu and Buhari put together

You deserve to be kidnapped.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by RonJeremy: 2:21am On May 08, 2017
Where are the Chibok girls? because all I can see in the photos are healthy grandmothers claiming to be Chibok girls and a torotoro seating at the back claiming to be Buhari the President Of Islamic Republic Of Nijiria.
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by fedundiran(m): 3:34am On May 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

They were kidnapped 3 years ago by the notorious Boko Haram and they're still alive ??

What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

How can you be asking if someone is Stupid just because i corrected you..
you can live without words like that grow up..
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by Nobody: 4:20am On May 08, 2017
finally
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by heybee72(m): 5:13am On May 08, 2017
Chibok girls or Chibok mummys cos me ayam not understanding again on..
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by Teel012(m): 6:34am On May 08, 2017
hmmmmm, wonders shall never end. I believe some people no fit ever wise again, cos they can't think objectively.
1. The same Chibok girls that are being used as suicide bombers the ones that were caught trying to bomb diff places are not looking old like dis or wellkept, yet some people believe this scam.
2. Why is it that it's only in May when May 29 is close that they release the girls? the same happened last year.
3. Those of you abusing some other people because of somebody's father that does not care about your existence, some of your father's are not even 70 yet (real age) yet, they're retired cos they're old, and need rest, yet your dumbitude (permit my English, it's coined from dumb attitude) will not allow u to realise that a man like buhari is, a. too old to be effective in any political post. b. he is a dinosaur who can never understand or relate to what the young generation now is going through.
I don talk my own.
E kaaaro.
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by walosky(m): 6:34am On May 08, 2017
Who knows the kind of odour these girls would be emitting....just hope they bought new undies for them o

Hey! No quote me o...just being mindful of the frail man's health
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by peacechild(f): 8:06am On May 08, 2017
We were told shekau is wounded and our soldiers are being killed daily in all these were the Chibok girls with the same shekau that is killing our soldiers these things did not add up at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by vislabraye(m): 8:58am On May 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

. I bow oh . So bokoharam comfortably fed and clothed these girls for 3 years .
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by blesoh(f): 4:35pm On May 08, 2017
JayB11:

When you give birth to two amidst harsh condition and with no proper medication, we shall know how true your shape will look like.
This women look well fed and taken care of, so what are you saying mtheeew, we can't be fool all the time

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by JayB11(m): 12:19am On May 10, 2017
blesoh:

This women look well fed and taken care of, so what are you saying mtheeew, we can't be fool all the time
All i am insinuating is that if u can recall sometimes back, an intelligence report revealed that the girls were splitted. This ones may hav been lucky compared to the previous 21girls and the other one found close to Sambisa with a child. But, its also likely that their pary weren't kept in Sambisa for long.
Re: President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls by umama23(f): 6:55pm On May 11, 2017
Lie's Lie's Lie's. healthy looking women I see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose / Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate / Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.