Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover (64681 Views)

Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate / Amaechi Fainted, Was On Drip As Osinbajo Was Made VP To Buhari - Magnus Abe / Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by naijamerican: 3:30am On May 08, 2017
JERRYMAG4:
God will heal him.

God will deal with him.

Fixed

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by Nobody: 4:22am On May 08, 2017
this is what he shd av done earlier on,i wish him well
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by Bobby808: 4:23am On May 08, 2017
JERRYMAG4:
God will heal him.
when he is openly crushing innocent people?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by emi14: 4:40am On May 08, 2017
doctokwus:

He alluded but allowed self centred and scared cabal members to put his health at great risk by delaying his return so as to politically reclaim the influence they lost wen Osinbajo took governance by storm wen he was in charge.
I maybe wrong,but I didn't read where they said a letter wud be transmitted to senate making Osinbajo acting president.
If am correct,then the cabal don't want a repeat of d popular acclaim osinbajo garnered other time because it's one thing to b VP and another to be made acting President with all constitutional powers so guaranteed.
"govt to function normal under osnibanjo
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by Caseless: 5:00am On May 08, 2017
jumboo:

To be fair, he alluded to this fact that he will be going back when he landed after the first trip. Irrespective, he owes it to Nigerians the state of his health!
don't mind doctokwus who acts like those kids who crave for 'likes' and will be yammering as a result.
Buhari told us he'll be going back for a follow up in weeks. These senseless kids talk like sickness is not hanging on every soul.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by lakes99: 5:26am On May 08, 2017
speedy recovery buh

Bet y is it a crime for ppl to resign their office in africa. This I must to die there mentality tire me o

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by BeardedMeat(m): 5:59am On May 08, 2017
sapele914:
Guy your parents will also die one day, so you can party today.
And what brings my parents into this Sarrki? Did I refer to your parents?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by bayelsaowei(m): 6:02am On May 08, 2017
sapele914:
My guy nothing is new under the sun,they even cursed Moses for delivering them from Africa,they chose a criminal over the saviour, a good man is never honored in his own country. Most of these El chapos are probably from single homes and don't know their father's,so they have no consideration.
which good man is this sapele water talking about ..is it the good man who murdered over 200 shiite members

Abeg go sleep joor...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by driand(m): 6:06am On May 08, 2017
sapele914:
same thing your parent's work colleagues wished in their minds when your parents left work on Friday,how sad?
you should never have quote me, you shouldn't have, but here we are now, we all are not equal even if we are on a faceless forum, physical or spiritually, I give you an opportunity to test me now ... You have to apologize and delete that post or you'll blame only urself for whatever comes your way.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by bayulll011(m): 6:13am On May 08, 2017
doctokwus:

He alluded but allowed self centred and scared cabal members to put his health at great risk by delaying his return so as to politically reclaim the influence they lost wen Osinbajo took governance by storm wen he was in charge.
I maybe wrong,but I didn't read where they said a letter wud be transmitted to senate making Osinbajo acting president.
If am correct,then the cabal don't want a repeat of d popular acclaim osinbajo garnered other time because it's one thing to b VP and another to be made acting President with all constitutional powers so guaranteed.

you are wrong if he like let him write senate or not the positions of the VP is constitutional when the president is not around the VP takes all constitutional right of the president,what we witness during The ineffectual buffon was Becos he was slow and no brainer that's why turai could put us into random then,osinbajo knows the laws the cabals knows it and it's fall into places watch as osinbajo will address the nation may 29 and history will be made as the first Vp to address the nation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by Nobody: 6:17am On May 08, 2017
osazsky:

Waiten Nigeria doc. Know, abeg let's not talk of nig present doc. Dem b olodo. That was how dey killed my cousin at ubth in 2007, common cs dem nor fit do though d baby survived. Nonsense
sorry for ur loss.dey actually dey backward ...
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by Nobody: 6:19am On May 08, 2017
I can see that Mr President is completely sick. come to think of it, what exactly is wrong with him? because we are a Nigerian, he is been treated with our money.
for how long can we keep on spending money on with with don't know. femi, garba, and lie should not come to the media and disgrace their selves. because the President is sick and the whole world knows that.
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by wxyz1: 6:29am On May 08, 2017
JERRYMAG4:
God will heal him.
which God? Did Buhari believe in God.
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by sapele914(m): 6:33am On May 08, 2017
driand:
you should never have quote me, you shouldn't have, but here we are now, we all are not equal even if we are on a faceless forum, physical or spiritually, I give you an opportunity to test me now ... You have to apologize and delete that post or you'll blame only urself for whatever comes your way.
BIG MUMU may be you woke up this Monday morning feeling you are TB Joshua,learn to respect other people's parents. Dummy.
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by michoim(m): 6:40am On May 08, 2017
[quote author=doctokwus post=56302761] It's obvious they cudnt hide d truth of his health for long as some of us said earlier. U can't lie against your body and God. @least there will be a breath of fresh air with Osinbajo in charge. [/quote0]

There is nothing like hiding truth here. He said it from day one that he will be going back for treatment.And they also said when the time comes they will let Nigerians know. And they have just done that. What is now your complaint you children of hate?This is how you people hate the truth and promote the corrupt, the looters and liars.
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by UnimkeAk(m): 6:44am On May 08, 2017
oruma19:
I am surprised that many people are complaining. Many pple don't even understand what's happening in this country. Buhari is a good man and he is so disappointed that his health has failed him. He is responsible enough to hand over power to his vp not minding what his brothers around him are saying or doing. The only thing I have against Mr President is y we don't have world class hospitals in Nigeria such that he has to keep going abroad for treatment.
Responsible enough how?
The only reason he hands over power to the vp is because of the durations of his medical trips, it is illegal for the country to be witout a president
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by michoim(m): 6:47am On May 08, 2017
doctokwus:
It's obvious they cudnt hide d truth of his health for long as some of us said earlier. U can't lie against your body and God. @least there will be a breath of fresh air with Osinbajo in charge.

This is how you people talk of fresh air under Jonathan and we ended breathing corrupt air with all the high oil price he made then , nothing to show for it. Blocked head !
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by 5oyad: 6:48am On May 08, 2017
openmine:
i thought the wife said he was "hale and hearty" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The only reason BUHARI came back was to sign off oil blocs to his inlaws. Simple and short.
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by Dalek(m): 7:01am On May 08, 2017
driand:

am not supporting him, but u should also apologize to PMB's family first for ur initial post. the anger you feel now is normal when terrible stuffs are said about ur parents is what is family would feel too when dey see ur post. Don't dish out what you can't​ take.

Forget the nation is not well under buhari, but we are all humans. KTT
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by blazetitov: 7:15am On May 08, 2017
tonytony208:

Ajidara needed organ transplant.

Agreed.

It would have been cheaper and carried out much quicker if such service was available here in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by divineshare(m): 7:18am On May 08, 2017
Etogist:
If you'll miss him click share if not click like.

You to confuse us with grammar?
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by Akpoxy(m): 7:58am On May 08, 2017
God bless Nigeria.
Government should make efforts to develop our health sector so that average Nigerians can have access to affordable and quality healthcare​. He will be back safe, sound and healthy
#everylifematters

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by sarrki(m): 10:03am On May 08, 2017
BeardedMeat:
And what brings my parents into this Sarrki? Did I refer to your parents?

Have you ever seen any of my post cause one before?
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by driand(m): 11:53am On May 08, 2017
sapele914:
BIG MUMU may be you woke up this Monday morning feeling you are TB Joshua,learn to respect other people's parents. Dummy.
you will see.
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by onyxo76(m): 12:44pm On May 08, 2017
I just knew this will happen.... nothing new.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by chipower: 5:23pm On May 09, 2017
The law of nature is against him. How you measure for someone so it shall be measured for you. He killed innocent people and he desperately wants to save his life. People think God is a fool. They showed him the video on Al Jazeera and he refused to watch it.
Re: Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover by Horus(m): 6:23pm On May 09, 2017
Tpave:
So no Nigerian hospital can take care of our president. If so, then he needs to fix them

Spot-on

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni, You Have Written Your Name In Gold / Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' / Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.