Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

One Thing Nigerians Should Stop - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / One Thing Nigerians Should Stop (397 Views)

Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. / Products You Waste Too Much Money On That You Should Stop Buying / Here's Why We Should Stop MMM From Coming Back In January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Thing Nigerians Should Stop by jideofor11(m): 8:40pm On May 07, 2017
Every day i come to nairaland especially the investment thread just to see what is going on in here. I take my time to go through every created thread to see the services they offer and to see the response they get. After doing that I run a background check to know how true such investment is. Now what I have found out that people are after online method of making money and for some how to get a PayPal account that can receive money and Also a virtual card. Now there are people who offer the services to create PayPal and virtual card for those that are interested in getting it for a fee.

Just few days ago I posted about email processing and method to having a virtual card and PayPal account. Some pple got across to get the info even after posting here that it is a paid info so that No wan will say he is a scammer what so ever. They came to whatsapp and chatted me up and after explain in the process to then so backed out some still stayed to enquire more only for them to ask me to give them the info free of charge. Something I did a good and deep research for even spending money to get the info.

If I should give you an info for free then tell me why is data not free, tell me why you can't go do a research by yourself to know what it feels like to get what you want. No body wants to spend money but you want to get the best of life. How is that even possible. This is Nigeria for crying out loud. No info that has to to with wealth creation can ever be free. If you want a free info the use the internet to get free info. I bet you they are not ready to dig up the info yet they can't pay for such info. I don't understand most pple.

I don't come to nairaland just to comment on pples threads but to see what pple desire then go make a deep search on it then use it to my own advantage and that is making money through it and yes I will request you to pay me for the info cos you don't work on your own. So if anyone should ask for money over an info that is not a scam , if its something you really need then pay for it or go do the research yourself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Duty Equipment For Sell ( Give Away Price) / Trends And Forecast On Bitcoin Technology Market Research For 2020. / Distress Sales.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.