Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,593 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) (36977 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by sixtuschimere: 9:25pm On May 07, 2017
It was another busy day today as friends, family and IPOB families streamed endlessly into the palace of his Royal Majesty, Eze I.O Kanu, to pay homage to the Prince of Afaraukwu Kingdom, the Ohamadike 1, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and his gorgeous wife

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/friends-visit-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu.html

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by sixtuschimere: 9:26pm On May 07, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 9:27pm On May 07, 2017
The guy is recovering fast!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by alfonso36(m): 9:31pm On May 07, 2017
He's gotten his own thirty minutes of fame

11 Likes

Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:34pm On May 07, 2017
Just 9 People! The Coward Don Get Sense!

33 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by Epositive(m): 9:38pm On May 07, 2017
this man is a genius, i respect him smiley

I'm not a biafran tho undecided

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by TwoBottles: 9:38pm On May 07, 2017
Every brave man deserves a place in memory. Stand for something you believe in and make a difference.

I love this man's courage.

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by stephleena(f): 9:39pm On May 07, 2017
handsome man, with a beautiful wifey...and I think the greater coward is that weakling on flight,to treat his deadly disease beyond the shores of Nigeria... a coward even to himself,power drunk mofo.

123 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by blessme2019(m): 9:48pm On May 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
The camera holder nkor?

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by Okongwu55: 9:59pm On May 07, 2017
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
[/s]

keep counting and keep inviting heartbreak grin

una no get shame at all

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:07pm On May 07, 2017
Congrats ND. You are a sensation

21 Likes

Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by Franzinni: 10:09pm On May 07, 2017
Hungry lot.... If you like snap with him taya... It will not make you any bit better...

Kanu is a brave man in the literal sense...

But there is a very thin line between bravery and plain old stupidity...

I know he has come to that realization in prison.... He has deflated from the posture of defiance to a humble man...

I know you guys will come for my head but when you do... Remember to answer this question please.

If kanu.. is non compliant with the zoo... As he called it...

Why is he abiding by the orders of the zoo court? As a biafran Commander in chief of armed and radio forces... He must have realized that you can never ever kill your shadow.. It will be there even after you die.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by Authoreety: 10:14pm On May 07, 2017
stephleena:
handsome man, with a beautiful wifey...and I think the greater coward is that weakling on flight,to treat his deadly disease beyond the shores of Nigeria... a coward even to himself,power drunk mofo.

Babe u get mouth joor,

free DAT monkey wey dey quote u

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by MrAlfa: 10:14pm On May 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Listen to maths teacher you no gree.

Count again and don't forget the cameraman.

I count 12

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by Authoreety: 10:15pm On May 07, 2017
Franzinni:
Hungry lot.... If you like snap with him taya... It will not make you any bit better...

I know he has come to that realization in prison.... He has deflated from the posture of defiance to a humble man...

I know you guys will come for my head but when you do... Remember to answer this question please.

Why is he abiding by the orders of the zoo court? As a biafran Commander in chief of armed and radio forces... He must have realized that you can never ever kill your shadow.. It will be there even after you die.
Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by Beremx(f): 10:17pm On May 07, 2017
Good for him. I am not his fan though.
Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by Deathslater: 10:19pm On May 07, 2017
[quote author=Epositive post=56304650]this man is a genius, i respect him smiley

I'm not a biafran tho undecided[/quote
Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by NoBasisForUnity: 10:19pm On May 07, 2017
More gnashing of teeth for camel-humping muslim anti-Igbos. grin grin

34 Likes

Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by kingzizzy: 10:27pm On May 07, 2017
So who was that person who said that Nnamdi Kanu is about to rennounce Biafra??

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by Deathslater: 10:29pm On May 07, 2017
alfonso36:
He's gotten his own thirty minutes of fame
Yes we watched how your brown roofed houses were brought down by the ijaw militants. The show is up to 3 hrs not thirty minutes.

What Mko could not achieve, nnamdi kanu has already achieved it in less than 9months.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by ipobbigot7: 10:34pm On May 07, 2017
No matter how much they decorate Kanu, he is still a criminal, he ought to be in the prison.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by Agumbankembu: 11:25pm On May 07, 2017
Franzinni:

Coming from the one who supports Biafra. Guy, you smell of afonja every post you make.
First you said you don't care if Biafra is restored or not, second u support Biafra, now it is total insult.

You will still post more. I dey wait.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by Toketimt: 11:30pm On May 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

The fear of the zoo and the probable consequences of being shipped back to Kuje to continue eating watery beans the better his senses are being put to good use. grin
Like Ojukwu like dilector. Cowardice is in their genes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by Agumbankembu: 11:31pm On May 07, 2017
Toketimt:

The fear of the zoo and the probable consequences of being shipped back to Kuje to continue eating watery beans the better his senses are being put to good use. grin

But there are upto a dozen people there.

33 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN / 16 SARS Operatives Indicted For Killings In Five States –presidential Panel / Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.