Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) (36983 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by Toketimt: 11:33pm On May 07, 2017
Agumbankembu:

But there are upto a dozen people there.

Ipobian, go back and count and relate it to the specific bail condition granted the dilector by the zoo.

4 Likes

Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by Franzinni: 11:36pm On May 07, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Coming from the one who supports Biafra. Guy, you smell of afonja every post you make.
First you said you don't care if Biafra is restored or not, second u support Biafra, now it is total insult.

You will still post more. I dey wait.
I like your recent comments they are very mature... You are trying to know if I am igbo.. So you can fire me well abi?

Reminds me of a Hunter who took fishing hook to the forest to hunt lion.... When the lion show.... The story end there...
Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by chibuzorAbia: 11:45pm On May 07, 2017
OP dey lie small small na.........kingdom no dey Igboland, na tiny hamlets full the place.

3 Likes

Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by enemybulldozer(m): 12:17am On May 08, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Just 9 People! The Coward Don Get Sense!
How many were they in FFK's house?? I don remember, no be you say you can't wait to see the senator that will come for kanu's bail??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37am On May 08, 2017
stephleena:
handsome man, with a beautiful wifey...and I think the greater coward is that weakling on flight,to treat his deadly disease beyond the shores of Nigeria... a coward even to himself,power drunk mofo.
i am proud of you dear God bless you for this post.

4 Likes

Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by wite111(m): 5:45am On May 08, 2017
Nnamdi KANU is the greatest Igbo leader.A fearless man!

3 Likes

Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by Progressive01(m): 6:07am On May 08, 2017
Epositive:
this man is a genius, i respect him smiley

I'm not a biafran tho undecided
Genius? How? What did he invent or discover? Oooh, never mind, i know what he discovered!

He discovered how super duper gullible a people can be by simply tweaking their emotions a little.

What a genius, what a discovery! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by Epositive(m): 6:29am On May 08, 2017
Progressive01:
Genius? How? What did he invent or discover? Oooh, never mind, i know what he discovered!

He discovered how super duper gullible a people can be by simply tweaking their emotions a little.

lol, tweaking their emotions you say,,,,,,, he might not be as successful has he planned but his dedication and sacrifice is something worthwhile

like i said on the first page, i'm not really supporting biafra,,, we are in this together cheesy, i only appreciate his bravery, get it? smiley

5 Likes

Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by Progressive01(m): 6:34am On May 08, 2017
Epositive:

lol, tweaking their emotions you say,,,,,,, he might not be as successful has he planned but his dedication and sacrifice is something worthwhile

like i said on the first page, i'm not really supporting biafra,,, we are in this together cheesy, i only appreciate his bravery, get it? smiley
Toh, if you say brave, maybe one tiny little part of my brain might wanna consider that, but "genius" - nah! cheesy
Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by Epositive(m): 7:03am On May 08, 2017
Progressive01:
Toh, if you say brave, maybe one tiny little part of my brain might wanna consider that, but "genius" - nah! cheesy

troublemaker, na u sabi grin

2 Likes

Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 7:07am On May 08, 2017
[s]
Progressive01:

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by NoBasisForUnity: 7:14am On May 08, 2017
Progressive01:

The hailing of Kanu pain you no be small abi?

5 Likes

Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by chibboy: 9:25am On May 08, 2017
stephleena:
handsome man, with a beautiful wifey...and I think the greater coward is that weakling on flight,to treat his deadly disease beyond the shores of Nigeria... a coward even to himself,power drunk mofo.
if na you be gcfr nko
Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by wanimo: 9:48am On May 08, 2017
blessme2019:

The camera holder nkor?
you dey mind that guys that has nightmares on IPOB issues.....

2 Likes

Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by papaejima1: 10:15am On May 08, 2017
blessme2019:

The camera holder nkor?
That is how you know those without mental maturity.
They talk before thinking.

1 Like

Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by sukkot: 10:37am On May 08, 2017
this guy looks sick. i hope they did not poison his food in kuje
Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 10:39am On May 08, 2017
People be counting how many people are in the room.

1 Like

Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:39am On May 08, 2017
Kuje beans no be there oooo. The guy don relax small grin

Meanwhile, keep the ladies from FFK...otherwise....

Beware!
Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by AfroSamurai: 10:40am On May 08, 2017
Ipob celebrity. I'm sure he has testified that Nigeria is better and bigger than Biafra.

Next time make him think before him act.

Nonsense man!. tongue

1 Like

Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by eleko1: 10:40am On May 08, 2017
undecided they grant him bail on health ground/to aTtend to his supposed ill health but nay!Seem they scammed the judge.we are watching him from the pot
Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by AfroSamurai: 10:41am On May 08, 2017
sukkot:
this guy looks sick. i hope they did not poison his food in kuje
Poison he food? Dude looks like someone who was sodomised. grin
Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by DSoj(m): 10:41am On May 08, 2017
Priests of which shrine? grin
Dem be like juju men.
Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:43am On May 08, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Just 9 People! The Coward Don Get Sense!

They are 10 O, count again. Hin don break hin bail conditions ...........
Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by Victornezzar: 10:43am On May 08, 2017
stephleena:

lol...you just want to feel and show itself,when am pretty sure,u must have soaked a plate of garri under ur bed,waiting for it to swell..and am sure you don't even have up to 1k,in your name..u feed from wastebasket.. so swerve...
ha.....na pesin pikin be dat oo
dat was 2 much
u just made my day
Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by okoliexpress: 10:43am On May 08, 2017
R they more than ten.. just asking?
Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by CXLVII: 10:43am On May 08, 2017
Better!

They re only 8 there!

Would have blown my whistle
Re: Priests Visit Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by geozone: 10:44am On May 08, 2017
amongst the people in the picture with him could be your ministers of finance health cbn governors and so forth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari: The Dirty Fight In Aso Rock Villa - Independent / Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson / Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.