Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Central Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Central Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting (19105 Views)

First Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting Workers (picture) / Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! / CBN (central Bank Of Nigeria) 2nd Recruitment 2012, Latest Massive Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Central Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting by amarush(f): 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2007
The Central bank of Nigeria is recruiting at the moment for the underlisted job roles. Please note the job codes in bracket.

Network Administrative Manager/Lead (NAM)
Assistant Network Analyst (ANA)
Security Analyst/Administrator (SAA)
Senior Application Analyst (SAP)
Application Programmer (APR)
Quality Management Analyst (QMA)
IT Strategy Planning And Analyst (ITSPA)
Assistant Service Provisioning Management Analyst (ASPMA)
Data Center Analyst (DCA)
Assistant Data Center Analyst (ADCA)
Systems Support Analyst (SSA)
Assistant Facilities Administration Analyst (AFAA)
User Support Analyst (USA)
Assistant user Support Analyst (AUSA)
Help Desk Officer (HDO)
Branch Support Analyst (BSA)
Application Format:
Interested applicants who meet the requirements for the above positions, should please forward their application and Curriculum Vitae (CV) with the following details.

Name
Date of Birth / Age
Contact Address
State of Origin
Local Government Area
Educational Institutions attended with dates
Degree with Dates
Class of Degree
Work Experience with names of establishment, dates, positions held and remunerations
Names and Addresses of three (3) referees

To reach:

The Director,
Human Resources Department
Central Bank of Nigeria,
Central Business District,
PMB 0187, Garki,
FC T Abuja,
Nigeria

Not later than six (6) weeks from the date of this publication. All applications on line should be sent using any of the following e-mail addresses:
hrd @ cenbank.org (Please remember to remove the spaces from the emails. Want to know why?) or Via our online recruitment form
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2007
God help me i'm becoming tired of looking for a job, this Central Bank now if i apply, i know i will pass their test but the thought of when they will actually call me to start the job is tiring. i feel sick when i see a job opening now. pls any psychologist in the house. too much hope wearies the mind. I've passed sooo many tests and interviews and only God knows when the job will start. Imagine the Oceanic Bank test i wrote in Oct 2006. It took two months for their consultant to mark it and send results. now it's taking the bank itself eternity t call me for interview. oooops!

It's just God that has been sustaining me.i'm thinking i should just stay put on this small one i have till the right time. ah! Naija i hail thee. shocked indeed we are the happiest people on earth!
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting by derblunchy(m): 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2007
thanks amarush cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting by bug24(m): 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2007
NIGERIA WE HAIL THEE INDEED. It takes time for em to mark and call people. guess we don't have any choice than to keep writing their GMAT for them,  afterall,  wetin we 4 do? i just finished the UBA test in PH. there's a promise the result will come out before wikend. lets wait and see,  any job LEADS anywhere else?

I av sent the application to central bank, I hope its ok cos i sent via email.
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting by Nelsiano(m): 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2007
Adecisco am a psychologist my advice is to take things easy God is alive
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting by luckyCO(m): 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2007
The e-mail wasn't working help!
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting by EstyE(f): 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2007
pls what's their website for online application
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting by Nzeribe: 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2007
Thanks for your post man. But then , U didnt specify the requirements. So, how then will one know if one meets the CBN requirement, abi wetin you think ? Give us better info , abeg. angry angry angry
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting by CHIROSE1(f): 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2007
HELLO Nairalanders,my application wasn't delivered.It was returned to inbox saying that it could not get to the second recipient.Please has anybody similar experience?,and how do I proceed?
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting by amarush(f): 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2007
According to the CBN website the following are the core disciplines required for employment at the CBN

Accountancy
Banking and Finance
Business Administration
Economics
Sociology
Statistics
Computer Science
Law

Also each advertised position lists the specific requirements/qualifications for that role.

The website is WWW.CENBANK.ORG
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting by luckyCO(m): 10:45am On Jan 30, 2007
The e-mail is www.hrd@cenbank.org check thisday and daily Times 30/01/2007. sheers
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting by luckyCO(m): 11:14am On Jan 30, 2007
I ve used it and it failed again, has anybody successfuly sent one, plz give us the e-mail address here.
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting by floramy(f): 11:38am On Jan 30, 2007
hello
my application bounced back
has anyone successfully send his through online.
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting by zebra(m): 11:50am On Jan 30, 2007
how soon do they want to do the employment??
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting by luckyCO(m): 11:51am On Jan 30, 2007
What is the e-mail address u used?
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting by drulif(m): 2:41am On Sep 02, 2008
Hello My Good people Of nairaland. Please who has a clue on the CBN's Test format?
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting by azuka1: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2008
The Central bank of Nigeria is recruiting at the moment for the underlisted job roles. Please note the job codes in bracket.

Help Desk Officer (HDO)
Application Format:
Interested applicants who meet the requirements for the above positions, should please forward their application and Curriculum Vitae (CV) with the following details.

Name
Date of Birth / Age
Contact Address
State of Origin
Local Government Area
Degree with Dates
Class of Degree
Work Experience with names of establishment, dates, positions held and remunerations

To reach:

The Director,
Central Bank of Nigeria,
PMB 0187, Garki,
FC T Abuja,
Nigeria

Not later than six (6) weeks from the date of this publication. All applications on line should be sent using any of the following e-mail addresses:azuka.onyenso@gmail.com
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting by kaydkay(m): 10:05am On Sep 02, 2008
azuka1:

Help Desk Officer (HDO)
Application Format:

Name
Date of Birth / Age
Contact Address
State of Origin
Local Government Area
Degree with Dates
Class of Degree

To reach:

The Director,
Central Bank of Nigeria,
PMB 0187, Garki,
FC T Abuja,
Nigeria

Not later than six (6) weeks from the date of this publication. All applications on line should be sent using any of the following e-mail addresses:azuka.onyenso@gmail.com

AZUKA1

Y ARE U PASSING WRONG INFORMATION OUT!

AND Y SHOULD PPLE SUBMIT A CBN APPLICATION TO UR PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS?

HAS CBN BECOME YOUR PRIVATE COMPANY NOW?

NAIRALANDERS BEWARE- A CONMAN IS ON THE LOOSE.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Preparations Without A Job!! / Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests / Will You Quit Your Job And Travel Abroad For Studies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.