Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,500 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP (36734 Views)

Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free / Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls / Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by Built2last: 11:54pm On May 07, 2017
Olashile4real:

here is picture of him shortly b4 Baba travel this nyt

Many thanks
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by Built2last: 11:57pm On May 07, 2017
maclatunji:

Mischief maker, the President met with the Chibok girls before he left for London today. You are no friend of Osinbajo just a person looking for ways to validate the hate you have within you. The President has handed over power to his Vice twice. There is no greater confidence in Acting President Osinbanjo than that.

There is no place in my post I claimed to be a friend of Osibanjo..Indeed I stated am no friend of APC. So stop sucking your anus . Just that I know what you people are capable of doing....Yoruba Muslims remain the problem of the south.

1 Like

Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 07, 2017
DeadlyViper000:
[s][/s]
cc
Lalasticlala seun obinoscopy

this guy is stalking me angry
So you admit to being the guy behind the moniker bloodykiller in violation of Rule 19 which states:

Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out. ?
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by shollyBi(m): 12:01am On May 08, 2017
PDP, what are u people saying? They shouldn't have done the exchange or what? And still ure congratulating the chibok girls family. You can all go and die for all I care. Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by maclatunji: 12:03am On May 08, 2017
Built2last:

There is no place in my post I claimed to be a friend of Osibanjo..Indeed I stated am no friend of APC. So stop sucking your anus . Just that I know what you people are capable of doing....Yoruba Muslims remain the problem of the south.

When facts fail them, they crawl into primordial sentiments.

You could have fooled me that you were Osinbajo's best friend. #Yeye

2 Likes

Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by Stanleyville(m): 12:06am On May 08, 2017
They are using chibok gals to play politics

Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by ron5ke: 12:10am On May 08, 2017
Edu3Again:
We all know that these were planned to make GEJ look bad.
God is not asleep.

They have power but so confused.
He got elected rigged in but cannot enjoy, always in hospital.

It will not be well with those preacher's who sold Christians out to this jihadi govt either.
Dats lame undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by propertydeyng: 12:23am On May 08, 2017
Politics is like a soccer game. where each team is fighting to win. They always dribble us. Politicians on one side commit fouls and all they always want is to settle their foul by fair play in other to settle the audience which are the people who voted for them....

Nigerians, you all know whats right. Our Human Development Index is low.
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by kikake: 1:55am On May 08, 2017
vedaxcool:
Adeyeye na real yeye they worry am he is pained Jonathan's siblings are acting irresponsibly by releasing 2 fools for 82 girls.

Jonathan called Boko Haram our siblings. Lol.

Jonathan's siblings overthrew him from Aso Rock, assuming he even understands that it was Boko Haram that sacked him from office of president.

Jonathan the man without political conviction.

If Obasanjo was like Jonathan - president - in 2014/15 Boko Haram could not have sacked Obasanjo from office.

2 Likes

Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by dotedote: 2:04am On May 08, 2017
You must be very hurt.
Please keep hurting.
Send nobody.
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by mykelly(m): 2:08am On May 08, 2017
Edu3Again:
God is not asleep.

It will not be well with those preacher's who sold Christians out to this jihadi govt either.
sometimes when tragedy/disaster happens you begin to blame the devil you won't remember when you are typing rubbish on social media and brought curse over yourself vis-a-vis your family
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by famagro: 2:35am On May 08, 2017
By the special grace of God, Markafi and Adeyeye's children will be kidnapped by book haram then let them come and issue the same statement.

2 Likes

Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by dantori(m): 2:49am On May 08, 2017
Mophasa:
Chibok saga was a scam

No girls were kidnapped, I repeat

No girls were kidnapped

then if you ain't born by mistake go to chibok town and shout 3 times No girl were kidnapped let's see of you'll come back normal

2 Likes

Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by jonnytad(m): 3:08am On May 08, 2017
Nice one from PDP.....
Continue your blind support for APC oooo. I pity Osinbajo for falling into this God forsaking party, even tho PDP is no good either.
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by henryhemon(m): 3:36am On May 08, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
Chibok girls were kidnapped by former Borno governor with very perfected plan with the international community.
Obama is yet to tell Nigerians the level of his involvement in the Chibok saga. You can take it or leave it but one thing is for sure, you can fool some people some time but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

While I never liked Jonathan's style of government, it was very sad how desperate Buhari showed in his hunger for power.
I just thank God that he is reaping the fruit of his evil. God is never asleep and will judge every man according to his deeds.

The fact that Shekau showed video of chibok girls tells a lot about the political angle of the whole chibok saga. It also tells how close APC was and is to Boko Haram.

Let it be known to Buhari that the blood of those that died because of his urge for power are crying for justice.

The Nyanya bomb victims which happened a day to Jonathan's visit to Kano is crying for justice.

The parents of Chibok girls who have gone through this trauma just for political setlement is crying for justice.

The hundreds of dead shitte faithfuls are crying for justice.

The many IPOB members killed are crying for justice.

Victims of senseless Fulani killing are crying for justice.

And many other victims of Buhari quest for power are crying for justice.

Is God not faithful in His disposals? Where is Buhari to enjoy the power he has been craving for? A moral lesson for all of us.

God gives power to whom he deems. Killing because of arrogant quest for power is not just it.
God hates tyrant leaders and Buhari is simply harnessing the fruit of his evil.
He should forget the presidency and concentrate on the answers he will give God for all his atrocities.
SURELY THE EVIL MEN DO LIVES WITH THEM.
Congrats Osibanjo in advance. As a righteous man, God simply used Buhari to fullfil His plan on your life.

Keep deluding yourself that you 've sense. You said you can take it from You?? Who are you that we will take it from you? Who takes jesters and clowns who think they 're something serious.
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by hollywater: 3:49am On May 08, 2017
I agree with PDP on #5&6 respectively.
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by jumobi1(m): 3:57am On May 08, 2017
They have no moral standing to talk. I see some valid points but they had their turn and failed...woefully except when election was on the line. (selfish)
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by Adminisher: 3:57am On May 08, 2017
Tolexander:
But this party at many times said no girl was abducted and all were scam?

Which one to believe, I no understand!

The party never said so.
Many members of the party have individually.
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by Nobody: 4:02am On May 08, 2017
I don't support any political party but this is my stand to convince me chibok girls are real
1. let us see the girls and their respective parents together. At least all parents can't be dead
2. Let them be identified by their school mates and principal.
3. let's see their previous social media handles like Facebook

I find it hard to believe because ever since the rescue started,

1. no parent has come out to appreciate on social media,
2. no family has held a welcome back party or whatever for any girl
3. No politician has visited any of the affected family
4. no celebrity has identified with any of the girls else it will be everywhere on social media.
5. no interview from newspapers and bloggers
we get daily information about the sick president despite cabals and tight security shielding him from public let alone Chibok girls that leave in the open.
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by Nobody: 4:18am On May 08, 2017
seen
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by bigsmoke2(m): 5:34am On May 08, 2017
Foolish people something happened under their watch and they still have mouth to criticise those cleaning up their mess. So they would rather the girls remains in captivity so they can feel good abt themselves and say apc failed just as they did. Useless people, ndi ara
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by Caramelemperor: 5:41am On May 08, 2017
Edu3Again:
God is not asleep.

Get over the fact that your 'hero', GEJ lost because he was so damn incompetent and stop blaming other people. When 2019 comes, you can also vote out Buhari if you feel he failed. Simple!
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by AnanseK(m): 5:50am On May 08, 2017
FrancisDiote:
I don't support any political party but this is my stand to convince me chibok girls are real
1. let us see the girls and their respective parents together. At least all parents can't be dead
2. Let them be identified by their school mates and principal.
3. let's see their previous social media handles like Facebook

I find it hard to believe because ever since the rescue started,

1. no parent has come out to appreciate on social media,
2. no family has held a welcome back party or whatever for any girl
3. No politician has visited any of the affected family
4. no celebrity has identified with any of the girls else it will be everywhere on social media.
5. no interview from newspapers and bloggers
we get daily information about the sick president despite cabals and tight security shielding him from public let alone Chibok girls that leave in the open.

Even Mama Peace has that nonsense behind her. Grow up Thomas.
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by AnanseK(m): 5:54am On May 08, 2017
When will the shameless PDP apologize to the world for failing to rescue these girls that were abducted under their watch? They should prostrate before the APC government and beg Nigerians for forgiveness and bring back all the security money they shared to finance their failed campaign.
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by texazzpete(m): 5:57am On May 08, 2017
jonnytad:
Nice one from PDP.....
Continue your blind support for APC oooo. I pity Osinbajo for falling into this God forsaking party, even tho PDP is no good either.

But this press release is from the illegal faction of PDP. The latest court ruling declared Sherriff the authentic PDP chairman.

So that means anybody can wake up and release a press statement representing PDP? Even Mr Ibu?

1 Like

Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by Jaabioro(m): 5:58am On May 08, 2017
Markafi forgot this, everything needed to be done get it done to secured life first ,moreover many of terrorists exchanged for the release of Chibok girls might be on lethal line.. Security men are not a fool..
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by bigtt76(f): 6:01am On May 08, 2017
Hmmmm

Built2last:
The cabal is not pretending about their hate and distrust for Osibanjo.

Workers day...May 1st they refused Osibanjo representing the president at Eagle square Abuja. The gentleman simply went to speak at the platform in Lagos.

The president assigned Ken Nnamani committee to work on electoral reforms. When Report was ready. Osibanjo was in the office. The cabal directed Ken to submit a presidential report to Minister for Justice. Abubakar Malawi.

Again, news broke that 82 girls were released and that Mr President will recieve them at the villa. For reasons best known to them, Mr President was not available to receive the girls. The chief of staff received the girls.

All scheme is to ensure Osibanjo is not seen as a capable hand.

Nigeria will cease to exist if anything happens to Osibanjo. I am not pro PMB and never pretended about it. But what is bad is bad. He is Vice president for Heavens sake. Whenever the president is not available. The VP is his second in command.

Wait ooo. A lot has happened in the last 48hours politically and I have not seen VP. Where is he
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by bigtt76(f): 6:05am On May 08, 2017
Exchanging the terrorists for the girls is an excellent tactics many do not seem to understand.

This is what is happening, the number of the girls in captivity have reduced and more terrorists are out there. More terrorists would be released in exchange for the remaining girls.

When the girls are out of harm's way, the final routing of the terrorists would take place without any collateral damage.

1 Like

Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by Mustapha111888(m): 6:13am On May 08, 2017
chrisxxx:
Press Release

May 07, 2017.

The Release of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position - PDP.

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) led by Senator Ahmed Makarfi, CON, has described the recent release of 82 Chibok girls as a welcome development. The Capture and detention of these girls by the Boko Haram terrorists in the last three years had brought extreme pain and suffering not only to their families but to the people of this Country and men and women of goodwill all over the world. What is however of great concern is the price paid to secure the release of the girls. According to reports, the girls were released in exchange for the release of suspected Boko Haram terrorists. If that is the Case, we say it's a heavy price to pay and an unusual one at that.

While we welcome the release of the girls, we do not think that exchanging innocent girls for hardened criminals like the terrorists is the right approach for the following reasons:

1). The suspected terrorists by this release have escaped justice; and all the effort made by security agencies to bring them to book has come to nothing.

2). The release of the terrorists is a setback for the War on insurgency. Their release is tantamount to releasing them to resume their war against society. Many of them could find their ways back to the terrorists camps from where they could unleash terror against the Country. Others who are allowed to roam freely in society could become veritable recruiting agents and purveyors of suicide bombing and urban terrorism.

3). The Boko Haram terrorists are emboldened to continue with their tactics of kidnapping innocent people with the belief that they can always use it to blackmail the Government to release their members and to extract other concessions.

4). The piece meal release of the girls means the terrorists want to extract more concessions from the Government which in the end can only prolong the insurgency.

5). The release of the girls will increase the agony and high expectancy of the remaining girls still in custody of the terrorists and their families who will be wondering why they have not been so lucky. It therefore would have been better to ensure the release of all the girls at once.

6). The negotiations are in clear violation and indeed a direct assault on the generally accepted international principle never to negotiate with terrorists. This international principle is sound and logical because negotiation with the terrorists only fuels their urge to continue with their heinous crimes.

7). However, we recognize the concern of President Buhari to ensure the earliest release of the Chibok girls for domestic and international considerations. Equally, we are very concerned about the safe return of the girls to their families at the earliest possible time. But we disagree that negotiating with the terrorists is the right approach to achieving the objective.

cool. Meanwhile, we rejoice with the girls and their families and hope that their remaining colleagues will join them in freedom in no distant future.

Long live PDP! Long live Nigeria!!

Prince Dayo Adeyeye
National Publicity Secretary, PDP-NCC
Mynd44 lalasticlala

Ok. Accepted! Negotiating with terrorists isn't a good thing right?
Then offer possible solutions or you keep mute forever. It's better say than act!
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by michoim(m): 6:24am On May 08, 2017
A failed party thinks they have mouth to talk.
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by ONYII4TRUT: 6:26am On May 08, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
Chibok girls were kidnapped by former Borno governor with very perfected plan with the international community.
Obama is yet to tell Nigerians the level of his involvement in the Chibok saga. You can take it or leave it but one thing is for sure, you can fool some people some time but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

While I never liked Jonathan's style of government, it was very sad how desperate Buhari showed in his hunger for power.
I just thank God that he is reaping the fruit of his evil. God is never asleep and will judge every man according to his deeds.

The fact that Shekau showed video of chibok girls tells a lot about the political angle of the whole chibok saga. It also tells how close APC was and is to Boko Haram.

Let it be known to Buhari that the blood of those that died because of his urge for power are crying for justice.

The Nyanya bomb victims which happened a day to Jonathan's visit to Kano is crying for justice.

The parents of Chibok girls who have gone through this trauma just for political setlement is crying for justice.

The hundreds of dead shitte faithfuls are crying for justice.

The many IPOB members killed are crying for justice.

Victims of senseless Fulani killing are crying for justice.

And many other victims of Buhari quest for power are crying for justice.

Is God not faithful in His disposals? Where is Buhari to enjoy the power he has been craving for? A moral lesson for all of us.

God gives power to whom he deems. Killing because of arrogant quest for power is not just it.
God hates tyrant leaders and Buhari is simply harnessing the fruit of his evil.
He should forget the presidency and concentrate on the answers he will give God for all his atrocities.
SURELY THE EVIL MEN DO LIVES WITH THEM.
Congrats Osibanjo in advance. As a righteous man, God simply used Buhari to fullfil His plan on your life.

Spot on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) / Fayose Starts Operation Light Up Ekiti State - See Photos / Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.