Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP (36735 Views)

Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free / Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls / Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by JideAmuGiaka: 6:29am On May 08, 2017
Tolexander:
But this party at many times said no girl was abducted and all were scam?

Which one to believe, I no understand!

APC AND BUHARI also said that an attack on Boko haram is an attack on the North. Hope they hv not bn attacking Boko haram.

1 Like

Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by jbcul4ril(m): 6:31am On May 08, 2017
When wailers heard the news of rescued chibok girls grin

Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by JideAmuGiaka: 6:33am On May 08, 2017
evanscheck:
Any of those PDP members , if their daughters were in boko haram custody , wud dey not do everything to get her out ... Abeg let them stop being insensitive

If Boko haram kill your parents and siblings, won't you demand for justice, will you be happy that those that killed your family members has escaped justice.
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by oshiiteoku: 6:35am On May 08, 2017
what exactly are they talking about,well I don't blame them,if your own child was involved,am sure you will negotiate with Satan himself
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by Ojikutumemu: 6:37am On May 08, 2017
Nonsense and Nonsense ,is this what your parents told you? and you foolishly out of your lunacy cooked it up .

[qquote author=SpecialAdviser post=56305561]Chibok girls were kidnapped by former Borno governor with very perfected plan with the international community.
Obama is yet to tell Nigerians the level of his involvement in the Chibok saga. You can take it or leave it but one thing is for sure, you can fool some people some time but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

While I never liked Jonathan's style of government, it was very sad how desperate Buhari showed in his hunger for power.
I just thank God that he is reaping the fruit of his evil. God is never asleep and will judge every man according to his deeds.

The fact that Shekau showed video of chibok girls tells a lot about the political angle of the whole chibok saga. It also tells how close APC was and is to Boko Haram.

Let it be known to Buhari that the blood of those that died because of his urge for power are crying for justice.

The Nyanya bomb victims which happened a day to Jonathan's visit to Kano is crying for justice.

The parents of Chibok girls who have gone through this trauma just for political setlement is crying for justice.

The hundreds of dead shitte faithfuls are crying for justice.

The many IPOB members killed are crying for justice.

Victims of senseless Fulani killing are crying for justice.

And many other victims of Buhari quest for power are crying for justice.

Is God not faithful in His disposals? Where is Buhari to enjoy the power he has been craving for? A moral lesson for all of us.

God gives power to whom he deems. Killing because of arrogant quest for power is not just it.
God hates tyrant leaders and Buhari is simply harnessing the fruit of his evil.
He should forget the presidency and concentrate on the answers he will give God for all his atrocities.
SURELY THE EVIL MEN DO LIVES WITH THEM.
Congrats Osibanjo in advance. As a righteous man, God simply used Buhari to fullfil His plan on your life.[/quote]
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by sapele914(m): 6:40am On May 08, 2017
Edu3Again:
We all know that these were planned to make GEJ look bad.
God is not asleep.

They have power but so confused.
He got elected rigged in but cannot enjoy, always in hospital.

It will not be well with those preacher's who sold Christians out to this jihadi govt either.
It surely won't be good for you and your household since you are living in the dark and worshiping Baal.
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by bizzibodi(m): 6:40am On May 08, 2017
Built2last:
The cabal is not pretending about their hate and distrust for Osibanjo.

Workers day...May 1st they refused Osibanjo representing the president at Eagle square Abuja. The gentleman simply went to speak at the platform in Lagos.

The president assigned Ken Nnamani committee to work on electoral reforms. When Report was ready. Osibanjo was in the office. The cabal directed Ken to submit a presidential report to Minister for Justice. Abubakar Malawi.

Again, news broke that 82 girls were released and that Mr President will recieve them at the villa. For reasons best known to them, Mr President was not available to receive the girls. The chief of staff received the girls.

All scheme is to ensure Osibanjo is not seen as a capable hand.

Nigeria will cease to exist if anything happens to Osibanjo. I am not pro PMB and never pretended about it. But what is bad is bad. He is Vice president for Heavens sake. Whenever the president is not available. The VP is his second in command.

Wait ooo. A lot has happened in the last 48hours politically and I have not seen VP. Where is he
u pple just like causing trouble,when d vp was acting u shouted that d vp is more capable than his master,causing bad belle while they work as a team,one of d 48 laws of power"never outshine yur master"
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by sapele914(m): 6:44am On May 08, 2017

SpecialAdviser:
Chibok girls were kidnapped by former Borno governor with very perfected plan with the international community.
Obama is yet to tell Nigerians the level of his involvement in the Chibok saga. You can take it or leave it but one thing is for sure, you can fool some people some time but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

While I never liked Jonathan's style of government, it was very sad how desperate Buhari showed in his hunger for power.
I just thank God that he is reaping the fruit of his evil. God is never asleep and will judge every man according to his deeds.

The fact that Shekau showed video of chibok girls tells a lot about the political angle of the whole chibok saga. It also tells how close APC was and is to Boko Haram.

Let it be known to Buhari that the blood of those that died because of his urge for power are crying for justice.

The Nyanya bomb victims which happened a day to Jonathan's visit to Kano is crying for justice.

The parents of Chibok girls who have gone through this trauma just for political setlement is crying for justice.

Is God not faithful in His disposals? Where is Buhari to enjoy the power he has been craving for? A moral lesson for all of us.

God gives power to whom he deems. Killing because of arrogant quest for power is not just it.
He should forget the presidency and concentrate on the answers he will give God for all his atrocities.
Congrats Osibanjo in advance. As a righteous man, God simply used Buhari to fullfil His plan on your life.
Conspiracy Theorist best believe Jehovah will punish you and your family, sorry for the evil that will befall you. Devil. The evil men say will come back to visit them. From the crowd of harlots at his disosal your dad made a mistake for picking the worst your mum,what a shitty colossal evil.
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:49am On May 08, 2017
Edu3Again:
God is not asleep.

It will not be well with those preacher's who sold Christians out to this jihadi govt either.

LOL i can feel your pain boy, It;s not easy for your dad that steal Govt to train to continue doing so.. If i were in your shoe i won;t be happy too.. But mind you it's been almost 2 yrs and i think you need to stop wailing..
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by cr7rooney10(m): 6:52am On May 08, 2017
These PDP self Una no get sense

Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:52am On May 08, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
Chibok girls were kidnapped by former Borno governor with very perfected plan with the international community.

Congrats Osibanjo in advance. As a righteous man, God simply used Buhari to fullfil His plan on your life.

You forget to add victims of River State killing..

Victims of Delta,Akwa Ibom, Cross River etc hahaha..

Wail me a river..
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by Nobody: 6:54am On May 08, 2017
AnanseK:

Even Mama Peace has that nonsense behind her. Grow up Thomas.
Your brain need to be formatted back to its factory settings. If you are in Nigeria and follow trend of things, your dull brain should have told you that celebrities, politicians and bloggers will use this opportunity to score a cheap goal.
I hate when numbskulls quote me.
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by Justuceleague2: 7:01am On May 08, 2017
jbcul4ril:
When wailers heard the news of rescued chibok girls grin

Ha Hahahaha

Dem be eleriibu pipu
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by Boyooosa(m): 7:02am On May 08, 2017
INSTEAD OF THESE USELESS PARTY TO GO HOME QUIETLY AND START STRATEGISING ON HOW TO COME BACK IN 2019; START DOING SOME USEFUL AND CORRECTIVE COMMUNAL PET PROJECTS, PORTRAYING ATTITUDE THAT WILL MAKE PEOPLE TO HAVE A RETHINK ABOUT THEIR SACK COME 2019, WORK EVEN HAND IN HAND WITH THE PRESENT GOVT TO BETTER WHAT THEY HAVE SPOILT, THEY ARE HERE AGAIN RELEASING THEIR NONSENSE SPERM ABI WETIN DEM CALL AM? IF THEY WANT TO PAY HOMAGE TO LAGOON, 4 A.M IS ALWAYS A GOOD TIME.
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by FATBAYO(m): 7:03am On May 08, 2017
D kidnap happened n Borno nd they were realised N Borno.Actors people congress
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by terrence12(m): 7:07am On May 08, 2017
tooth4tooth:
Yes i agree,we dont negotiate with terrorists.

I have one conviction, when you criticize someone and cannot proffer suggestions or advice to his problem, you have more problem.That is the picture the pdp members have portrait.

These girls were abducted under their watch....................... they did nothing.

The whole world was chanting ''Bring Back Our Girls ''..........they are claiming it is a scam,just to save faces.

Now the girls are freed when they are no more in power.......they started wailing.

I have said it before,the remnant of disemboweled pdp are full of demented contortionists .

Demented contortionists u say...?
U stay on nairaland spewing incessant comments shrouded by partisanship and abysmal tribal inclinations... the pdp is having an in-house power tussle, their credibility is objectionable, I will agree with u in all dis points Buh dt doesn't mean they v lost d ability to call a spade by its name! NOBODY NEGOTIATES WITH TERRORISTS! So because we have been given a couple girls in exchange for bombers, we are now beating our chests and stroking our backs?..wot if the prisoners they released are their engineers? Or their most skilled bombers?. What if this singular act of stupidity and incapacitated mental sagacity ushers us into a new era of terrorists nw blackmailing nigeria at will? Oh apc supporters! for how long will you celebrate mediocrity? That was how el-rufai bribed herdsmen to stop TERRORISING his state, imagine!...are we even a nation?
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by Goshoreb(m): 7:08am On May 08, 2017
President Addresses the 82 Freed Chibok Girls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egy6t3VMmnk
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by daryoor03(m): 7:19am On May 08, 2017
PDP your position is not relevant again. Go and fix your divided party.
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by Caseless: 7:20am On May 08, 2017
tooth4tooth:
Yes i agree,we dont negotiate with terrorists.

I have one conviction, when you criticize someone and cannot proffer suggestions or advice to his problem, you have more problem.That is the picture the pdp members have portrait.

These girls were abducted under their watch....................... they did nothing.

The whole world was chanting ''Bring Back Our Girls ''..........they are claiming it is a scam,just to save faces.

Now the girls are freed when they are no more in power.......they started wailing.

I have said it before,the remnant of disemboweled pdp are full of demented contortionists .

classic!
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by salafy050(m): 7:25am On May 08, 2017
You still they exist?

Barbu lakai

Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by KingGBsky(m): 7:49am On May 08, 2017
Mophasa:
Chibok saga was a scam

No girls were kidnapped, I repeat

No girls were kidnapped

I repeat a thousand times join. It's a perfect scam for APC and Buhari govt.
so boko haram that is fighting govt will just be realising girls in stages and people will come here and congratulate Buhari
Infact Nigerians especially youths even get sense for this country at all.
Everyone divided between APC and PDP....
At the end before the end of his tenure they will release the remaining girls and said they have achieved.
APC= Chief Scammers Association.
Chiron girls scam is the handy work of Buhari, APC and Obama administration. I remember how they put d matter for head like pure water.

1 Like

Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by walley21: 7:52am On May 08, 2017
Edu3Again:
God is not asleep.

Everyone I know voted for Buhari. How was he rigged in?How is he a Jihadi?Has he stopped you from going to church?When will you start accepting others have a right to practice their religion?When will people wake up from their dreams and realise Jonathan was a Tsunami and people collectively rejected him after doing so much damage?Boko haram went from using matchette to owning sophisticated weapons under Jonathan's watch and thousands lost their lifes and some, their livelihood. PDP should bury their heads in shame.Is the punishment for a few criminals more important than the lives of these promising young lives? They wasted money on attempted negotiation and failed and now they have some opinion? It's sad they are talking.
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by KingGBsky(m): 8:00am On May 08, 2017
Who no know say Chibok girls na scam no go ever get sense again.
for sure.
Una go believe everything...
na so dem dey plant money everywhere say dis one na Ikoyigate...
plant money for market.
Tell me why boys no go dey scam Nigerians on daily basis when una go believe everything.
Old useless govt officials that have no future plan for this country still dey scam una...
you guys are doomed.
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by KwoiZabo(m): 8:36am On May 08, 2017
SpecialAdviser:

Show me the video shekau released of the Chibok Girls. Shekau never appeared in front of the girls those girls are held by Shetima (borno state governor). Those 'militants' hey show in front of the girls are not BH. They are APC agents

1 Like

Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by TGM2015: 8:45am On May 08, 2017
FrancisDiote:
I don't support any political party but this is my stand to convince me chibok girls are real
1. let us see the girls and their respective parents together. At least all parents can't be dead
2. Let them be identified by their school mates and principal.
3. let's see their previous social media handles like Facebook

I find it hard to believe because ever since the rescue started,

1. no parent has come out to appreciate on social media,
2. no family has held a welcome back party or whatever for any girl
3. No politician has visited any of the affected family
4. no celebrity has identified with any of the girls else it will be everywhere on social media.
5. no interview from newspapers and bloggers
we get daily information about the sick president despite cabals and tight security shielding him from public let alone Chibok girls that leave in the open.

You possibly have not been following the news on this Chibok girls since when they are kidnapped but rigorously follows the news on Buhari's health. Please take same energy you took on President's health issues on the Chibok girls past news and then review your stand.

If I may give you a clue, take your time to search for news on the first release of BH video showing the girls and the last one were they allow some of the girls to speak. The parents of those girls identified them and mount pressure on the Presidency which led to the first negotiation. I assume the exchange was in financials (which possible will have in billions of dollars) because immediately the news of their release came BH increase their attack with sophisticated weapons, that may have led to taking the options of exchanging their members for the girls. This option I believe is better that wiring huge sum of money to this dangerous group of people, because most of the released BH members would have been debriefed by NA and that will not increase their financial capacity to procure more weapon. At least we have confidence that the country has more resources to combat them. Also note that by international and national intelligence, these girls are not located in one place but have been shared among keys leaders of the group hence their release in batches. A group can only negotiates and release those that are in his custody and possibly give clue on how to contact the other group members for negotiation.

At least majority stakeholders of PDP including GEJ knows very well that the Chibok things was never a scam which was against their initial stand. While the motive of creating BH in the first place is still a subject of discussion, the reasons that led to them turning into monster and powerful group to the extent that they can overpowered the gallant NA and penetrated this evil acts of kidnapping innocent children, girls and women was well known.
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by evanscheck(m): 9:45am On May 08, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

If Boko haram kill your parents and siblings, won't you demand for justice, will you be happy that those that killed your family members has escaped justice.

Shud we sacrifice other pples life on the altar of vengeance ..I dnt think that is the right thing to do .
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:14am On May 08, 2017
KwoiZabo:
Show me the video shekau released of the Chibok Girls. Shekau never appeared in front of the girls those girls are held by Shetima (borno state governor). Those 'militants' hey show in front of the girls are not BH. They are APC agents

I forgot that my brother
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by AnanseK(m): 12:00pm On May 08, 2017
FrancisDiote:

Your brain need to be formatted back to its factory settings. If you are in Nigeria and follow trend of things, your dull brain should have told you that celebrities, politicians and bloggers will use this opportunity to score a cheap goal.
I hate when numbskulls quote me.

Stunted growth. Retarded brain. That what you are boy.
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by AnanseK(m): 1:11pm On May 08, 2017
terrence12:

Demented contortionists u say...?
U stay on nairaland spewing incessant comments shrouded by partisanship and abysmal tribal inclinations... the pdp is having an in-house power tussle, their credibility is objectionable, I will agree with u in all dis points Buh dt doesn't mean they v lost d ability to call a spade by its name! NOBODY NEGOTIATES WITH TERRORISTS! So because we have been given a couple girls in exchange for bombers, we are now beating our chests and stroking our backs?..wot if the prisoners they released are their engineers? Or their most skilled bombers?. What if this singular act of stupidity and incapacitated mental sagacity ushers us into a new era of terrorists nw blackmailing nigeria at will? Oh apc supporters! for how long will you celebrate mediocrity? That was how el-rufai bribed herdsmen to stop TERRORISING his state, imagine!...are we even a nation?

When will the shameless PDP apologize to the world for failing to rescue these girls that were abducted under their watch? They should prostrate before the APC government and beg Nigerians for forgiveness and bring back all the security money they shared to finance their failed campaign.

1 Like

Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by Danialuone: 5:31pm On May 08, 2017
PDP,PDP,PDP how many times did i called you.........IT IS FAR BETTER FOR 3000 GUILTY BOKORHM TO BE FREEED THAN 300 INNOCENT CHIBOK GIRLS SUFFERS.

1 Like

Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by maasoap(m): 9:22pm On May 08, 2017
"The negotiations are in clear violation and indeed a direct assault on the generally accepted international principle never to negotiate with terrorists. This international principle is sound and logical because negotiation with the terrorists only fuels their urge to continue with their heinous crimes."
Which international principle of never negotiating with terrorists are these demented party people is talking about?
Re: The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP by terrence12(m): 4:40pm On May 10, 2017
AnanseK:

When will the shameless PDP apologize to the world for failing to rescue these girls that were abducted under their watch? They should prostrate before the APC government and beg Nigerians for forgiveness and bring back all the security money they shared to finance their failed campaign.

I am not by any means bringing the failure or success of any political party into this, pdp failed Nigerians! Yea dts ryt, Buh dt does not mean wot the federal government have done is worth all the plaudits it's being given, we have sent a wrong information to the world... m staunchly against pdp nd apc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) / Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother / DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.