Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) (29554 Views)

Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) / Governor Tambuwal Receives Osinbajo In Sokoto (Photos) / Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by mynd1(f): 12:28am On May 08, 2017
awesomely:
Farewell. Wish you good health.
Lol. funny u!

Anytime I see Buhari and osinbajo's picture laughing out loud, I see a case of two people who trust each other.

God bless them

God bless Nigeria

Baba come back better cause we love u sir!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by Annie939(f): 12:46am On May 08, 2017
there was a country called Nigeria
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by Tpave(m): 1:27am On May 08, 2017
Why is that man with red cap not happy? I think that's Abba Kyari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by kabayomi(m): 4:39am On May 08, 2017
Buhari : boys am going again, don't cause trouble for Osinbajo here and make sure u pass the budget

Saraki : yyes sir will dov

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by SillyMods: 4:45am On May 08, 2017
stephleena:
the last pics,looking real bad....like hanger in a wardrobe.
Show us your father's photo make we judge am.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by SillyMods: 4:54am On May 08, 2017
eyeview:

The only reason why you want him to continue is purely out of tribal and religious sentiments. Not that you are at all interested in his well-being.
Am sure that if he is faced with the options to resign and live or continue as president and die, you will wish him to hold tight and die.
People like you lack objective sense of reasoning. It's usually beclouded with religious and tribal bigotry.
And what's your reason for wanting him to resign?

PMB will rule till 2023. Anyone wey no like make dem go Biafra or yisreal.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by eyeview: 5:17am On May 08, 2017
SillyMods:

And what's your reason for wanting him to resign?

PMB will rule till 2023. Anyone wey no like make dem go Biafra or yisreal.
We can not be in church praying for someone's life and the person is busy clamoring for 2023. Is it not somehow
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by SillyMods: 5:21am On May 08, 2017
eyeview:

We can not be in church praying for someone's life and the person is busy clamoring for 2023. Is it not somehow
Did he ask you to pray for him?
Why not concentrate more on praying for yourself? Abi na all your prayers God don answer finish?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by ayokellany: 6:39am On May 08, 2017
stephleena:

A time will come when you are this old and age mate of your children will return this message to your face.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by Justuceleague2: 7:06am On May 08, 2017
Thought they said. It's a lie
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by fiizznation: 7:09am On May 08, 2017
God heal you ASAP so that you can continue your good work mr president. Amin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by kaystick86(m): 7:09am On May 08, 2017
why is Abba Kyari everywhere. Why is he surrounding the president like a bee.

Useless Cabal

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by seangy4konji: 7:10am On May 08, 2017
ok na
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by quietboy: 7:10am On May 08, 2017
Buhari is going back to London for treatment. Issokay. .we're watching
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by EaglesT(m): 7:12am On May 08, 2017
Our president be looking like SAKA in this photo.

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by Seun360(m): 7:12am On May 08, 2017
FriendNG:

Mr hater he won't resign, why not force him to do so. What has change since his sickness? All of you with crocodile sympathy claiming to care for his health are liars. You all want him out not because of his health.

* If it is time, resigning wouldn't stop him from dying.

* It is better you die as a president than a common civilian.

@Mbuhari: May Allah Heal You And Give You The Strength And Guidance To Make Nigeria A Better Place.

They just want to hijjack this government but they will never succeed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by SalamRushdie: 7:13am On May 08, 2017
Buharri I used to like you tol you killed our economy with ur shallowness ..I wish U quick and full recovery Sir
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by Nobody: 7:14am On May 08, 2017
Wishing him quick recovery.
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by terrence12(m): 7:15am On May 08, 2017
FriendNG:

Mr hater he won't resign, why not force him to do so. What has change since his sickness? All of you with crocodile sympathy claiming to care for his health are liars. You all want him out not because of his health.

@Mbuhari: May Allah Heal You And Give You The Strength And Guidance To Make Nigeria A Better Place.

And somebody will come and tell me 'the youths are the future leaders!' which youths? Your type? I pity this country, with the prospects of sharing th leadership of this nation wif you,,, I m starting to believe in Biafra
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by anyebedgreat: 7:20am On May 08, 2017
Buhari will live. All those who are wishing him dead will also live to see him living.
God bless my president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by bigtt76(f): 7:20am On May 08, 2017
Ooh my God! He's looking bloated in the pix cry

FriendNG:

Source: Muhammadu Buhari Facebook

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1948263985453792&id=1528952840718244&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1948263985453792%3Atl_objid.1948263985453792%3Athid.1528952840718244%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1496300399%3A2303745805438396335

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by salafy050(m): 7:21am On May 08, 2017
buhari enemies,manage that gift....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by jboixxx: 7:21am On May 08, 2017
Garshyzee:
But this buhari shoes na from jalingo o grin
I think se na only me see am o, but it fit be $1million shoe, as some people do claim..
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by bestpunterever: 7:23am On May 08, 2017
mmb:
hater, may you too never return from wherever you went if you don't withdraw your statement.
pls don't say dat to him again, but one u av said shall be so.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:23am On May 08, 2017
stephleena:

I like the way PMB keep giving you guy heart attack and making you change tone every minute hahah..

God bless PMB..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:23am On May 08, 2017
Amin

mmb:
hater, may you too never return from wherever you went if you don't withdraw your statement.
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:24am On May 08, 2017
eyeview:
Why can't someone advise this man to resign and go live a peaceful life near his doctors. Why are we afraid of saying the truth? It's obvious he can't continue any longer.

You no know road to Aso Rock? Ogbeni abeg swerve jor..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by Kayrich(m): 7:25am On May 08, 2017
If our sick President can submit 2017 budget since Dec 2016 to the NASS but supposedly our healthy Senators have been unable to pass it 5 months after. Then who is working? The Sick or the Healthy?
God will heal you MR President. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by seguno2: 7:25am On May 08, 2017
Garshyzee:
But this buhari shoes na from jalingo o grin

Maybe he came straight from his treatment bed and forgot to change the clinic shoes.
The three imported oyinbo doctors may have been pumping him silly with steroids.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:26am On May 08, 2017
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Young man will you keep quiet and pray for your sick president? Me die before bihari? is your father a native doctor? ..I see werey every single day on NL. SMH

LOL keep joking with death, Between February and now lots of your mates have said the same and also wishing PMB and mind you most of them have long gone..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by shedy03(m): 7:27am On May 08, 2017
FriendNG:

people like you and all Hausas do not care about the country's progress. you don't care if the country is grounded as long as its your own that's on the throne.
our individual personal lives suffer when we are sick. with a sick president, the lives of over 180mil Nigerians is suffering. the sentimental ones do not care.
I tire for this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate / Wike, Isaac Kamalu Relocate To Abuja Over Supreme Court VAT Case / 2023: Here’s What To Know About Nigeria's Presidential Election - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.