Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,513 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Not Doing Politics With Biafra Project - Ejiofor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Not Doing Politics With Biafra Project - Ejiofor (1217 Views)

People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not Doing Politics With Biafra Project - Ejiofor by sorry1(m): 11:33pm On May 07, 2017
Another work for BMC and other Yoruba Muslims come tomorrow morning. It's really hard to be a recruit of BMC.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not Doing Politics With Biafra Project - Ejiofor by matamaros: 11:33pm On May 07, 2017
frankdoz25:
book haram terrorist spotted, go back to sambisa now, that's where you belong.
WHAT IS BOOK HARAM. IS IT THE NEW NAME FOR IFRAUD
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not Doing Politics With Biafra Project - Ejiofor by frankdoz25: 11:35pm On May 07, 2017
matamaros:

ANOTHER DESCENDANT OF CLIFFORD ORJI ON THE LOOSE. ANIMAL CONTROL YOUR HELP IS NEEDED
pathetic gworo-chewer, I know your bokoharam father have since rotten in sambisa leaving you almajiri to wail like a pig, go and face your misfortune.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not Doing Politics With Biafra Project - Ejiofor by Ogalanyachieze: 11:38pm On May 07, 2017
matamaros:
STORY FOR FOOLS
and you opened and read a story meant for fools? Wow you just confirmed that you are indeed a fool. If not why open a story meant for fools. Then you are nothing but a .... Fill in the blank spaces

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not Doing Politics With Biafra Project - Ejiofor by Franzinni: 11:39pm On May 07, 2017
frankdoz25:
brown roof afonja it will always be me, administering Biafra, the zoo worst nightmare!
the kanu.. Or nairaland... I will always be your fayose... I will be there when they release you from kuje... Hehe cool cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not Doing Politics With Biafra Project - Ejiofor by matamaros: 11:40pm On May 07, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
and you opened and read a story meant for fools? Wow you just confirmed that you are indeed a fool. If not why open a story meant for fools. Then you are nothing but a .... Fill in the blank spaces
WHO IS THIS OSU SLAVE.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not Doing Politics With Biafra Project - Ejiofor by frankdoz25: 11:42pm On May 07, 2017
matamaros:

WHAT IS BOOK HARAM. IS IT THE NEW NAME FOR IFRAUD
whatever! it doesn't make you less an almajiri son of bokoharam father. go and finish your depopulation agenda before coming to righous biafrans.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not Doing Politics With Biafra Project - Ejiofor by matamaros: 11:45pm On May 07, 2017
frankdoz25:
whatever! it doesn't make you less an almajiri son of bokoharam father. go and finish your depopulation agenda before coming to righous biafrans.
A CANIBAL CAN NEVER BE RIGHTOHUS.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not Doing Politics With Biafra Project - Ejiofor by frankdoz25: 11:57pm On May 07, 2017
Franzinni:
the kanu.. Or nairaland... I will always be your fayose... I will be there when they release you from kuje... Hehe cool cool
kikikikiki........... laughing in Swahili, fayose kwa? lekwa onye ofe mmanu a! fayose and ffk distanced them selves from afonja in both word and action, naferious and brown roof Buffon like you Doe's match their prestigious character, and I being KANU simply mean victory over you zoo monkeys and baboon because KANU is transversing freely now in biafraland while your disease stricken phedophile who incarcerated him is uncertain of his life.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not Doing Politics With Biafra Project - Ejiofor by frankdoz25: 12:00am On May 08, 2017
matamaros:

A CANIBAL CAN NEVER BE RIGHTOHUS.
says a boko haram terrorist!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not Doing Politics With Biafra Project - Ejiofor by eleko1: 12:03am On May 08, 2017
if he constitute a nuisance /break his bail condition, they should drag him back to his cage

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not Doing Politics With Biafra Project - Ejiofor by matamaros: 12:05am On May 08, 2017
eleko1:
if he constitute a nuisance /break his bail condition, they should drag him back to his cage
KANU BELONGS TO KUJE CAGE.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not Doing Politics With Biafra Project - Ejiofor by Franzinni: 12:06am On May 08, 2017
frankdoz25:
kikikikiki........... laughing in Swahili, fayose kwa? lekwa onye ofe mmanu a! fayose and ffk distanced them selves from afonja in both word and action, naferious and brown roof Buffon like you Doe's match their prestigious character, and I being KANU simply mean victory over you zoo monkeys and baboon because KANU is transversing freely now in biafraland while your disease stricken phedophile who incarcerated him is uncertain of his life.
no vex... But fayose.. And ffk.. Are not ibo. ( head butt to the nose)

Fayose. Is greater that kanu.. How?... He battled Buhari.. But never saw the inside of KUJE.. ( jab to the ribs)

Kanu is not victorious infact he is still in prison the zoo just allowed him to roam about the Eastern part of the zoo.... To see other animals.... If den born im papa well make he go ghana.... He will hear wheeeennn!!!!! ( TKO!)

(1) (2) (Reply)

IGBO QUITE NOTICE: SOUTH WEST,EAST AND SOUTH UNITE TO TACKLE AREWA YOUTH / Massive Biafran Rally In Several Countries Of The World(videos) / Check Out Nigeria’s Shortest President From 1960 To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.