Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

The Two Gods Of Islam. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Two Gods Of Islam. (12925 Views)

My Confusion About The Claims of Islam / The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion / The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by annunaki2(m): 11:55am On May 15, 2017
Blackfire:

Mon dieu..
Thank God u are OK.
*bows down *.

Annunaki how far.

I dey my brother.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by plappville(f): 3:57pm On May 16, 2017
malvisguy212:
thank God for your life, it show that God is answering your prayer, keep on praying and God will continue to guide you.

Yes ooo, He does answers prayers.Hallelujah !

1 Like

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by plappville(f): 3:59pm On May 16, 2017
Blackfire:

Mon dieu..
Thank God u are OK.
*bows down *.

Annunaki how far.

Eh oui ! Je suis sauvée par la grâce de Dieu mon frère.
Thanks So much.

1 Like

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by malvisguy212: 10:40am On May 20, 2017
still waiting for the Muslims response....
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by true2god: 1:29pm On May 20, 2017
plappville:

My brother, thanks so much. I been working all these while but I had an accident recently. My car turned upside-down. Completely damaged. But God saved my Life. There is power in Christ''s Name. Oh Yes am alright by the Grace of God. Thanks for checking.
Sorry dear. I believe you are strong now. You will not die young, and all nairaland members, whether Christians or Muslims.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by Blackfire(m): 7:27am On May 28, 2017
malvisguy212:
long time bro, good to know you are alright .
we are not waiting for response from our Muslims
friends, but insult.....everyday, we see Muslims proven this to be true, Insult Allah and you go Scott free, but insult Muhammad and you pay with your life.

If u read the quran very well... U will notice this truth, Muhammad is the god while allah is his messenger...

Even Aisha the child bride declared that he receives revelation that convenient him.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by Blackfire(m): 7:29am On May 28, 2017
malvisguy212:
still waiting for the Muslims response....

U go wait tire.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by malvisguy212: 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
malvisguy212:
Muslims often declare that Islam is a great monotheistic religion. Is this true? well, in this thread I will prove why this claim is absolutely false. all the evidence are there in the Quran and hadith.

When a Muslim is engaged in prayer (salat), it is forbidden for him to respond to anyone who interrupts his prayer. Muslims, out of respect for Allah, will not interrupt a fellow-Muslim while he is praying. However, Muhammad is an exception to this rule.He tells Muslims that even if they are performing prayers to Allah, they must respond to him when he calls them. Muhammad invoked Surah 8:24 to justify his case.

Surah 8:24: “O you who believe! Answer the call of Allah AND HIS APOSTLE when he calls you to that which gives you life; and know that Allah intervenes between man and his heart, and that to Him you shall be gathered.” (Shakir)

Carefully consider now how the Prophet of Islam clarified the meaning and the application of the above Qur’anic verse.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 226:
Narrated Abu Said Al-Mualla: While I was praying, the Prophet passed by and called me, but I did not go to him till I had finished my prayer. When I went to him, he said, “What prevented you from coming?” I said, “I was praying.” He said, “Didn’t Allah say” “O you who believe GIVE YOUR RESPONSE TO Allah and to His APOSTLE.” (Surah 8:24)

LET US ANALYZE THIS QUR'ANIC VERSE WITH THE ABOVE HADITH.
Muslims are required to honor Muhammad above Allah. why did I say this ? it may appear to Muslims that Muhammad was only demanding his right but there is MORE to this. It is important to note that each time Muhammad interrupts the prayer of a Muslim, he simultaneously interrupts Allah from receiving the prayer of that Muslim. This means that Muhammad has the authority to interrupt even Allah from receiving the prayers of his worshipers. Between Allah and Muhammad, Muslims are specifically commanded to give their priority to Muhammad even when it involves something as sacred as their worship of Allah. Is this not a subtle form of polytheism? Does not this exalt Muhammad to a position equal or even greater than Allah?

The Shahada is the Islamic profession of faith. It is the first and most important of the Five Pillars of Islam. It is a testimony of the Islamic Faith which declares:
“There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger.” Anyone who does not recite the
Shahada is not a Muslim. However, a Muslim cannot be a Muslim by invoking the name of Allah only when reciting the Shahada. For his Shahada to be legitimate, it is absolutely necessary for the Muslim to include the name of Muhammad. Believing in Allah alone is not enough to be a Muslim. A Muslim must also believe in Muhammad:
Surah 49:15: The believers are only those who believe in Allah and HIS MESSENGER . (Shakir)

Believing only in the teachings of Allah with the exclusion of the teachings of Muhammad will result in the loss of many essential details that are vital for the salvation of Muslims. This is because the Qur’an does not contain all the regulations that are required of a Muslim to live out his faith. Therefore, a devout Muslim must also know and obey the Sunnah (sayings and deeds) of Muhammad in order to follow Islam. A Muslim cannot attain Paradise if he does not believe in the Sunnah of Muhammad. Thus, the teachings of Muhammad are elevated to the same intensity as the teachings of Allah in the Qur’an. In fact, to escape the fires of Hell, a Muslim must obey both Allah and Muhammad.

Surah 4:14: And whoever disobeys Allah and HIS MESSENGER and goes beyond His limits, He will cause him to enter fire to abide in it, and he shall have an abasing chastisement. (Shakir)

yes, I know Muslims will deny this , and even insult me , However, the reality belies their claim. In actual practice, Muslims merge the words of Allah with the words of a man. And by recognizing them both as equally binding for their salvation, Muslims elevate Muhammad to the status of Allah. If the teachings of Muhammad are recorded in the Qur’an, then there is no valid reason to object. However, since his teachings are not included in the Qur’an, it shows that Muslims are actually required to submit to teachings based on two different sources.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by malvisguy212: 9:14am On Jun 26, 2017
malvisguy212:
friends, but insult.....everyday, we see Muslims proven this to be true, Insult Allah and you go Scott free, but insult Muhammad and you pay with your life.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by malvisguy212: 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
malvisguy212:
happy sunday
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by orunto27: 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
I am not a Muslim. I am Born Again.
At 6am one morning, I knelled down by my Bed praying. Suddenly I heard some loud noise outside my Gate. I wanted to continue my prayers but my Spirit instructed me to get up, get out and see what was happening outside my Gate. I came out to discover that an innocent man was about to be gang murdered. I stopped them, carried the man right inside my house and two hours later drove the man to the Hospital for treatment.
How do you interprete that?
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by malvisguy212: 7:28am On Jul 10, 2017
orunto27:
I am not a Muslim. I am Born Again.
At 6am one morning, I knelled down by my Bed praying. Suddenly I heard some loud noise outside my Gate. I wanted to continue my prayers but my Spirit instructed me to get up, get out and see what was happening outside my Gate. I came out to discover that an innocent man was about to be gang murdered. I stopped them, carried the man right inside my house and two hours later drove the man to the Hospital for treatment.
How do you interprete that?
was it a dream or parable ?
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by orunto27: 5:25am On Jul 15, 2017
A real life experience. Call it an Instruction, a Direction and a Discernment of The Living God in I(me).
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by malvisguy212: 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
g
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by malvisguy212: 9:24am On Sep 16, 2017
malvisguy212:
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by malvisguy212: 9:25am On Nov 03, 2017
malvisguy212:
Take for example, the number of times a Muslim has to pray daily. The Qur’an outlines only three daily prayers for Muslims. However, Muhammad changed that to five daily prayers in the Hadith. Thus, his teachings in the Hadith supersede the teachings of Allah in the Qur’an. Today, Muslims all over the world pray five times daily. Muhammad contradicted the teachings of Allah in the Qur’an and came off victories. Not only Muslims elevate the teachings of Muhammad above Allah but they also idolize the man himself. In the following Hadith, we can clearly see how Muslims idolize Muhammad:

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 171:
Narrated Ibn Sirrn: I said to ‘Ablda, “I have some of the hair of the Prophet which I got from Anas or from his family.” ‘Abida replied. “No doubt if I had a single hair of that it would have been DEARER TO ME than THE WHOLE WORLD and whatever is in it.”

How can Muslims view a single shred of hair as more valuable than the entire earth and its contents? The veneration of relics is a common practice in paganism. If this is not idolatry, then what is it? Still not convinced? How about the next Hadith?

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 617:
“Narrated Abu Musa: Then the prophet asked for a drinking bowl containing water and washed his hands and face in it, and then took a mouthful of water and threw it therein saying to us, ‘Drink some of it and pour some over your faces and chests and be happy at the good tidings.’”

Acts of devotion such as the ones displayed by Muslims towards Muhammad in the above Hadith are not only outright filthy but also idolatrous. The Holy Bible clearly warns against idolatry:
1 Corinthians 10:14: Therefore, my beloved ones, flee from idolatry.

now contrast what Muhammad did in the above hadith with what Jesus did when He humbley wash His disciples feet.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by shittufarukumar(m): 11:17am On Nov 03, 2017
malvisguy212:
Take for example, the number of times a Muslim has to pray daily. The Qur’an outlines only three daily prayers for Muslims. However, Muhammad changed that to five daily prayers in the Hadith. Thus, his teachings in the Hadith supersede the teachings of Allah in the Qur’an. Today, Muslims all over the world pray five times daily. Muhammad contradicted the teachings of Allah in the Qur’an and came off victories. Not only Muslims elevate the teachings of Muhammad above Allah but they also idolize the man himself. In the following Hadith, we can clearly see how Muslims idolize Muhammad:

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 171:
Narrated Ibn Sirrn: I said to ‘Ablda, “I have some of the hair of the Prophet which I got from Anas or from his family.” ‘Abida replied. “No doubt if I had a single hair of that it would have been DEARER TO ME than THE WHOLE WORLD and whatever is in it.”

How can Muslims view a single shred of hair as more valuable than the entire earth and its contents? The veneration of relics is a common practice in paganism. If this is not idolatry, then what is it? Still not convinced? How about the next Hadith?

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 617:
“Narrated Abu Musa: Then the prophet asked for a drinking bowl containing water and washed his hands and face in it, and then took a mouthful of water and threw it therein saying to us, ‘Drink some of it and pour some over your faces and chests and be happy at the good tidings.’”

Acts of devotion such as the ones displayed by Muslims towards Muhammad in the above Hadith are not only outright filthy but also idolatrous. The Holy Bible clearly warns against idolatry:
1 Corinthians 10:14: Therefore, my beloved ones, flee from idolatry.

now contrast what Muhammad did in the above hadith with what Jesus did when He humbley wash His disciples feet.
ur anty lyon

حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ بُكَيْرٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا اللَّيْثُ، عَنْ يُونُسَ، عَنِ ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، عَنْ أَنَسِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ، قَالَ كَانَ أَبُو ذَرٍّ يُحَدِّثُ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏"‏ فُرِجَ عَنْ سَقْفِ بَيْتِي وَأَنَا بِمَكَّةَ، فَنَزَلَ جِبْرِيلُ فَفَرَجَ صَدْرِي، ثُمَّ غَسَلَهُ بِمَاءِ زَمْزَمَ، ثُمَّ جَاءَ بِطَسْتٍ مِنْ ذَهَبٍ مُمْتَلِئٍ حِكْمَةً وَإِيمَانًا، فَأَفْرَغَهُ فِي صَدْرِي ثُمَّ أَطْبَقَهُ، ثُمَّ أَخَذَ بِيَدِي فَعَرَجَ بِي إِلَى السَّمَاءِ الدُّنْيَا، فَلَمَّا جِئْتُ إِلَى السَّمَاءِ الدُّنْيَا قَالَ جِبْرِيلُ لِخَازِنِ السَّمَاءِ افْتَحْ‏.‏ قَالَ مَنْ هَذَا قَالَ هَذَا جِبْرِيلُ‏.‏ قَالَ هَلْ مَعَكَ أَحَدٌ قَالَ نَعَمْ مَعِي مُحَمَّدٌ صلى الله عليه وسلم‏.‏ فَقَالَ أُرْسِلَ إِلَيْهِ قَالَ نَعَمْ‏.‏ فَلَمَّا فَتَحَ عَلَوْنَا السَّمَاءَ الدُّنْيَا، فَإِذَا رَجُلٌ قَاعِدٌ عَلَى يَمِينِهِ أَسْوِدَةٌ وَعَلَى يَسَارِهِ أَسْوِدَةٌ، إِذَا نَظَرَ قِبَلَ يَمِينِهِ ضَحِكَ، وَإِذَا نَظَرَ قِبَلَ يَسَارِهِ بَكَى، فَقَالَ مَرْحَبًا بِالنَّبِيِّ الصَّالِحِ وَالاِبْنِ الصَّالِحِ‏.‏ قُلْتُ لِجِبْرِيلَ مَنْ هَذَا قَالَ هَذَا آدَمُ‏.‏ وَهَذِهِ الأَسْوِدَةُ عَنْ يَمِينِهِ وَشِمَالِهِ نَسَمُ بَنِيهِ، فَأَهْلُ الْيَمِينِ مِنْهُمْ أَهْلُ الْجَنَّةِ، وَالأَسْوِدَةُ الَّتِي عَنْ شِمَالِهِ أَهْلُ النَّارِ، فَإِذَا نَظَرَ عَنْ يَمِينِهِ ضَحِكَ، وَإِذَا نَظَرَ قِبَلَ شِمَالِهِ بَكَى، حَتَّى عَرَجَ بِي إِلَى السَّمَاءِ الثَّانِيَةِ فَقَالَ لِخَازِنِهَا افْتَحْ‏.‏ فَقَالَ لَهُ خَازِنُهَا مِثْلَ مَا قَالَ الأَوَّلُ فَفَتَحَ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالَ أَنَسٌ فَذَكَرَ أَنَّهُ وَجَدَ فِي السَّمَوَاتِ آدَمَ وَإِدْرِيسَ وَمُوسَى وَعِيسَى وَإِبْرَاهِيمَ ـ صَلَوَاتُ اللَّهِ عَلَيْهِمْ ـ وَلَمْ يُثْبِتْ كَيْفَ مَنَازِلُهُمْ، غَيْرَ أَنَّهُ ذَكَرَ أَنَّهُ وَجَدَ آدَمَ فِي السَّمَاءِ الدُّنْيَا، وَإِبْرَاهِيمَ فِي السَّمَاءِ السَّادِسَةِ‏.‏ قَالَ أَنَسٌ فَلَمَّا مَرَّ جِبْرِيلُ بِالنَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم بِإِدْرِيسَ قَالَ مَرْحَبًا بِالنَّبِيِّ الصَّالِحِ وَالأَخِ الصَّالِحِ‏.‏ فَقُلْتُ مَنْ هَذَا قَالَ هَذَا إِدْرِيسُ‏.‏ ثُمَّ مَرَرْتُ بِمُوسَى فَقَالَ مَرْحَبًا بِالنَّبِيِّ الصَّالِحِ وَالأَخِ الصَّالِحِ‏.‏ قُلْتُ مَنْ هَذَا قَالَ هَذَا مُوسَى‏.‏ ثُمَّ مَرَرْتُ بِعِيسَى فَقَالَ مَرْحَبًا بِالأَخِ الصَّالِحِ وَالنَّبِيِّ الصَّالِحِ‏.‏ قُلْتُ مَنْ هَذَا قَالَ هَذَا عِيسَى‏.‏ ثُمَّ مَرَرْتُ بِإِبْرَاهِيمَ فَقَالَ مَرْحَبًا بِالنَّبِيِّ الصَّالِحِ وَالاِبْنِ الصَّالِحِ‏.‏ قُلْتُ مَنْ هَذَا قَالَ هَذَا إِبْرَاهِيمُ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالَ ابْنُ شِهَابٍ فَأَخْبَرَنِي ابْنُ حَزْمٍ أَنَّ ابْنَ عَبَّاسٍ وَأَبَا حَبَّةَ الأَنْصَارِيَّ كَانَا يَقُولاَنِ قَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ ثُمَّ عُرِجَ بِي حَتَّى ظَهَرْتُ لِمُسْتَوًى أَسْمَعُ فِيهِ صَرِيفَ الأَقْلاَمِ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالَ ابْنُ حَزْمٍ وَأَنَسُ بْنُ مَالِكٍ قَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ فَفَرَضَ اللَّهُ عَلَى أُمَّتِي خَمْسِينَ صَلاَةً، فَرَجَعْتُ بِذَلِكَ حَتَّى مَرَرْتُ عَلَى مُوسَى فَقَالَ مَا فَرَضَ اللَّهُ لَكَ عَلَى أُمَّتِكَ قُلْتُ فَرَضَ خَمْسِينَ صَلاَةً‏.‏ قَالَ فَارْجِعْ إِلَى رَبِّكَ، فَإِنَّ أُمَّتَكَ لاَ تُطِيقُ ذَلِكَ‏.‏ فَرَاجَعْتُ فَوَضَعَ شَطْرَهَا، فَرَجَعْتُ إِلَى مُوسَى قُلْتُ وَضَعَ شَطْرَهَا‏.‏ فَقَالَ رَاجِعْ رَبَّكَ، فَإِنَّ أُمَّتَكَ لاَ تُطِيقُ، فَرَاجَعْتُ فَوَضَعَ شَطْرَهَا، فَرَجَعْتُ إِلَيْهِ فَقَالَ ارْجِعْ إِلَى رَبِّكَ، فَإِنَّ أُمَّتَكَ لاَ تُطِيقُ ذَلِكَ، فَرَاجَعْتُهُ‏.‏ فَقَالَ هِيَ خَمْسٌ وَهْىَ خَمْسُونَ، لاَ يُبَدَّلُ الْقَوْلُ لَدَىَّ‏.‏ فَرَجَعْتُ إِلَى مُوسَى فَقَالَ رَاجِعْ رَبَّكَ‏.‏ فَقُلْتُ اسْتَحْيَيْتُ مِنْ رَبِّي‏.‏ ثُمَّ انْطَلَقَ بِي حَتَّى انْتَهَى بِي إِلَى سِدْرَةِ الْمُنْتَهَى، وَغَشِيَهَا أَلْوَانٌ لاَ أَدْرِي مَا هِيَ، ثُمَّ أُدْخِلْتُ الْجَنَّةَ، فَإِذَا فِيهَا حَبَايِلُ اللُّؤْلُؤِ، وَإِذَا تُرَابُهَا الْمِسْكُ ‏"‏‏.‏

Narrated Abu Dhar: Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "While I was at Mecca the roof of my house was opened and Gabriel descended, opened my chest, and washed it with Zamzam water. Then he brought a golden tray full of wisdom and faith and having poured its contents into my chest, he closed it. Then he took my hand and ascended with me to the nearest heaven, when I reached the nearest heaven, Gabriel said to the gatekeeper of the heaven, 'Open (the gate).' The gatekeeper asked, 'Who is it?' Gabriel answered: 'Gabriel.' He asked, 'Is there anyone with you?' Gabriel replied, 'Yes, Muhammad I is with me.' He asked, 'Has he been called?' Gabriel said, 'Yes.' So the gate was opened and we went over the nearest heaven and there we saw a man sitting with some people on his right and some on his left. When he looked towards his right, he laughed and when he looked toward his left he wept. Then he said, 'Welcome! O pious Prophet and pious son.' I asked Gabriel, 'Who is he?' He replied, 'He is Adam and the people on his right and left are the souls of his offspring. Those on his right are the people of Paradise and those on his left are the people of Hell and when he looks towards his right he laughs and when he looks towards his left he weeps.' Then he ascended with me till he reached the second heaven and he (Gabriel) said to its gatekeeper, 'Open (the gate).' The gatekeeper said to him the same as the gatekeeper of the first heaven had said and he opened the gate. Anas said: "Abu Dhar added that the Prophet (ﷺ) met Adam, Idris, Moses, Jesus and Abraham, he (Abu Dhar) did not mention on which heaven they were but he mentioned that he (the Prophet (ﷺ) ) met Adam on the nearest heaven and Abraham on the sixth heaven. Anas said, "When Gabriel along with the Prophet (ﷺ) passed by Idris, the latter said, 'Welcome! O pious Prophet and pious brother.' The Prophet (ﷺ) asked, 'Who is he?' Gabriel replied, 'He is Idris." The Prophet (ﷺ) added, "I passed by Moses and he said, 'Welcome! O pious Prophet and pious brother.' I asked Gabriel, 'Who is he?' Gabriel replied, 'He is Moses.' Then I passed by Jesus and he said, 'Welcome! O pious brother and pious Prophet.' I asked, 'Who is he?' Gabriel replied, 'He is Jesus. Then I passed by Abraham and he said, 'Welcome! O pious Prophet and pious son.' I asked Gabriel, 'Who is he?' Gabriel replied, 'He is Abraham. The Prophet (ﷺ) added, 'Then Gabriel ascended with me to a place where I heard the creaking of the pens." Ibn Hazm and Anas bin Malik said: The Prophet (ﷺ) said,[color=#550000] "Then Allah enjoined fifty prayers on my followers when I returned with this order of Allah, I passed by Moses who asked me, 'What has Allah enjoined on your followers?' I replied, 'He has enjoined fifty prayers on them.' Moses said, 'Go back to your Lord (and appeal for reduction) for your followers will not be able to bear it.' (So I went back to Allah and requested for reduction) and He reduced it to half. When I passed by Moses again and informed him about it, he said, 'Go back to your Lord as your followers will not be able to bear it.' So I returned to Allah and requested for further reduction and half of it was reduced. I again passed by Moses and he said to me: 'Return to your Lord, for your followers will not be able to bear it. So I returned to Allah and He said, 'These are five prayers and they are all (equal to) fifty (in reward) for My Word does not change.' I returned to Moses and he told me to go back once again. I replied, 'Now I feel shy of asking my Lord again.' Then Gabriel took me till we '' reached Sidrat-il-Muntaha (Lote tree of; the utmost boundary) which was shrouded in colors, indescribable. Then I was admitted into Paradise where I found small (tents or) walls (made) of pearls and its earth was of musk."

[/color]
Sahih Bukhari
(Prayers (Salat))
Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 349
In-book reference : Book 8, Hadith 1
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
Mohammed said "Allah is the greatest deceiver". (Google it for yourself) Jesus said Satan is the father of all lies. Does it sound like they are both talking about the same character? I submit to you that Muslims are unwitting Satan worshipers. Jesus said a tree is known by its fruit. What are the fruits of Islam? Death, destruction, deceit, hate and suffering are obvious fruits of Islam. Doesn't that sound like the work of the devil?

3 Likes

Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
One thing is now common among these so called Christians is that they lie a lot! They can pick a verse and generalise it destructively to achieve their aim of tarnishing Islam's image.

There are so many Qur'an verses that implies the worship of one and only God (Allah) but you would not see them. Keep cherry picking as you do your Bible. I know you will never be able to convert any Muslim on NL or outside with all these Abuse and lies.

Just because you worship three Gods, does that mean you should extrapolate ours to be two?

Someone called God cannot die. Muhammed has died. Allaah created everything including death!

Allah says: Muhammad is only a messenger: many Were the messenger that passed away before him. If he died or were slain, will ye then Turn back on your heels?... Qur'an 3:144

And Qur'an 112:1-4 goes:

Say (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him)): "He is Allah, (the) One.

"Allah-us-Samad (The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks).

"He begets not, nor was He begotten;

"And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him."

Make i comot for this thread before they start the abuse!

DO NOT QUOTE OR TAG ME.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by mujahid777(m): 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
Take your trash to the Islamic section
Mods: OAM4J,Lalasticlala
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by malvisguy212: 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
Rashduct4luv:
One thing is now common among these so called Christians is that they lie a lot! They can pick a verse and generalise it destructively to achieve their aim of tarnishing Islam's image.

There are so many Qur'an verses that implies the worship of one and only God (Allah) but you would not see them. Keep cherry picking as you do your Bible. I know you will never be able to convert any Muslim on NL or outside with all these Abuse and lies.

Just because you worship three Gods, does that mean you should extrapolate ours to be two?

Someone called God cannot die. Muhammed has died. Allaah created everything including death!

Allah says: Muhammad is only a messenger: many Were the messenger that passed away before him. If he died or were slain, will ye then Turn back on your heels?... Qur'an 3:144

And Qur'an 112:1-4 goes:

Say (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him)): "He is Allah, (the) One.

"Allah-us-Samad (The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks).

"He begets not, nor was He begotten;

"And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him."

Make i comot for this thread before they start the abuse!

DO NOT QUOTE OR TAG ME.

is this a response to the op? wrong thread n
bro
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by malvisguy212: 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
mujahid777:
Take your trash to the Islamic section

Mods: OAM4J,Lalasticlala
since you have no answer to the op you are calling for back up plan,plan B
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by mujahid777(m): 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
malvisguy212:
since you have no answer to the op you are calling for back up plan,plan B
Shouldn't it be obvious by now that we don't have your time
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by malvisguy212: 9:57am On Feb 06, 2018
malvisguy212:
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by malvisguy212: 11:03pm On May 31, 2018
malvisguy212:
Muslims often declare that Islam is a great monotheistic religion. Is this true? well, in this thread I will prove why this claim is absolutely false. all the evidence are there in the Quran and hadith.

When a Muslim is engaged in prayer (salat), it is forbidden for him to respond to anyone who interrupts his prayer. Muslims, out of respect for Allah, will not interrupt a fellow-Muslim while he is praying. However, Muhammad is an exception to this rule.He tells Muslims that even if they are performing prayers to Allah, they must respond to him when he calls them. Muhammad invoked Surah 8:24 to justify his case.

Surah 8:24: “O you who believe! Answer the call of Allah AND HIS APOSTLE when he calls you to that which gives you life; and know that Allah intervenes between man and his heart, and that to Him you shall be gathered.” (Shakir)

Carefully consider now how the Prophet of Islam clarified the meaning and the application of the above Qur’anic verse.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 226:
Narrated Abu Said Al-Mualla: While I was praying, the Prophet passed by and called me, but I did not go to him till I had finished my prayer. When I went to him, he said, “What prevented you from coming?” I said, “I was praying.” He said, “Didn’t Allah say” “O you who believe GIVE YOUR RESPONSE TO Allah and to His APOSTLE.” (Surah 8:24)

LET US ANALYZE THIS QUR'ANIC VERSE WITH THE ABOVE HADITH.
Muslims are required to honor Muhammad above Allah. why did I say this ? it may appear to Muslims that Muhammad was only demanding his right but there is MORE to this. It is important to note that each time Muhammad interrupts the prayer of a Muslim, he simultaneously interrupts Allah from receiving the prayer of that Muslim. This means that Muhammad has the authority to interrupt even Allah from receiving the prayers of his worshipers. Between Allah and Muhammad, Muslims are specifically commanded to give their priority to Muhammad even when it involves something as sacred as their worship of Allah. Is this not a subtle form of polytheism? Does not this exalt Muhammad to a position equal or even greater than Allah?

The Shahada is the Islamic profession of faith. It is the first and most important of the Five Pillars of Islam. It is a testimony of the Islamic Faith which declares:
“There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger.” Anyone who does not recite the
Shahada is not a Muslim. However, a Muslim cannot be a Muslim by invoking the name of Allah only when reciting the Shahada. For his Shahada to be legitimate, it is absolutely necessary for the Muslim to include the name of Muhammad. Believing in Allah alone is not enough to be a Muslim. A Muslim must also believe in Muhammad:
Surah 49:15: The believers are only those who believe in Allah and HIS MESSENGER . (Shakir)

Believing only in the teachings of Allah with the exclusion of the teachings of Muhammad will result in the loss of many essential details that are vital for the salvation of Muslims. This is because the Qur’an does not contain all the regulations that are required of a Muslim to live out his faith. Therefore, a devout Muslim must also know and obey the Sunnah (sayings and deeds) of Muhammad in order to follow Islam. A Muslim cannot attain Paradise if he does not believe in the Sunnah of Muhammad. Thus, the teachings of Muhammad are elevated to the same intensity as the teachings of Allah in the Qur’an. In fact, to escape the fires of Hell, a Muslim must obey both Allah and Muhammad.

Surah 4:14: And whoever disobeys Allah and HIS MESSENGER and goes beyond His limits, He will cause him to enter fire to abide in it, and he shall have an abasing chastisement. (Shakir)

yes, I know Muslims will deny this , and even insult me , However, the reality belies their claim. In actual practice, Muslims merge the words of Allah with the words of a man. And by recognizing them both as equally binding for their salvation, Muslims elevate Muhammad to the status of Allah. If the teachings of Muhammad are recorded in the Qur’an, then there is no valid reason to object. However, since his teachings are not included in the Qur’an, it shows that Muslims are actually required to submit to teachings based on two different sources.
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by Empiree: 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
malvisguy212:
Take for example, the number of times a Muslim has to pray daily. The Qur’an outlines only three daily prayers for Muslims. However, Muhammad changed that to five daily prayers in the Hadith. Thus, his teachings in the Hadith supersede the teachings of Allah in the Qur’an. Today, Muslims all over the world pray five times daily. Muhammad contradicted the teachings of Allah in the Qur’an and came off victories.
"Sheikh" Malvis grin. When did you become mufassir?. grin. There are 5(five) daily salat in the Qur'an cheesy
Re: The Two Gods Of Islam. by malvisguy212: 9:21am On Apr 22, 2019
happy Easter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell / The Catholic Daily Prayer For Nigeria In Distress / Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.