Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,286 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers (22589 Views)

7 Dangerous Images That Almost Got Their Photographers Killed / Photographer Ope Fasanya Captures A Squirrel After Observing It For Weeks In Zar / Syrian Artist Draws Images Of World Leaders As Refugees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by johnjay4u2u(m): 7:20am On May 08, 2017
o try
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by VellyG(m): 7:27am On May 08, 2017
Take a look at this view

Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by Gudfrie(m): 7:47am On May 08, 2017
EaglesT:
This one too is in Lagos?? shocked
Yes and its a church

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by Principe67(m): 7:51am On May 08, 2017
winkmart:
Cool shot... How much will you sell them to me

Send me a mail and we could talk business
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by Principe67(m): 7:53am On May 08, 2017
Joavid:
Nothing spectacular about the pictures.

I've seen better pictures of Lagos (Island). Even on this forum.

Make your photography better.
. Thanks for your constructive criticism ma'am. Will keep improving
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by Nobody: 7:57am On May 08, 2017
EaglesT:
yes it is at CMS.. u never enter Lagos before?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by Principe67(m): 7:58am On May 08, 2017
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by Principe67(m): 8:00am On May 08, 2017
oluamid:
Apostle must hear this.

Just a suggestion: would it not be better to take the pictures from a height rather than the ground?

I almost got my camera destroyed by those street urchins when I climbed up the bridge to do an aerial shoot, anyways after settling them with N1200 I was allowed to go and by then the creative aura has left me. So it is kinda a little more difficult to take some shots without any wahala, but will try next time. Maybe I could even rent a drone to that effect. Stay tuned.
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by texazzpete(m): 8:11am On May 08, 2017
Principe67:

I almost got my camera destroyed by those street urchins when I climbed up the bridge to do an aerial shoot, anyways after settling them with N1200 I was allowed to go and by then the creative aura has left me. So it is kinda a little more difficult to take some shots without any wahala, but will try next time. Maybe I could even rent a drone to that effect. Stay tuned.

Contact me for that smiley
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by ehispapa(m): 8:15am On May 08, 2017
hahahahaha stunning ko shunning ni. Nigerian youth celebrating me mediocrity. even Harare looks better than Lagos
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by Mosb(m): 8:25am On May 08, 2017
CMS!!!
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by iamphill: 8:45am On May 08, 2017
whoever knows the photographer tell him to upload on shutterstock am cool cash
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by oluamid(m): 9:23am On May 08, 2017
Principe67:

Wow. All these street urchins always behaving like they owned the place and every other person owes them. Sorry to hear about your experience. I look forward to your next batch of pictures. Keep the flag flying bro.
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by Nobody: 9:26am On May 08, 2017
ehispapa:
hahahahaha stunning ko shunning ni. Nigerian youth celebrating me mediocrity. even Harare looks better than Lagos
Harare is Zimbabwe's CAPITAL besides I don't see anyone making comparison here so what's ur point?
Good job jare OP.
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by Danielnino00(m): 9:30am On May 08, 2017
Rikidony:
Nothing spectacular here.

I have seen more better pictures of Lagos on this forum. no doubt the city is growing, but the govt needs to spread this development to other part of the city.

You said it all.. Places like Badagry, Epe,Ojo,Amuwo Odofin and Ifako need the kind of development we are seeing at Ikoyi and Victoria Island..

its a Lagos for all!
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by miqos03: 9:31am On May 08, 2017
EaglesT:
that is the Cathedral church of Christ in Marina. It is the seat of the Anglican Bishop of Lagos

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by thinkative: 9:32am On May 08, 2017
EaglesT:
yeah. its a popular church/cathedral around marina. I think

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by Talk2Bella(f): 10:09am On May 08, 2017
nice pictures what camera do you use? I have an interest in photography but learning is on the high cost, your pictures are great once again
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by praisekeyzz(m): 11:37am On May 08, 2017
E jus remain make spider bite u.
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by Principe67(m): 11:59am On May 08, 2017
Nikon DSLR 7000, just get any small camera within your budget and marry youtube, then you'll be fine

Talk2Bella:
nice pictures what camera do you use? I have an interest in photography but learning is on the high cost, your pictures are great once again
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by Talk2Bella(f): 12:32pm On May 08, 2017
Principe67:
Nikon DSLR 7000, just get any small camera within your budget and marry youtube, then you'll be fine

thanks I have a Nikon 3300 still learning the ropes lool
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by Guysebastian(m): 1:22pm On May 08, 2017
wellmax:
Of course. It's at CMS
yeah it is.
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by Principe67(m): 1:55pm On May 08, 2017
Talk2Bella:

thanks I have a Nikon 3300 still learning the ropes lool
. If you stay in lag, you can reach out so that maybe we could go on a photo walk and learn a thing or two...
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by Talk2Bella(f): 3:15pm On May 08, 2017
Principe67:
. If you stay in lag, you can reach out so that maybe we could go on a photo walk and learn a thing or two...

sounds nice please DM me so we would exchange contacts
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 08, 2017
Principe67:
. Thanks for your constructive criticism ma'am. Will keep improving
I admire your handwork. Which kyn camera you the use? A full frame DSRL?
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by Principe67(m): 10:09pm On May 08, 2017
Omagzee:

I admire your handwork. Which kyn camera you the use? A full frame DSRL?

Yes
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by Principe67(m): 10:09pm On May 08, 2017
Talk2Bella:

sounds nice please DM me so we would exchange contacts

I have, awaiting your reply
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 08, 2017
Principe67:

Yes

Sorry, I think you shoot with a D7000? Cus i just read all your posts. Well the D7000 is not a full frame camera. Actually, its the successor to the almighty D90
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by Talk2Bella(f): 10:51pm On May 08, 2017
Principe67:

I have, awaiting your reply
replied hours ago lol
Re: Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers by EaglesT(m): 6:19am On May 09, 2017
zxcvb:
yes it is at CMS.. u never enter Lagos before?

I be IB person jare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Typography Designs / Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! / Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.