Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) (74059 Views)

I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) / I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? / Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by emmanwandud(m): 5:56am On May 08, 2017
Looks like a racoon from the cat family, op make do with what u have, roast am sharply b4 the racoon family come 4 your head.

4 Likes

Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by amuijiji: 5:57am On May 08, 2017
Lalasticlala, come see Civet Cat oo

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by aanexplus(m): 6:37am On May 08, 2017
weyabcom:
Well nairalanders can help us to identify this animal...
Terminated the life not long ago (Animal right not invited please)
What next please grin
That's a weasel man. You killed a weasel...

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by Spainze007(m): 6:37am On May 08, 2017
Ur Brain na super 4G

Justuceleague2:
Killed with one bullet, yet no blood
grin

Village people forming I own a gun

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by weyabcom: 7:04am On May 08, 2017
aanexplus:

That's a weasel man. You killed a weasel...
break it down what's weasel
Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by weyabcom: 7:05am On May 08, 2017
EternalTruths:
In Igbo language, it is called EdiAbali
yes that's edi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by weyabcom: 7:06am On May 08, 2017
agabusta:

Civet cat. How did u go about your hunting licence?
not a hunter. Killed with a licence gun

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07am On May 08, 2017
If you had shot this years ago then there is a gland in that creature that when removed,would have fetched you some extra cash. No thanks to animal rights activists,I doubt if that market still exists. Besides,civets aren't exactly cats,or are they?
Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by weyabcom: 7:08am On May 08, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Killed with one bullet, yet no blood
grin

Village people forming I own a gun

lol shows u never knw how a good gun works. .. Man bloods they flow all over the body abi angry
Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by HughJazz(m): 1:40pm On May 08, 2017
ItzChinnex:

why do they kill cows and goats?

your question eh..
they farm their meat. Did you farm this animal? You killed it for pleasure . Do you kill cows and goat for fun and pleasure?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 4:48pm On May 08, 2017
HughJazz:
they farm their meat. Did you farm this animal? You killed it for pleasure . Do you kill cows and goat for fun and pleasure?

My friend, the Op is going to Devour that Animal

7 Likes

Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by madjune(m): 5:31pm On May 08, 2017
Africans always killing every animal they see.

What's wrong with us?

Here in the states, birds trust me enough to perch on my shoulder.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 5:32pm On May 08, 2017
Nice one OP..send my share
Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by ezebunafo(m): 5:32pm On May 08, 2017
weyabcom:
na anambra oo. And we are surprise to see such around that area particularly
there is much of this civet cat in anambra,expecially in NNEWI,we call it EDI

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by AfonjaRepublic(f): 5:32pm On May 08, 2017
Why kill an animal like this.
Bush illiterate country.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by samael: 5:33pm On May 08, 2017
Bullet!! Who are you? Where did you get the gun?
Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by teevodaprinz(m): 5:33pm On May 08, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

ikwere1stson:
Dude what state...i need a place were I can go and be hunting self...please what statae
Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 08, 2017
Ralphlauren:
Looking at its fur, that animal looks like a hyena.

Maybe a breed of hyena found in Africa undecided
jesus!, your father must buy you dstv....hyena keh?!....what is wrong with you? is your brain shaking?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 5:33pm On May 08, 2017
Peppersoup don done ......
Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by Spidermon: 5:33pm On May 08, 2017
mzzhavilah:
Hmm now u ve killed d only survival òf his species. Looks like an overgrown cat,wild cat abi ?u should name it seems like it's an alien.

Alien ke? You must have been seeing way too many movies.
Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by KinzyeWriter(m): 5:34pm On May 08, 2017
mzzhavilah:
Snap it again when it dawn Mr hunter can't identify it wit such low light.
I suspect you self
Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 08, 2017
emmanwandud:
Looks like a racoon from the cat family, op make do with what u have, roast am sharply b4 the racoon family come 4 your head.
is your brain paining you...how are racoons from the cat family? ...whats wrong with all this people sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by tuscani: 5:38pm On May 08, 2017
South Pacific hyena
Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 5:39pm On May 08, 2017
Emphasis on the "1 bullet"

You don turn yourself to James Bond abi? angry

Looks like a hyena than a civet to me...zoologists if you studied well unlike GEJ, please identify grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 5:41pm On May 08, 2017
weyabcom:
na anambra oo. And we are surprise to see such around that area particularly

Dude! you just shot the God Nwanchacha....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 5:42pm On May 08, 2017
Ngwanu clap for yourself! As an Arnold Schwarzenegger that you is na!!! Terminator!

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by Baroba(m): 5:43pm On May 08, 2017
agabusta:

grin Hunting licence in Nigeria?? you must be living in Europe or America where you have hunting seasons, tags and licence.. Welcome to the wild side bro, no such here, na kill and go sad to say..

Op, its called Edi Abali ( Civet cat).. Not as common as in Western Nigeria..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by Organs(m): 5:44pm On May 08, 2017
agabusta:

Hunting Licence? In Nigeria!!! E be like say Nigerians are drinking too much kunu.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by PrickGetSize(m): 5:46pm On May 08, 2017
You just wasted the life of a harmless pests killer for nothing. May the innocent soul of the civet continue to haunt you forever.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by purplekayc(m): 5:48pm On May 08, 2017
Is it eatable?
Next thing you will see pic of them roasting it

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Civet With One Bullet (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 08, 2017
Raintaker:
That's a West African Civet.
The meat no dey sweet, u no suppose kill am.
This is recession. All meat de sweet with the right spice.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Killed This Snake Trying To Get Into My Hostel Today / Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.