Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,077 members, 7,957,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

Rexona And Donny Donald Duke's Throwback Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rexona And Donny Donald Duke's Throwback Photos (57919 Views)

Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) / Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rexona And Donny Donald Duke's Throwback Photos by wilztayo(m): 12:29pm On May 08, 2017
who re these ones again
Re: Rexona And Donny Donald Duke's Throwback Photos by FunkyAlhaji2015: 12:30pm On May 08, 2017
Fresh Babes
Re: Rexona And Donny Donald Duke's Throwback Photos by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 08, 2017
fucklikant101:
Mmmmmm smiley Rexona looks juicy, I will not mind to dive in raw and put all my accumulated akamu inside her clean pot shocked I will definitely leave my nuts hanging out as i slide deep in that hoe smiley at least she can let me put my mushroom tip and i promise not to move angry

Re: Rexona And Donny Donald Duke's Throwback Photos by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 08, 2017
Honestly, I need to get off nairaland.

Just reading and posting on a lot of nonsense I'm not interested in. cry
Re: Rexona And Donny Donald Duke's Throwback Photos by Bants(m): 12:40pm On May 08, 2017
This is the only ibo man i can vote for to be the president of Nigeria....Donald Duke 2019
Re: Rexona And Donny Donald Duke's Throwback Photos by blank(f): 12:42pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
How is this NEWS?!!!? sad

It's not news, it's a post. This is a forum not a news station.

1 Like

Re: Rexona And Donny Donald Duke's Throwback Photos by cytell56: 12:49pm On May 08, 2017
JamieNaij:
See photos of Donald Duke's daughters, Rexona and Donny.

Rexona (A Lawyer, singer and guitarist) was pictured with her younger sister Donny.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/see-before-and-after-pictures-of-fmr.html

And whats the meaning of this?
Re: Rexona And Donny Donald Duke's Throwback Photos by Marinee(f): 12:52pm On May 08, 2017
blank:

It's not news, it's a post. This is a forum not a news station.
But how does this POST help us?
Re: Rexona And Donny Donald Duke's Throwback Photos by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 08, 2017
Donald Duke 2019
Re: Rexona And Donny Donald Duke's Throwback Photos by Marinee(f): 12:53pm On May 08, 2017
janellemonae:
Honestly, I need to get off nairaland.

Just reading and posting on a lot of nonsense I'm not interested in. cry
I know right?
What the hell is our business with Donald whatever's daughters??
Re: Rexona And Donny Donald Duke's Throwback Photos by Chukazu: 12:55pm On May 08, 2017
Them no fine reach them mama, Onari Duke
Re: Rexona And Donny Donald Duke's Throwback Photos by blank(f): 1:00pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
But how does this POST help us?

It tickles the fancy of those who are interested. That's why celebrities section in Nairaland has one of the highest followings. There are so many posts and threads on Nairaland FP, pick any that interests you or directly from the section you prefer.
Re: Rexona And Donny Donald Duke's Throwback Photos by Marinee(f): 1:03pm On May 08, 2017
blank:

It tickles the fancy of those who are interested. That's why celebrities section in Nairaland has one of the highest followings. There are so many posts and threads on Nairaland FP, pick any that interests you or directly from the section you prefer.
I see..
Re: Rexona And Donny Donald Duke's Throwback Photos by Badgers14: 1:08pm On May 08, 2017
Trapnews:
Donald Duke has been the most handsome ex-governor in Nigeria, why won't the kids make sense undecided

I thought "they" said Oshimole was the most handsome ex governor
Re: Rexona And Donny Donald Duke's Throwback Photos by labisiyeye: 1:17pm On May 08, 2017
Pretty girls smiley
Re: Rexona And Donny Donald Duke's Throwback Photos by magnificientzaz(f): 1:45pm On May 08, 2017
Before and after what? undecided
Re: Rexona And Donny Donald Duke's Throwback Photos by initiate: 1:51pm On May 08, 2017
like iyabo?
hopefulLandlord:

believe me, there are many ugly ones
Re: Rexona And Donny Donald Duke's Throwback Photos by wizod(m): 1:57pm On May 08, 2017
The hausa/Fulani pedophiles wil start getting erection at d look of dis innocent young girls
Re: Rexona And Donny Donald Duke's Throwback Photos by sweetrace(f): 2:22pm On May 08, 2017
JamieNaij:

Rexona (A Lawyer, singer and guitarist) was pictured with her younger sister Donny.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/see-before-and-after-pictures-of-fmr

Their names are Xerona and Donna.
Re: Rexona And Donny Donald Duke's Throwback Photos by Odogwucharles: 2:33pm On May 08, 2017
How is this news ? Yeye dey smell
Re: Rexona And Donny Donald Duke's Throwback Photos by Lisaflex(f): 3:14pm On May 08, 2017
Which 1 is Rexona again? Tot her name is Xerona...Op idi kwa hot!

1 Like

Re: Rexona And Donny Donald Duke's Throwback Photos by madri4u: 3:31pm On May 08, 2017
Get money, eat good food, drink refined water, drink expensive drinks, marry fine wife and u will get clean sperm to produce fine children.. :DGet money, eat good food, drink refined water, drink expensive drinks, marry fine wife and u will get clean sperm to produce fine children..
Re: Rexona And Donny Donald Duke's Throwback Photos by ensamy(m): 5:12pm On May 08, 2017
fine Donald married beautiful Onari, tell me pikin no go fine.
Re: Rexona And Donny Donald Duke's Throwback Photos by Tobycharles: 9:35pm On May 08, 2017
yourexcellency:
Is she the one Wizkid impregnated?
nope, d one impregnated by bobrisky
Re: Rexona And Donny Donald Duke's Throwback Photos by Konquest: 9:37am On Jan 16, 2019
JamieNaij:

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/see-before-and-after-pictures-of-fmr.html

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
Married chicks now... grin
How time flies!

(1) (2) (Reply)

'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) / Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) / Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.