Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Health Benefits Of Pawpaw - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Benefits Of Pawpaw (1925 Views)

10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer / Health Benefits Of Pawpaw / The Wonders Of Pawpaw (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Health Benefits Of Pawpaw by DrTom1(m): 8:18am On Jan 09, 2010
TRUE LIFE STORY/TESTIMONY
Some time ago, I visited an old man living alone in a village house. His three children are working outside the country. The old man had an old sore that refused to heal despite regular medication. The sore had gone so bad that the man's leg was actually rotting away.
Why is no one treating you? I asked him. He replied, ' my children are all living abroad and they always send me orthodox medicine to cure my leg, but the leg is sturbborn'. Do you know that at the back of this man's house are three pawpaw trees. His attention was drawn later to these pawpaw plants and how to use the fruits to treat his sore.
Just 3 months, his leg was back to normal and now able to trek to the farm and church he was not able to go before.
Re: Health Benefits Of Pawpaw by dominique(f): 9:23am On Jan 09, 2010
you started a similar topic recently. . . all further discussions shou go to this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-375265.0.html

thread locked

(1)

Things No One Ever Told You About Caffeine / Lassa Fever: Benue Governor Suspends Eating Of Rats / Do you need HouseHelp,Nanny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.