Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,710 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

The Wonders Of Pawpaw - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Wonders Of Pawpaw (2533 Views)

The Wonders Of Ogbono Seed! / Health Benefits Of Pawpaw / Health Benefits Of Pawpaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wonders Of Pawpaw by tayben015(f): 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2008
DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN USE PAWPAW TO CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE?
1. MALARIA FEVER
2. DIABETES
3. STOMACH ULCER
4. EXTERNAL ULCER
5. CONVULSION
6. ASTHMA
7. BRONCHITIS
8. PILES
9. IMPOTENCE
For detail information as to how to use pawpaw for the treatment of the disease mention above, please don’t hesitate to send me a mail using this address :- goodhealthforall@yahoo.com. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Wonders Of Pawpaw by glober: 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2008
that's good to know, but how is it processed for d various ailments
Re: The Wonders Of Pawpaw by AngryParrot1: 3:37pm On May 18, 2019
glober:
that's good to know, but how is it processed for d various ailments
Use the unripe one. Cut it in pieces, then soak in water for 12 hours including the seeds. Dosage & accompanying diet for quick & full recovery will defer, depending on the ailment.
Re: The Wonders Of Pawpaw by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hi Tayben. I hope you see this. I'm like to reach you to ask questions about MIS at UIS. Look forward to your mail.

(1) (Reply)

Male Impotence - 5 Simple Steps To Avoid The Causes of Impotence / Beside Postinor Which Other Contraseptives Are Effective. / Moringa- The Tree Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.