Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

My Domain Has Being Blacklisted In Nairaland, Please Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Domain Has Being Blacklisted In Nairaland, Please Help (448 Views)

How Do I Know My Domain Has Been Barned Help!!!! / 6 Ways To Check If Your Domain Has Been Blacklisted By Google / Am I The Only One Whose Domain Has Been Suspended By Domainking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Domain Has Being Blacklisted In Nairaland, Please Help by ipreach: 2:15pm On May 17, 2017
I started blogging in 2014 and then like every other newbie, what I needed so badly was traffic so I engaged my younger sibling to always share my blog link on social media whenever he comment at least with that people can easily navigate to my blog and that he consistently and perfectly did.

But something regrettable happened.

One day, he told me that anytime he shared anytime he try to create a thread with post from my blog, he got banned.

Then, it occurred to me that my URL have been flagged as spam.

I tried it myself, my account was banned.

Please, oga Seun , have mercy and unfreeze my URL I have important thing to share but its very unfortunate that I can not be able to share them because of the present condition of my URL.

At least, I am enlightened on the rules of Nairaland, and have being trying my best not to break any of those rules.

I will be grateful if people will be post my blog contents here without their account being ban as I sometimes receive email that their account was banned on Nairaland because they shared my content.

Please, have mercy!

Thanks in anticipation.

Cc: Seun and Lalasticlala
Re: My Domain Has Being Blacklisted In Nairaland, Please Help by ipreach: 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
Please help me out mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Please Someone Should Help Me Via Adsense Issue Plz / Sold out / Get A Website For Your Personal And Business Purposes Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.