Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment (163199 Views)

How To Apply For Fadama III 2017 Reccruitment / Fadama III Agro-preneur Support Programme 2017 / MTN Nigeria Latest 2017 Recruitment (5 Vacant Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Omaa34(f): 6:51am On Jun 07, 2017
I think the certificate is to ascertain you are a resident of fct because am not an indigen also, am from Rivers but resident in fct.
From application guidelines, it says a Nigerian, resident in any of the participating states and that's why I applied..... But getting the certificate of indigenization is from the lga you applied with,..... Mine is bwari area council, it's not free.... Am charged 10,000 still negotiating.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Generaloluseye: 7:56am On Jun 07, 2017
is certificate of origin not same as local government attestation

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Generaloluseye: 8:04am On Jun 07, 2017
please who has gotten mail for location of screening for ekiti state applicants?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Omaa34(f): 8:37am On Jun 07, 2017
Both are the same

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by smithclito: 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
Please house . I received the message but since then i have not been able to log into my account .it keep saying Application ID MUST be 19 characters in length but the ID is actually longer than that . please help me in time if u have any solution . thanks .
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Generaloluseye: 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
please who has gotten info about the location
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Bostin(m): 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
Official price of the Certificate from my Council is 4,500.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Malubi(m): 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
OK GOOD
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Heezishades(f): 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
Please is there any of the requirements that should be taken to court for signing and stamping? I mean like an affidavit especially on this one, "Written confirmation (Oath) that you are not employed or earning more than Nigerian minimum wage (i.e N18,000) per month"
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Omaa34(f): 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
Has anyone got the location for the interview?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by otee42: 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
I was at the local government to check if our names will be place there.to my surprise 11 names including my were place..Thank God my papers are complete except land title :PI was at the local government to check if our names will be place there.to my surprise 11 names including my were place..Thank God my papers are complete except land title
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Bostin(m): 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
otee42:
I was at the local government to check if our names will be place there.to my surprise 11 names including my were place..Thank God my papers are complete except land title :PI was at the local government to check if our names will be place there.to my surprise 11 names including my were place..Thank God my papers are complete except land title
Do you mean names are also send to the selected applicants various Local Council ?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Latty88(f): 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
otee42:

Which Local Government are you talking about? Is it that of state of origin or state of residence
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Liadi2(m): 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
Pls let us create a whatsapp group to help each so that we can all dialogue and get better information and share some thought among ourselves and likewise things to take along.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Omaa34(f): 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
Pls go ahead and create one thanks
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by otee42: 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
Bostin:
Do you mean names are also send to the selected applicants various Local Council ?
yes...ur local government of residence. ...in benue state

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Elnino4ladies: 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
otee42:
yes...ur local government of residence. ...in benue state

Are you serious?

I'm in benue state too
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by nnaemeka38(m): 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
Omaa34:
I think the certificate is to ascertain you are a resident of fct because am not an indigen also, am from Rivers but resident in fct.
From application guidelines, it says a Nigerian, resident in any of the participating states and that's why I applied..... But getting the certificate of indigenization is from the lga you applied with,..... Mine is bwari area council, it's not free.... Am charged 10,000 still negotiating.
I am in same shoes with you. How can I get the certificate? What is the requirement for the letter? Can you help me and get it?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by otee42: 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Are you serious?

I'm in benue state too
yes
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by femzey(m): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
This is what I found in my box,any update about the venue of the screening.

FADAMA will never contact you for money or your personal bank details in respect of the ongoing FADAMA-GUYS programme. Applicants' are advised to ignore request for any processing fee. Anybody requesting for such should be reported to the relevant Authority, Please
Thank you
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by otee42: 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Are you serious?

I'm in benue state too
which local government do u rep in benu
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Calyb(m): 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
add your contact if u need to join the whatsapp group now or better still you can send your contact to my whatsapp number on 07067960823
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by ADELEKEKA: 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by futureenergy: 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
Calyb:
add your contact if u need to join the whatsapp group now or better still you can send your contact to my whatsapp number on 07067960823

All these rush to create Whatsapp group is what I don't understand. What exactly is the need for Whatsapp group? Anyone who can come here and see your whatsapp number can as well share information or ideas here outright.

So, is this just a way of collecting people's numbers to scam them later or what? This is a forum where you can ask or share anything anonymously.
Anyway, what is my own? people can continue mumu-ing shaa.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by ADELEKEKA: 11:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
@ furture energy, I think I understand ur plight but whatapp will deliver instant message
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Annyhot(m): 12:43am On Jun 08, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
I'm on Npower programme

Hope am safe

You better not mention it cos you'll be clearly flaunting the condition... disqualifying urself before u even get it
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Annyhot(m): 12:45am On Jun 08, 2017
Omaa34:
I went to the area council I live in Abuja and they are charging me 10000 naira for certificate of indigenization. Na wa ooooo
Can't I use my state of origin certificate?

I really don't think there's any difference between certificate of origin and certificate of indigenization, apart from English
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Omaa34(f): 12:53am On Jun 08, 2017
nnaemeka38:
I am in same shoes with you. How can I get the certificate? What is the requirement for the letter? Can you help me and get it?
Well, they almost didn't want to give me, too many questions, but finally got it today ,it's not what I can help, you will have to go by yourself and explain the purpose of getting it. Thanks
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Omaa34(f): 1:05am On Jun 08, 2017
Log into your portal, what to bring for the interview has been simplified for better understanding.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Liadi2(m): 4:10am On Jun 08, 2017
futureenergy:

All these rush to create Whatsapp group is what I don't understand. What exactly is the need for Whatsapp group? Anyone who can come here and see your whatsapp number can as well share information or ideas here outright.

So, is this just a way of collecting people's numbers to scam them later or what? This is a forum where you can ask or share anything anonymously.
Anyway, what is my own? people can continue mumu-ing shaa.
is a way of sharing information quickly better than coming here more so no is demanding anything from any person and what we just need is whatsapp link basic from there we can relate and share info.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Liadi2(m): 4:11am On Jun 08, 2017
ADELEKEKA:
https:///7NSLCkvD3KyK4ldnnL4jFx
U can Join dis group
check the link is not going through.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Elnino4ladies: 6:03am On Jun 08, 2017
otee42:
which local government do u rep in benu

Oju

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply)

Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal / BEDC Dragnet Test.... / Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.