Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,316 members, 7,954,272 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:49 PM

Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment (165020 Views)

How To Apply For Fadama III 2017 Reccruitment / Fadama III Agro-preneur Support Programme 2017 / MTN Nigeria Latest 2017 Recruitment (5 Vacant Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by shariff84: 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
Nobody is sure about whats is happening,even wambai himself he is no more sure about the disbursement date!

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Eedson25(m): 8:27am On Mar 09, 2018
From the look of things...is like they want to discontinue the program. Anything grant will always get to these point except is NGO.

Funny how they've delayed the whole thing..

Speculations# I stand to be corrected

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by abba1991: 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
Y. I Wambai
Y. I Wambai
@wambai17
PO::When you look at the future of project with circular, collaborative & connective forces, stops looking at the ENDING. Project like @FADAMAIII does not END like that, & I feel we are so blessed to have support GUYS b4 we finally touch ground. We will make it In sha Allah, bro.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by mohisd(m): 7:23am On Mar 23, 2018
MINUTES OF MEETING BETWEEN FADAMA GUYS AND FADAMA III AF GUYS TEAM HELD AT THE FADAMA HOUSE, ABUJA ON THE 21ST OF MARCH, 2018

(1. OPENING PRAYERS: A Christian prayer was said by FD GUYS Rita while the Muslim was said by FDGUYS Aminu respectively.

(2. The chairman FADAMA GUYS Team committee opened the floor by apologizing on behalf of other staff that supposed to be on sit but absent, he cited official trips as the reason for their absenteesm but one Mr. Alabi for his strategic position, had promised to speak to us through phone call before the end of the meeting. He then directed that GUYS should commence presentation of their case and reasons for their visit through their Representative (Mr. Innocent).

GUYS SPEECH
A prepared speech was delivered by Mr. Innocent on behalf of GUYS nationwide. The content of the speech was made up of complimentary and commendation to the FADAMA management and staff for the job Well done so far since the inception of the program. He thanked the President of Nigeria and all other stakeholders for designing a laudable program like this for the Yout. He emphasized why the program is very crucial to job creation and food security in Nigeria. He expressed the concerns and worries of FADAMA GUYS as:
(1) The reasons responsible for the long communication gap between the FADAMA GUYS Team and GUYS.
(2) The reasons for the delay in the disbursement of funds.

COMMENTS, RESPONSE AND REACTIONS from FADAMA GUYS Team.

.........MR. BALARABE
He appreciated our efforts in convening the meeting and applauded it is a great one, but noted that the GUYS delegates do not represent evenly across the geopolitical zones of Nigeria. He suggested at least one delegate from a zone. He said initially, the program was designed for Six (6) States with the intention of drawing 300 participants from each State to make up a total of 1800 participants but took their own intervention and efforts to extend it to the current 23 States. He berated some GUYS threatening to stage protest, stressing that if they stop the program at this stage, the objective had been achieved. He gave selection and training of participants in agribusiness as the core objectives. He latter made an appeal to the GUYS to exercise patience as they too are at work to ensure the execution of the program to the letter. He mentioned different programs and interventions of FADAMA and made us to know that the money in their purse presently is meant for other programs and not GUYS but efforts are under way to transfer some funds to the GUYS programs account because each program has its own account.
........... The committee chairman came in to corroborate Mr. Balarabe's claim by saying letters have been written to the concern authorities and the process is ongoing........

........MR. WAMBAI....... He said he had made series of appeal to us to calm down and exercise patient, and that he had also warned us not do to what can make the management to turn it back to the program. That the program can be stopped with flimsy excuses as reasons and nothing will happen. He again reiterated that we will soon begin to smile if we can be patient with them.
.........Mr. Tony in his speech brutally and frankly told us that as to the time for disbursement, no guarantee of anytime from them but only assured that the execution of the program will come to being.

..........Another Senior member of the Team spoke in response to what was mentioned in INNOCENT's speech that some of us have spent money on some fixed assets like land, shops etc in readiness for the execution of the program. He said it point and clear to us that any loss incurred is at our own Pery and FADAMA is not going to take any responsibility. That we should have tarried a little bit to see that the execution has commenced before we begin to acquire any capital asset. He supported his point with a Yoruba adage which means "we should have waited for the down pour before turning away old water in our pots". He told us the delay is not intentional, that they too never expected things to turn out this way. He also reiterated that FADAMA is a very reputable Organization that is known for its integrity and can always be taken for its word. He then pointed out that the delay may now afford them the opportunity to fish out the Unserious minded amongst GUYS.

........Prof. Alabi's call came in as earlier promised. He emphasized that they are interested to know what measures GUYS are putting in place to curb up those amongst us with the intention of receiving the money and go in cover. He said it is important for us to show some commitments and supports to the effort they are making to checkmate them.
In reaction to that, one of us, Comrade Oris responded swiftly to the point raised by Prof. Alabi saying that the stringent measures taken by NFCO in the bank accounts opened by GUYS for this purpose is a good one, as no GUYS can make withdrawal from the account on his or her own will without the consent of the SPCs. He also said to checkmate the excesses by GUYS themselves cannot be as easy because there is no mechanism seton ground to do that for now.

....... Rita Rep Abuja reacted to the issue raised by Mr. Balarabe that if the program is stopped now, they have achieved the objective. She said we were not told that the program is meant for just to train us and leave us to our faith. Instantly, the man denied. He now said he was just trying to let us know that not a some money they have spent to train us and he expected we should appreciate it.
..........Another GUY raised issue of counterpart funding but it was immediately refuted unanimously by all of them that issue of counterpart funding is not in any way applicable to GUYS' program.

...... We were told at the commencement of the meeting that the National Coordinator would join us before the end of the meeting but he never showed up.

.......CONCLUSION.........
(1. They threatened that protest can not bring us any good
(2. That letters have been written to the appropriate quarters to request approval for moving funds from other FADAMA's projects accounts to GUYS' account to ensure adequate fund for disbursement.
(3. That the disbursement may now happen in stages as they are receiving funds
(4. That they are on top of our case, assuring it must come to being.
(5. That we should exercise patience.

........Closing prayers byYakubu Wambai (Muslim) and Mr. Tony (Christian) from the members of staff respectively .

Thank you and God bless.
..........by TOSIN OMOTOSO, Adhoc Secretary of GUYS National Committee.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Godiswise(m): 9:53am On Mar 23, 2018
mohisd:
MINUTES OF MEETING BETWEEN FADAMA GUYS AND FADAMA III AF GUYS TEAM HELD AT THE FADAMA HOUSE, ABUJA ON THE 21ST OF MARCH, 2018

(1. OPENING PRAYERS: A Christian prayer was said by FD GUYS Rita while the Muslim was said by FDGUYS Aminu respectively.

(2. The chairman FADAMA GUYS Team committee opened the floor by apologizing on behalf of other staff that supposed to be on sit but absent, he cited official trips as the reason for their absenteesm but one Mr. Alabi for his strategic position, had promised to speak to us through phone call before the end of the meeting. He then directed that GUYS should commence presentation of their case and reasons for their visit through their Representative (Mr. Innocent).

GUYS SPEECH
A prepared speech was delivered by Mr. Innocent on behalf of GUYS nationwide. The content of the speech was made up of complimentary and commendation to the FADAMA management and staff for the job Well done so far since the inception of the program. He thanked the President of Nigeria and all other stakeholders for designing a laudable program like this for the Yout. He emphasized why the program is very crucial to job creation and food security in Nigeria. He expressed the concerns and worries of FADAMA GUYS as:
(1) The reasons responsible for the long communication gap between the FADAMA GUYS Team and GUYS.
(2) The reasons for the delay in the disbursement of funds.

COMMENTS, RESPONSE AND REACTIONS from FADAMA GUYS Team.

.........MR. BALARABE
He appreciated our efforts in convening the meeting and applauded it is a great one, but noted that the GUYS delegates do not represent evenly across the geopolitical zones of Nigeria. He suggested at least one delegate from a zone. He said initially, the program was designed for Six (6) States with the intention of drawing 300 participants from each State to make up a total of 1800 participants but took their own intervention and efforts to extend it to the current 23 States. He berated some GUYS threatening to stage protest, stressing that if they stop the program at this stage, the objective had been achieved. He gave selection and training of participants in agribusiness as the core objectives. He latter made an appeal to the GUYS to exercise patience as they too are at work to ensure the execution of the program to the letter. He mentioned different programs and interventions of FADAMA and made us to know that the money in their purse presently is meant for other programs and not GUYS but efforts are under way to transfer some funds to the GUYS programs account because each program has its own account.
........... The committee chairman came in to corroborate Mr. Balarabe's claim by saying letters have been written to the concern authorities and the process is ongoing........

........MR. WAMBAI....... He said he had made series of appeal to us to calm down and exercise patient, and that he had also warned us not do to what can make the management to turn it back to the program. That the program can be stopped with flimsy excuses as reasons and nothing will happen. He again reiterated that we will soon begin to smile if we can be patient with them.
.........Mr. Tony in his speech brutally and frankly told us that as to the time for disbursement, no guarantee of anytime from them but only assured that the execution of the program will come to being.

..........Another Senior member of the Team spoke in response to what was mentioned in INNOCENT's speech that some of us have spent money on some fixed assets like land, shops etc in readiness for the execution of the program. He said it point and clear to us that any loss incurred is at our own Pery and FADAMA is not going to take any responsibility. That we should have tarried a little bit to see that the execution has commenced before we begin to acquire any capital asset. He supported his point with a Yoruba adage which means "we should have waited for the down pour before turning away old water in our pots". He told us the delay is not intentional, that they too never expected things to turn out this way. He also reiterated that FADAMA is a very reputable Organization that is known for its integrity and can always be taken for its word. He then pointed out that the delay may now afford them the opportunity to fish out the Unserious minded amongst GUYS.

........Prof. Alabi's call came in as earlier promised. He emphasized that they are interested to know what measures GUYS are putting in place to curb up those amongst us with the intention of receiving the money and go in cover. He said it is important for us to show some commitments and supports to the effort they are making to checkmate them.
In reaction to that, one of us, Comrade Oris responded swiftly to the point raised by Prof. Alabi saying that the stringent measures taken by NFCO in the bank accounts opened by GUYS for this purpose is a good one, as no GUYS can make withdrawal from the account on his or her own will without the consent of the SPCs. He also said to checkmate the excesses by GUYS themselves cannot be as easy because there is no mechanism seton ground to do that for now.

....... Rita Rep Abuja reacted to the issue raised by Mr. Balarabe that if the program is stopped now, they have achieved the objective. She said we were not told that the program is meant for just to train us and leave us to our faith. Instantly, the man denied. He now said he was just trying to let us know that not a some money they have spent to train us and he expected we should appreciate it.
..........Another GUY raised issue of counterpart funding but it was immediately refuted unanimously by all of them that issue of counterpart funding is not in any way applicable to GUYS' program.

...... We were told at the commencement of the meeting that the National Coordinator would join us before the end of the meeting but he never showed up.

.......CONCLUSION.........
(1. They threatened that protest can not bring us any good
(2. That letters have been written to the appropriate quarters to request approval for moving funds from other FADAMA's projects accounts to GUYS' account to ensure adequate fund for disbursement.
(3. That the disbursement may now happen in stages as they are receiving funds
(4. That they are on top of our case, assuring it must come to being.
(5. That we should exercise patience.

........Closing prayers byYakubu Wambai (Muslim) and Mr. Tony (Christian) from the members of staff respectively .

Thank you and God bless.
..........by TOSIN OMOTOSO, Adhoc Secretary of GUYS National Committee.

Good one comrade. You have done the most difficult summary.

1. Protest should be out of it..... what will be ours, will be ours. Evidently, all fadama programmes are lagged but once a phase is touched(funding wise), the outcomes are always tremendously successful...

2. Entrepreneurship is a long and tough race in this part of the world. Real entrepreneurs in Africa see failures as propellers to a lofty height and one of those failures will be uneasy access to capital especially for start-ups.

3. Lets try to look for other means to positioning our businesses, even if it looks undeserving, since most of us are elite and graduates we will always feel that way. However, the secret of getting ahead, is to get started.

4. By the time this grant Will be disbursed, most of us would be engaged with our businesses or other endeavours. Hence, we should give thanks in everything, to God and to the organisers. We should write individual mails appreciating their efforts and encouraging them. Protest will be catastrophic, if we choose to go that way.

5. Conclusively, we fadama Ekiti Guys appreciate the efforts of the ad-hoc committee for taking time, and resources to making this visitation a fruitful one. Service to Humanity, is the best work of life.

Note: just some mere opinion
Adewumi Samuel
Guys Ekiti (Governor)
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by mohisd(m): 8:26am On Mar 27, 2018
I write to acknowledge your mail on the Fadama GUYs program. I quite appreciate your position especially as we approach the raining season. I would like to assure you that the Fadama Office has concluded all arrangement for disbursement. However, there is need to process a reallocation of fund to enable them fund the activities under the relevant Grant Category. This is taking some time but there seems to be some light at the end of the tunnel. The Federal Ministry of Finance contacted me yesterday and I should be expecting the letter any time this week. Once we process the request for reallocation within the Bank, the National Office will be able to disburse fund to the beneficiaries.

Let me assure you that we are committed to making a success of the Fadama GUYs initiative.

Adetunji Oredipe 
Senior Agriculture Economist, GFA01
Agriculture Global Practice
T: +234 703 583 0641; Extension# 297
M: +2348035863300
DAMA LINE 5359-297
E: aoredipe@worldbank.org
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by MTDone(m): 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
Well, many thanks to you Sir Adetunji Oredipe Senior Agriculture Economist, GFA01, Agriculture Global Practice, for your comment. The Bible says woe to a man who so relay on a man like him, he is dead while alive. that mean most of us guys have been so relied on fadama team so much and God hate our thought and reactions of been so aggressive to our expectations from man not Him the MOST HIGH. That our reactions worth cancellation of the programme because God Himself can cause them to cancel it without any reason and nothing will happen. I am one of the Fadama Guys who was trained and hopefully expecting to explore and practicalise this acquired skills to expand my farm beyond little in the next 12 month, with zeal and strength. But holy spirit told me while I was meditating about FADAMA programme on my walking way some weeks ago and He said "DON'T WORRY" This small voice calm my spirit and eagerness for some moment and I began to praise God as usual while I heard Him spoken to me and it means that He is working something which I have not seen physically out, but ,sincerely due to some of us guys who have so much relied on FADAMA Team as sons and daughters looking unto his father for establishment of great expectations we have forgot that no one can receive until it is given to him or her from heaven, but in other ways, I cant blame many of us because it has become our culture to always practicalise whatever we learn which leads some of us to joblessness after graduation many years back, WE sincerely owe God The Father of all creations a big apology, GOD FORGIVE US ALL, PLEASE WE ARE KIDS FORGIVE OUR SINS.
I use this medium to appreciate Fadama Team for their efforts put together to even train us God bless you and your endeavours, I appreciate the fadama guys who had a meeting and gave us this report God bless you and I express my profound gratitude to everyone who have contributed on this medium thank you all, God shall reward you all.
My advise to all Fadama Guys is that, lets repent of our ways and reactions against Him, God want every human been to relay on Him only and I am sure that things will work our the way we really want it.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by shariff84: 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2018
FDGUYS check ur email an update about the disbursement was send to our emails
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Bostin(m): 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
Adupe Olorun
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by ovieohene: 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
Where can I check the list that was mentioned pls?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by shariff84: 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
ovieohene:
Where can I check the list that was mentioned pls?
At guys.fadamaaf.net
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by MTDone(m): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
Lets thank God the more, and we shall eat the fruit of this nation, when we start our farm, we would be our own boss, we shall employ more people and also add value to our societies, if World Bank sees this, they shall glorify God on our behalf.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by profdotcom: 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2018
please I want to ask if some one can apply now?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by abba1991: 9:52am On Apr 15, 2018
Dear xxxxx xxxxx (FDGUYS'xxxxx/Bleep/2017);
We wish to express our appreciation for your patience and cooperation throughout the Fadama GUYS application, screening, training and business planning processes. As we are firming up arrangement for disbursement towards your chosen agric-enterprises, we wish to further bring the following points to your notice:

You will be required to validate and accept your Bank & Account Number, earlier submitted through your portal. Click here to verify your account (AN)
As a measure to ensure that funds are use for the intended purposes, a lien have been put on the GUYS Bank Account for proper monitoring and tracking of funds to be spent for each activity. Also, you are to note that this type of account cannot be used for any purposes except your approved Business Plan activities.
In line with disclosure requirement under World Bank Financed Project, list of all successful beneficiaries as Unemployed Graduate as at the time of the application would be published on widely newspaper in a transparent and accountable manner
A project officer or its appointee will need to validate the Business locations (Farm, production/processing Sites, or Shops). No candidate should have access to the funds disbursed, if his/her Business location cannot be verified
Cost of advisory Services, Insurance cost (NAIC) and any other common user facility(ies) will be deducted at source; (amount will be deducted and paid to the relevant service providers). (As much as it is practicable, you will be required to make payments to Service Providers for services rendered to you).
You are to be reminded that if at any point in the course of the implementation of your Business Plan, you were found to be in contravention of any of the criteria set forth in the this arrangement, you will be disqualified, be required to make refunds of all of the funds given to you and cause your name with full details be published in widely published Newspapers as a fraudulent person.
While waiting to finalize this process, it is our expectation that you will continue to be placid and resolute as all hands are on deck to speedy the disbursement of funds.

Once more, accept our best wishes as we approached the end of the tunnel, please

Thank you,
Fadama III GUYS Team
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by hopyroll(m): 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
If you haven't verified your account number, your name will not appear on the list.
I just hope and pray that there won't be any usual delays again.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by nomnso2016: 2:35am On Apr 17, 2018
wait for 2018/2019 session
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by hopyroll(m): 9:35am On Apr 17, 2018
How
profdotcom:
please I want to ask if some one can apply now?
You will have to wait till another batch.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by femzey(m): 7:42pm On May 06, 2018
guys who have any news or update
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Bostin(m): 7:57pm On May 06, 2018
Election is coming ,we may be useful for points
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by femzey(m): 8:58pm On May 06, 2018
if any whatapp group exist please add me up 08137726375
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by ovieohene: 8:35am On May 09, 2018
What r we still waiting for again after our names are already there on our portal? Can someone tell me d next step pls.
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Eedson25(m): 11:44am On May 11, 2018
I don't even understand what is happening lately., the list has been compiled and the expected figure to be disbursed for the 5916 participants in the 23 states has been disclosed.... So why the delay....!!!
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Rhard: 11:06am On May 29, 2018
Did any body here received message from FMARD for selection of company project?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by abimost11(m): 1:03pm On May 29, 2018
Did you receive message from FMARD?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by smscruize(m): 1:42pm On May 29, 2018
PHONE NUMBER DATABASE/EMAIL ADDRESS DATABSE

1) We have a comprehensive database of valid and active Nigerian Phone Numbers sorted and
classified into state by state and each state's Mobile number collection is further grouped
by their local Government (LGA). Our list makes it easier for your
targeted location-based campaigns, advertisements and mobile marketing activities in a
cost effective way. We can also assist you in sending Bulk SMS to your targeted Nigerian
audience through our reliable SMS gateway.

2) We also have about 50,000 Nigerian email addresses for your bulk email marketing.

www.smscruize.com
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Rhard: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
(COPIED FROM FADAMA GUYS FACEBOOK )

World Bank assures FADAMA GUYS beneficiaries of funds disbursement
The World Bank, through the FADAMA III Additional Financing (AFII) Programme, says funds will soon be disbursed to the beneficiaries of the Graduate Unemployment Youths Support Scheme (FADAMA GUYS).

Dr Adetunji Oredipe, World Bank Task Team Leader (TTL) of the FADAMA Programme, gave the assurance in an interview with News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abuja on Thursday.

He said that FADAMA GUYS was the special programme designed to empower youths and women who were trained in their chosen enterprises.

“We are working around the clock to make sure that we are able to raise funds to support the approved business plans.

“We are working with Federal Ministry of Finance to get what we call reallocation; that is putting money under appropriate category where it can be utilised for the purpose we have already identified.

“As soon as we come out of that, FADAMA GUYS beneficiaries out there should be rest assured that we will not waste time in disbursing the funds to them.

“We have applied to the Federal Government, through Federal Ministry of Finance, for permission to reallocate funds from other categories like consultancy, training, civil works into the grants and funds category.’’

Oredipe said that any moment from now, funds disbursement would start, particularly to those beneficiaries who would engage in rainy season agricultural activities, because they had completed the grants agreement and submitted their land documents.

“We will work with the planting period and when it is late, they will have to wait for the next planting period.

“We are sorry that this programme did not go as planned but I want to assure you that it will come to pass,” he said

The task team leader said that the objective of the programme was to partner with government in areas of job creation and capacity building, while keeping the foreign exchange rates low.

“We are making sure we import low quantities of rice and tomatoes, while putting less pressure on our Naira (currency) so as to make our economy strong.

“Anytime from now, you will be able to see our support at the state level and FADAMA GUYS beneficiaries will start receiving the funds which they have been waiting for.

“If I receive a go-ahead from government today; within two weeks, we will be able to finalise the process and the disbursement will start immediately,’’ he added.

NAN reports that the 23 participating states of FADAMA GUYS are Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Ebonyi, Ekiti, Jigawa, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Niger, Ogun and Ondo states.

Others are Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Sokoto, Taraba and Zamfara states and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
TAGSDR ADETUNJI OREDIPEFADAMA GUYSFADAMA III ADDITIONAL FINANCE
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by femzey(m): 7:00am On Jun 20, 2018
Please who have any news about this grant, shd please speak up
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by ovieohene: 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
Where is everyone and what is the latest please?
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by Rhard: 12:54am On Jul 04, 2018
SPREAD THIS INFORMATION TO ALL OUR FADAMA GUYS FORUM----

The only English we will not tolerate is patience.... We will appreciate meaningful suggestions from all in order to achieve our long delayed grant...
If it will not be disbursed, it's better we know than to toil with us the youths.....
I served in agbor delta state (2015 batch A) and was told that my state allawee must be complete though I received for only three months..... "nysc will never take your money", patience the state coordinator told us that it will come... This is three years and counting and we are still waiting......
Did you here about you win 2015? The money is still on hold and so many other grants/promissory.

There's only one statement of sen. Dino Melaye I do much like If you talk, you die... If u don't talk, you will still die: so why don't I talk and die
It's better we protest, it's better we are told that the grant is cancelled than to leave us in suspense.
GUYS, I say we grab our destines in our hand

This group was created today, the major reason been that we are not happy in the patience syndrome preached by many.... So if u are with us, get other like minded fellows and soonest we will kickstart with our first agenda...

we will prevail

WE CHOOSE TO SAY NO

N9 billion was disbursed by the World Bank to Fadama’s account in 2017 to fund a programme tagged Fadama III Guys.

We are still waiting for the disbursement till today (a year and two months). Participants, what we are demanding is not farfetched, it is our right and money that needs to be disbursed so that we will create a better environment.

Nigeria belongs to all of us and we must all come together to put an end to corruption of any form. Delayed disbursement is disbursement denial. It is high time the government agencies, private institutions and all other pressure groups come to our aid.

As it is now, there is no time to check time. And the only language we understand is disbursement – nothing else.
https:///36JO5Uiu0jUJrpVnMlO7t7
Click the above link to Join us in our struggle….. struggle continues

Sending email/messages to them through Facebook, emails and SMS through our mobile phones n very responsible manner...... It's our responsibility, were we need them, in the facebook, twitter, nairaland etc, we will give them a blueprint
1) Phone: 0808-5841-038, 0905-9496-263
2) E-Mail: guys@fadamaaf.net

3) Fadama Facebook Page: FADAMA
NFCO - http://facebook.com/
fadamaiiiaf
4) Fadam Twitter Feed: @fadamaiii -
https://twitter.com/fadamaiii
Re: Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment by hopyroll(m): 8:29am On Jul 04, 2018
Sincerely there should be a nationwide peaceful protest.....meanwhile, ondo state Fadama has summoned the applicants in the state to come and check their names on a list .......

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting / Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal / BEDC Dragnet Test....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.