Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) (54880 Views)

Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car / Queen Elizabeth II Calls For Unity Ahead Of Brexit In 2018 Christmas Message / Here’s Queen Elizabeth’s Diet That Keeps Her In Majestic Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On May 08, 2017
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by Klington: 11:00am On May 08, 2017
rheether:
While my 70old grandpa can't even walk on his own to the bedroom again..
U mean like Buhari grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by effluxpump(m): 11:10am On May 08, 2017
kingreign:
Na 2003/2007 model XJ X350. Unlike some Africans who'd buy maybach and Rolls Royce phantom limo when they've not achieved a quarter of what her Royal Majesty has.

Oh plz stop...
what has our Royal Majesty achieved?
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by Guyman02: 11:24am On May 08, 2017
Zi:
She is the only one permitted to drive without a license in Britian.
God bless the Queen! kiss

Maka why? For amalgamating Nigeria?
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by chyket(m): 11:24am On May 08, 2017
justwise:

You are talking nonsense. this is not the first time she is seen driving a right hand-side vehicle and that is not photoshop

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4482768/Her-Majesty-spotted-driving-Jaguar-church.html
Don't you know that UK operates Right hand drive?

1 Like

Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by bewla(m): 11:29am On May 08, 2017
kingreign:
Na 2003/2007 model XJ X350. Unlike some Africans who'd buy maybach and Rolls Royce phantom limo when they've not achieved a quarter of what her Royal Majesty has.
remind me of mugabe
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by richard870(m): 11:32am On May 08, 2017
kingreign:
who says she no get rr.... something wey she don use tire.

FYI na BIG events she dey use such cars
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by justwise(m): 11:32am On May 08, 2017
chyket:
Don't you know that UK operates Right hand drive?

I know that and your point is?
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by Gmajor(m): 11:34am On May 08, 2017
Omagago:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

this makes no sense.
Queen Elizabeth II is a ceremonial head of state.
she is not a president or Prime Minister
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 11:36am On May 08, 2017
oloriooko:
Meanwhile Dino acquires vehicles in contrast to his income and one wonders why afticans are so daft
When shall we be free from living a false life?
Dino is not living a false life. He (and all other Nigeria politicians) is living your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by Deyvid123(m): 11:43am On May 08, 2017
gypsey:
Absolutely! the Queen has never done a days work in her entire life, while we are working our arses off paying high taxes she is busy spending our money the queen owns more than 700 empty properties in England alone while millions of people are homeless in England. me thinks it's time to Abolish this monarchy scam
Lol but I read somewhere that she was a medic driver during World War II.

1 Like

Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On May 08, 2017
Deyvid123:

Lol but I read somewhere that she was a medic driver during World War II.
it is possible, she is not even English she is of German origin. one wonders how a German managed to con Great British people into being their queen, clever is nit?

her grandson prince william goes to Africa to preach to Africans on how to love, stop killing and preserve Animals while here in England prince William and his father goes shooting killing foxes and deers for fun and they hang lion and tiger skin from skinned lions and tigers on the walls of the queens palace, hypocritical or what?
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by chyket(m): 11:59am On May 08, 2017
justwise:

I know that and your point is?
Your statement suggests that she had previously been seen driving on the right side as if it was a privilege and not a system of driving in the UK.
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by openmyway: 12:05pm On May 08, 2017
Omagago:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
this got me laughing hard
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by krisjovi(m): 12:07pm On May 08, 2017
Justuceleague2:
God
Sane
The Queen

God
INSANE
The Queen grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 12:12pm On May 08, 2017
kingreign:
European and American people don't do that? We don't hear of bankruptcy in those places? Must you advertise your inferiority complex?
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by joinnow: 12:14pm On May 08, 2017
rheether:

Don't say things like this it may backfire you.
A suitor may conclude it's hereditary
If your grandpa can't walk at 70 yrs
Your father can't walk at 70yrs
Therefore u won't walk when you are 70yrs

2 Likes

Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by firfinch101(m): 12:39pm On May 08, 2017
God save the queen!
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by tonytony208(m): 12:42pm On May 08, 2017
adesewa4uyahoo:
Ehn ki wa ni?

Good to know u are in kwara. I'm in kwara too. Can we hang out sometime? I've got a place like dat in Ilorin where they sell sweetened satchet water and roasted snake meat. shocked Very good for the tummy though. U'll always wanna come back for more. wink.
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by oyienootieno: 1:19pm On May 08, 2017
kingreign:

Stop insulting Nigerians, The Queen gat all those big models you listed, she only choose to drive this one that day.
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by jc4real(m): 1:27pm On May 08, 2017
rheether:

I'm surprised that a lot of u guys are are surprised that the Queen at 91 can still drive herself when most of our grandparents who are not as old are already too frail.
The truth is that if her Majesty's monthly medical and dietary bill was made public I'm sure u wouldn't guess why she's still fit and healthy... If some our grandfathers received a quarter of the care the Queen receives believe me they will still be doing weightlifting.

2 Likes

Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by kingreign(m): 1:27pm On May 08, 2017
argob44:
mu'mu cant u see its photoshopped? there is no right hand vehicle in uk...uk is not china... the man on suit is the one driving
Next time verify facts before ranting like a dog on heat.
UK is a RHD country. The bulge in the dash shows she's by the steering side.
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by argob44(f): 1:39pm On May 08, 2017
lies
kingreign:

Next time verify facts before ranting like a dog on heat.
UK is a RHD country. The bulge in the dash shows she's by the steering side.
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by rheether(f): 2:17pm On May 08, 2017
joinnow:

Don't say things like this it may backfire you.
A suitor may conclude it's hereditary
If your grandpa can't walk at 70 yrs
Your father can't walk at 70yrs
Therefore u won't walk when you are 70yrs

Suitor for NL grin cheesy wink
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by joinnow: 2:24pm On May 08, 2017
rheether:

Suitor for NL grin cheesy wink
Yes you cannot predict where the charming prince might connect with u. grin
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by bigfather(m): 2:44pm On May 08, 2017
kingreign:

Abi o ! African Mentality !
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by Justuceleague2: 2:48pm On May 08, 2017
krisjovi:

God
INSANE
The Queen grin grin grin grin grin grin

Craze pesin grin

I meant to type God save the Queen my camon c9 just dey use me rub am

1 Like

Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 2:58pm On May 08, 2017
martyns303:

Also the only one allowed to travel without international passport.
Since the passport is issued in her name, she cannot issue herself one. All she has to say at immigration is "I am the Queen". Now ain't that awesome?

She actually owns the passport you are issued grin grin, she celebrates two birthdays, owns a private cash machine, owns a poet, owns every animal in the British waters both home and overseas territories, her word is law, yea! you heard right, without her consent, no bill is passed, the only single individual who has the right to dissolve 2 governments (England and Australia), Not under any obligation to pay tax, can not be arrested or prosecuted because she literally owns the armed forces and courts, Brilliant!!

1 Like

Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by obaoyedotun(m): 3:12pm On May 08, 2017
I hope you know it would cost more than the maybach and phantom because it would be custom made
kingreign:
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by obaoyedotun(m): 3:14pm On May 08, 2017
I hope you know it would cost more than the maybach and phantom because it would be custom made
oyienootieno:

Stop insulting Nigerians, The Queen gat all those big models you listed, she only choose to drive this one that day.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boris Johnson's Scandals That Led To His Resignation As British Prime Minister / South Sudan President Peeing In His Trousers (Video) / Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.