Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) (54911 Views)

Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car / Queen Elizabeth II Calls For Unity Ahead Of Brexit In 2018 Christmas Message / Here’s Queen Elizabeth’s Diet That Keeps Her In Majestic Health (2) (3) (4)

Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by papoose321: 3:43pm On May 08, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
Strong and elegant at 91 . Incredible !

Reptilian
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by Guk: 3:56pm On May 08, 2017
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by Basfaq(m): 3:57pm On May 08, 2017
Moreoffaith:
Ok... And my area councillor get 3 driver. grin grin grin
Are u among. grin
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by Basfaq(m): 4:03pm On May 08, 2017
Omagago:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ibadan mesi ogo. grin.this man is from Ibadan.
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 4:19pm On May 08, 2017
noetic5:
91-year-old Queen Elizabeth spotted driving home in her Jaguar, from a Sunday morning service.

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/05/91-year-old-queen-elizabeth-spotted.html

The reptilian in chief

Anyway she and her evil species are running out of time
Their time would soon be up

Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by Moreoffaith(m): 5:03pm On May 08, 2017
Basfaq:
Are u among. grin

Yes na me be the 3rd driver grin grin
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by protocoll(m): 5:23pm On May 08, 2017
Djyucee1:
This is why the black man ll always be better, their simplicity is worth emulating, if it's in Africa, a common local government chairman ll want to be in the most expensive car with an entourage of 50 cars. May God help us

what do u mean to say sir?
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by oyienootieno: 6:30pm On May 08, 2017
obaoyedotun:
I hope you know it would cost more than the maybach and phantom because it would be custom made

Hahahaha you hit the nail bro.
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by darediamond(m): 6:37pm On May 08, 2017
noetic5:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5275491_re_jpeg77488dd00da49d0d94d921562c9f5e5c

watch her drive WATCH VIDEO
Mother Of Sacarsm. The Head Of The Olympians. So so EVIL!!
HEAD OF World Destroyers!!

Does Great Vladimir PUTIN who is putting her and her servants in Europe and USA a Bleep? NEVER!!
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by Mandesz(m): 7:09pm On May 08, 2017
oloriooko:
Meanwhile Dino acquires vehicles in contrast to his income and one wonders why afticans are so daft
When shall we be free from living a false life?
of course u hate dino with passion. dat aren't ma concern even having bin brainwashed by propagandists. to say u r senseless is an understatement. u r a fool. dino has Neva bin governor nor a local govt chairman. all he earned he worked for. u only cry in vain cos he can't be probe by any. if u av an exhibit come forward
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by Moreoffaith(m): 7:31pm On May 08, 2017
Jeezuzpick:

SAY THE FACT!

Someone cannot play again?

Is that how u use to do?
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by Moreoffaith(m): 7:33pm On May 08, 2017
bestpunterever:
pictures of your area councillor and his 3 drivers, or I don't.... Should know the rest.

Shey u don't believe me now?

Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by royalty18: 8:22pm On May 08, 2017
martyns303:

Also the only one allowed to travel without international passport.
Since the passport is issued in her name, she cannot issue herself one. All she has to say at immigration is "I am the Queen". Now ain't that awesome?

Wow. It is awesome!
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by oloriooko(m): 9:20pm On May 08, 2017
Mandesz:

of course u hate dino with passion. dat aren't ma concern even having bin brainwashed by propagandists. to say u r senseless is an understatement. u r a fool. dino has Neva bin governor nor a local govt chairman. all he earned he worked for. u only cry in vain cos he can't be probe by any. if u av an exhibit come forward
Why the bad word na if Dino feeds you and your father that's your heartache not mine
That he was never a governor makes it more incriminating for your breadwinner to gather such cars
Look here oponu if you eat from crumbs that fall from his table please change tables kiakia
Apa oponu akotileta omo ale
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by RetroBoy: 9:54pm On May 08, 2017
kingreign:
Na 2003/2007 model XJ X350. Unlike some Africans who'd buy maybach and Rolls Royce phantom limo when they've not achieved a quarter of what her Royal Majesty has.
What has she achieved, apart from becoming queen (virtue of birthright) and longevity?
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 08, 2017
lol the royal guards will be driving behind her so she isnt really driving alone
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36am On May 09, 2017
Thread is full of Royal A55 LICKERS!!! They continue to blindly praise the perfumed arsses of their past oppressors!!! Awon werey !!!!

Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by bestpunterever: 4:43pm On May 10, 2017
Moreoffaith:

Shey u don't believe me now?
Lol...
I beg give me sum groundnut.
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 9:06am On Dec 26, 2018
Re: 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos) by Rossikki: 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
Djyucee1:
This is why the white man ll always be better, their simplicity is worth emulating, if it's in Africa, a common local government chairman ll want to be in the most expensive car with an entourage of 50 cars. May God help us

But she lives in BILLION DOLLAR PALACES filled with gold and silver, and her estimated net worth is over fifty billion dollars. In England traffic is stopped for miles around when her convoy is passing. How does a picture of her driving any type of car in private, new or old, deviate from the fact that she lives a highly OSTENTATIOUS and PRIVILEGED life? Do you think that is how she usually gets around, by driving herself in an old car? HOW DUMB CAN YOU BE? See how easily one photograph sends you into a frenzy of white worshiping and self loathing?

What ''simplicity'' are you talking about?

Go to Europe and America and see how their rich live. There is NO ''SIMPLICITY'' about their lifestyles. It is highly ostentatious and luxurious.

I can't believe how dumb so many of you are, with your stupid idolisation of white people and your wretched colonial mentality. Better get off your ignorance and dumbitude and realise that they are human beings just like you, created by the same God.

Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets / Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright / Jewish Population By Country