Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

ANGELA-A Short Pschological Thriller by kennypoka - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ANGELA-A Short Pschological Thriller by kennypoka (2031 Views)

Distance: A Short Film By A Nairalander (Video) / 3 Idiots - 2017 Nollywood Movie Thriller - YET FILMS / MUSTAPHA (anti-terrorism)- A Short Film By Mr Umanu Elijah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ANGELA-A Short Pschological Thriller by kennypoka by kennypoka2(m): 10:17am On May 08, 2017
FADE OUT

Copyright @PokaReels..

2 Likes

Re: ANGELA-A Short Pschological Thriller by kennypoka by kennypoka2(m): 10:42am On May 08, 2017
cc.. @Fm007, @eduevolutionnow, @prof800, @villageboi, @briareos, @speedyboi, @semid4lyfe @tonyayo, @morsadh, @lynx200, @ignatio, @cnario, @chromatic, @StateofMind, @IyaEjima, @thesoj, @StarBukola, @onegig @enoquin, @chuksoteke, @Macdove02 @lalasticlala et al.
Re: ANGELA-A Short Pschological Thriller by kennypoka by eduevolutionnow(m): 1:23pm On May 08, 2017
Nice one.
Re: ANGELA-A Short Pschological Thriller by kennypoka by kennypoka2(m): 4:25pm On May 08, 2017
eduevolutionnow:
Nice one.
Thanks...
This is a link to my first script.. The bad Network.. Check it out..
https://www.nairaland.com/3048848/comedy-skit-bad-network
Re: ANGELA-A Short Pschological Thriller by kennypoka by kennypoka2(m): 4:26pm On May 08, 2017
@sholay2011, I need your constructive criticism on this.. thanks..
Re: ANGELA-A Short Pschological Thriller by kennypoka by eduevolutionnow(m): 8:41pm On May 08, 2017
kennypoka2:

Thanks...
This is a link to my first script.. The bad Network.. Check it out..
https://www.nairaland.com/3048848/comedy-skit-bad-network
Sure. Cool concept BTW.
Re: ANGELA-A Short Pschological Thriller by kennypoka by kennypoka2(m): 10:25pm On May 08, 2017
eduevolutionnow:

Sure. Cool concept BTW.
Thanks... More coming..
Re: ANGELA-A Short Pschological Thriller by kennypoka by kennypoka2(m): 6:32am On May 09, 2017
Re: ANGELA-A Short Pschological Thriller by kennypoka by kennypoka2(m): 5:05pm On May 10, 2017
Upcoming: ANGELA: THE UNTOLD STORY
Re: ANGELA-A Short Pschological Thriller by kennypoka by prof800(m): 9:59am On May 11, 2017
A cool Mental Awareness story.
Re: ANGELA-A Short Pschological Thriller by kennypoka by kennypoka2(m): 5:53am On May 12, 2017
prof800:
Thanks man..
Re: ANGELA-A Short Pschological Thriller by kennypoka by sholay2011(m): 5:08pm On May 12, 2017
*Space booked*

Will read soon.
Re: ANGELA-A Short Pschological Thriller by kennypoka by kennypoka2(m): 8:10pm On May 12, 2017
sholay2011:
*Space booked*

Will read soon.
Welcome sir!!
Re: ANGELA-A Short Pschological Thriller by kennypoka by morsadh(m): 12:30am On May 13, 2017
**In a few words**

A little adjustment in the story, especially with the Doctor and the patient's mother, and you'll be knocking the wind out of us with the ending of the story.

A nice story, for me
Re: ANGELA-A Short Pschological Thriller by kennypoka by kennypoka2(m): 6:22am On May 13, 2017
morsadh:
**In a few words**

A little adjustment in the story, especially with the Doctor and the patient's mother, and you'll be knocking the wind out of us with the ending of the story.

A nice story, for me
Thank you sir!
"Adjustment" in what way?
Re: ANGELA-A Short Pschological Thriller by kennypoka by kennypoka2(m): 6:23am On May 13, 2017
morsadh:
**In a few words**

A nice story, for me
Thank you sir!
"Adjustment" in what way? To their character or their dialogue..
Re: ANGELA-A Short Pschological Thriller by kennypoka by kennypoka2(m): 7:14am On May 17, 2017
Newkidoo:
Nice script.. I love the way you put us on edge about what was wrong with Angela.. great, I have different angles to this story.. keep it up bro..
Thanks. there is more.. on those angles you mentioned! Was Melina alive before or was she made up? If she was alive before then was she killed or wat happened?
Re: ANGELA-A Short Pschological Thriller by kennypoka by morsadh(m): 7:28am On May 18, 2017
kennypoka2:

Thank you sir!
"Adjustment" in what way?

More of the dialogue for me. I feel like there are many who would sense the girl's condition from afar with it. I have no problem with the story though; its quite lovely.
Re: ANGELA-A Short Pschological Thriller by kennypoka by kennypoka2(m): 6:17pm On May 18, 2017
morsadh:

More of the dialogue for me. I feel like there are many who would sense the girl's condition from afar with it. I have no problem with the story though; its quite lovely.
It was only towards the end it got revealed!
Thanks though..
Re: ANGELA-A Short Pschological Thriller by kennypoka by morsadh(m): 12:49pm On May 19, 2017
kennypoka2:

It was only towards the end it got revealed!
Thanks though..

No problem!
Re: ANGELA-A Short Pschological Thriller by kennypoka by kennypoka2(m): 2:00pm On May 19, 2017
morsadh:

No problem!
From what point in the script did u get the feeling of her condition??

I would appreciate your reply..
Re: ANGELA-A Short Pschological Thriller by kennypoka by morsadh(m): 1:47pm On May 25, 2017
kennypoka2:

From what point in the script did u get the feeling of her condition??

I would appreciate your reply..

Chairman, sorry for taking so long to reply you. I have been off air for a while, due to some personal errands, and the expiration of my data.

I am also sorry if my comments may come across as strange. The truth is that I read the script.and it was brilliant. I only tried to point out that some people may see the ending from afar. I didn't. I miscommunicated, and I'm so sorry for that.

That being said, I really hope you get this to screen very soon.
Re: ANGELA-A Short Pschological Thriller by kennypoka by kennypoka2(m): 8:16pm On May 26, 2017
morsadh:

Chairman, sorry for taking so long to reply you. I have been off air for a while, due to some personal errands, and the expiration of my data.

I am also sorry if my comments may come across as strange. The truth is that I read the script.and it was brilliant. I only tried to point out that some people may see the ending from afar. I didn't. I miscommunicated, and I'm so sorry for that.

That being said, I really hope you get this to screen very soon.
Thanks.. It will be coming out soon.. I want to make it into three parts!! I am trying to write the remaining two parts
Re: ANGELA-A Short Pschological Thriller by kennypoka by morsadh(m): 10:19pm On May 26, 2017
kennypoka2:

Thanks.. It will be coming out soon.. I want to make it into three parts!! I am trying to write the remaining two parts

I'll be watching this space.
Re: ANGELA-A Short Pschological Thriller by kennypoka by Nolaneye: 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
I really love this script. Just little rewriting and the script is good for the screen.
@kennypoka, I will like you to do some rewriting on this. It has potential
Re: ANGELA-A Short Pschological Thriller by kennypoka by kennypoka2(m): 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nolaneye:
I really love this script. Just little rewriting and the script is good for the screen.
@kennypoka, I will like you to do some rewriting on this. It has potential
Thanks.. I will. But I am busy with a feature at the the moment.. may be when I am done I will rewrite.
Re: ANGELA-A Short Pschological Thriller by kennypoka by kennypoka2(m): 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
prof800:
@prof800, please I need your assistance. Will appreciate your reply @pm. Thanks
Re: ANGELA-A Short Pschological Thriller by kennypoka by CNARIOjoseph(m): 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hmmmm...
Re: ANGELA-A Short Pschological Thriller by kennypoka by kennypoka2(m): 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
CNARIOjoseph:
Hmmmm...
Boss, Welcome... Any issue

(1) (Reply)

Magic City - Sex And Hip Hop In America / Official Trailer Of The Black Gold ( Nigerian Movie ) / Gulder Ultimate Search Season(9) 2012 Is On! Check How To Register.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.