Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Beware Of Ubi Franklin Startup Funds!!! (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beware Of Ubi Franklin Startup Funds!!! (photos) (1315 Views)

Davido Debunks Rumor Of Ubi Franklin Scamming Him And Chioma / Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking / Photos Of Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jaden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Ubi Franklin Startup Funds!!! (photos) by Phizzlephizz(m): 11:30am On May 08, 2017
Nigerians please beware of those who offer helping hands, most times the helping hands is just a hand stretched forth to take away your life dreams. Beware of these people.

Re: Beware Of Ubi Franklin Startup Funds!!! (photos) by Phizzlephizz(m): 11:33am On May 08, 2017
Read this message in the read box

Re: Beware Of Ubi Franklin Startup Funds!!! (photos) by Phizzlephizz(m): 11:35am On May 08, 2017
Seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44 please let Nigerians see this, let's stop being victims.
Re: Beware Of Ubi Franklin Startup Funds!!! (photos) by coolcatty: 1:47pm On May 08, 2017
Phizzlephizz:
Seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44 please let Nigerians see this, let's stop being victims.

I can't see where ubi out a gun to anyone's head and forced them to submit their business ideas to him.....you are just being hysterical for nothing....nawoah for u....

Like the Igbos will say "Aru adikwa GI"

Like the yaribas will say "shoro niyen"

Like the Benue will say "tuowa wu ga"

Like the Americans will say "fccck u mehn"
Re: Beware Of Ubi Franklin Startup Funds!!! (photos) by Phizzlephizz(m): 4:08pm On May 09, 2017
coolcatty:

I can't see where ubi out a gun to anyone's head and forced them to submit their business ideas to him.....you are just being hysterical for nothing....nawoah for u....

Like the Igbos will say "Aru adikwa GI"

Like the yaribas will say "shoro niyen"

Like the Benue will say "tuowa wu ga"

Like the Americans will say "fccck u mehn"

Bro a fraudster doesn't need to out a gun to their victim, yet they're been arrested for deception. If Ubi Franklin wants a business to invest in he shud come out straight, submitting business plans n proposal for assessment is total scam. He can just come up Tomorrow and bring forth 10names, people he knows and tell us they are the winners.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Settle Beef With His Billionaire Friend Hush Puppi As He Show His Bank Ac / PHOTOS: Megalyn Echikunwoke, Chris Rock’s Nigerian Girlfriend / Why My Father's Name Restricts Me From Going Nude On Screen - Actress Ann Edidem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.