Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun (23043 Views)

Resignation: Buhari Told Kemi Adeosun To Go ‘Few Weeks Ago’ - Sahara Reporters / Reno Omokri Reacts To Kemi Adeosun Resignation / Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by vRendoh(m): 8:50pm On May 08, 2017
Niger Delta oil is climbing to 2 million plus
........recession go soon and
Lazy economists
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by mich2012: 9:36pm On May 08, 2017
I still don't know why this woman and her likes haven't been sacked. Typical Nigerian, you want God to perform magic when you have no clue of the task you have been saddled with.

1 Like

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 08, 2017
franudi:
Measure up in stupidity?
No sane human can call her stupid, so u wanna check in to yabaleft to ascertain ur level of sanity.
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by Dedetwo(m): 9:40pm On May 08, 2017
OreMI22:
You can tell this woman is beyond incompetent.
However, she suits Nigeria very well.

You could not be more correct.
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by MrEverest(m): 9:43pm On May 08, 2017
alignacademy:

Topic: Only God Knows Why Nigeria is In Recession – Kemi Adeosun

What she actually said (from the said report):

“God will turn around things for Nigeria. He knows why we are passing through this stage and I know we will overcome.”

This is irresponsible "journalism"
My friend will you stop confusing and fooling yourself ok? Now read what you posted again and tell me if there is any fundamental difference. Face the reality and stop defending mediocrity due to parochial reasons. IRRESPONSIBLE COMMENT!
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by osazsky(m): 9:46pm On May 08, 2017
theDEVILisHERE:
Black zombies stay and away from that idiot called God for ur own good

He is d cause of all ur suffering and pain
Simple englshed u couldn't wroted it. Lol
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 08, 2017
MrEverest:
My friend will you stop confusing and fooling yourself ok? Now read what you posted again and tell me if there is any fundamental difference. Face the reality and stop defending mediocrity due to parochial reasons. IRRESPONSIBLE COMMENT!

Of course you're entitled to your opinion and this is a free discussion forum.

My post was made when the initial topic had a certain bias not stated in the minister's words

(I see it has been changed to reflect the lady's exact words)

I see a difference between saying "MrEverest knows the way" and "ONLY MrEverest knows the way"

(But of course English isn't my mother tongue, so you may have a clearer interpretation)

Your words suggest an aggression that is more fanatical than intellectual

But I'm sure you have your reasons...
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by theDEVILisHERE: 10:28pm On May 08, 2017
osazsky:

Simple englshed u couldn't wroted it. Lol

Who gives a shiit about English
even d Englishman doesn't

Language is for communication
U got my message that's what matters, not semantics/grammar
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by prince049(m): 11:28pm On May 08, 2017
calculator don spoil o. nigeria econoomy no get formular when dem teach her for harvard. hahaha. i purposely used small letter "n" cause nothing seems "proper"
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by prince049(m): 11:29pm On May 08, 2017
calculator don spoil o. nigeria econoomy no get formular when dem teach her for harvard. hahaha. i purposely used small letter "n" cause nothing seems "proper" yet.!
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by UyiIredia(m): 11:48pm On May 08, 2017
No God all not turn things around for Nigeria. Nigerians have that responsibility. When Europe developed God did not come down to help them. In fact, they were on the path of Enlightenment abandoning God and religious superstition and embracing science and critical thought. That's what Nigeria needs.

1 Like

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by adabekee12(f): 3:34am On May 09, 2017
African/Blacks are demented. Only group of people with no self determination. Everything they are, are defined by Caucasians. Disgusting, You motherfuckerz should just annihilate yourselves.
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by PrinceDekunle: 3:38am On May 09, 2017
God will ? Can someone remind this woman what she was employed to do in the first place? Why not take responsibility for your job rather than waiting for God to turn around Nigeria. That statement is absurd. These Nigerian leaders just weak me
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by ElsonMorali: 6:43am On May 09, 2017
franudi:
[s]The afonjas should apologise to Igbos for putting all of us into this mess.This is wrong political calculation.Afonjas Bleep up[/s].

undecided
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by ElsonMorali: 6:45am On May 09, 2017
franudi:
[s]Afonjas have failed us. Even their minister,instead of her to get down to work she is blaming God. Sufiscated my nyash[/s].

Your teachers have failed you.
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by Boyooosa(m): 7:08am On May 09, 2017
Afam4eva:

This is soo stale. Find another talk.
HOW? THAT IS JUST THE GOSPEL TRUTH, NOI LIED AND LIED AND COVERED THAT DINDINRIN BLACKASS TILL THEY FINALLY PUSHED US INTO THIS MESS WE ARE STILL BATTLING WITH. SHE EVEN MUMULY GAVE $350M (ABACHA LOOT) OUT FOR ELECTION CAMPAIGN AND CAME ON BOARD TO LIE THAT WE WERE WITNESSING THE FASTEST GROWING ECONOMY SO FAR. WHAT WILL YOU CALL THAT? COMPETENCE RIGHT?
WAKE UP JERE!

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by ahaika23: 7:45am On May 09, 2017
TippyTop:

Since we needed divine intervention Buhari should have appointed an Imam as Finance Minister.
How about blaming "Ifa" next.

Continue with voodoo economics and pretend you're Okonjo Iweala, olodo woman.

Kemi wouldn't pass an interview to be an ordinary clerk at Ngozi's office.

You want to kill Afonja. This is their world best na

1 Like

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 8:39am On May 09, 2017
Afam4eva:
So, our heavenly father is not safe from these people's blame game. I guess, it's amadioha's turn next.
wait, Amadioha is demi god?
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 8:53am On May 09, 2017
engrchykae:
they can blame God and get away with it because he is a merciful God but they shouldn't dare Amadioha
pls which God are you talking about?
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by Boyesco: 9:52am On May 09, 2017
Abi O
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by engrchykae(m): 9:54am On May 09, 2017
iRyan:
pls which God are you talking about?
the infinite intelligence,the architect,the creator of visible and invisible things.people world over have different names for him because of language differences.by God i mean the yoruba olorun,the igbo chineke,
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 09, 2017
engrchykae:
the infinite intelligence,the architect,the creator of visible and invisible things.people world over have different names for him because of language differences.by God i mean the yoruba olorun,the igbo chineke,
I thought Amadioha was the Igbo name for God before the advent of Christianity in the Igbo territory?
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by engrchykae(m): 6:21pm On May 09, 2017
iRyan:
I thought Amadioha was the Igbo name for God before the advent of Christianity in the Igbo territory?
Amadioha means the man accepted by the people.he maitains brotherhood among brothers.when the father of the Oru segment of the igbo arrived mgbidi and called one of the chief men of the group mgbidi which means wall as a strongman to hinder the igboukwu segment of the igbo,he told mgbidi to be the wall for a lasting memory of the Oru people which started from mgbidi to Diobu in Rivers state,the next advice to the Oru people was to be brother one to another which took name in UMUNEOHA and he imployed amadioha,the man of the people to see to it that the brotherhood of the Oru people is sure.therefore the people of UMUNEOHA are the sole custodians of the shrine of Amadioha,the man accepted by the people.he resolves crisis and when he is invoked by the people to come into a matter,he punishes the guilty.there is more to a people especially in africa than mainstream education teaches us.
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by engrchykae(m): 6:38pm On May 09, 2017
iRyan:
by my own insight,Amadioha is the Godman,the Eternal Son because his name means the man accepted of the people,the man of the people.Amadioha was called upon by Oru to maintain brotherhood among the Oru people with the UMUNEOHA people as the sole custodians.UMUNEOHA means brother to one another.He is the reconciliatory God-Man,christians call him Jesus, the Greeks call him Hercules,the Egyptians call him Horus the Sun and the book of malachai 4 called Jesus the Sun of Righteousness.so you can see that we are God fearing before the pagans of the west came to allienate us from God.because they cut us off from our source, they ruled over us.
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by NoToPile: 6:52pm On May 09, 2017
How come people didn't notice she was in a church when she said that , she was probably invited or something, what was she supposed to say in a religious setting.
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by Adiola(f): 8:26pm On May 09, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Bros can you read? Please don't disappoint your English teacher. Read the post before commenting.
you go defend tire kwantinue the damage has been done
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by Adiola(f): 8:33pm On May 09, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Exactly! And That's what most people read before commenting.
stop quoting yourself to give credence to your defence
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by ElsonMorali: 9:03pm On May 09, 2017
Adiola:
stop quoting yourself to give credence to your defence

Look at this gender confused platypus. So you don become female? How was your stay in NL prison? Hope you enjoyed it. I can see you've been jumping up and down on the Awo thread. Typical!
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by ElsonMorali: 9:04pm On May 09, 2017
Adiola:
you go defend tire kwantinue the damage has been done

I know you're anxiously hoping I'll notice you. I have noticed you. Now, kindly take a trip to hell and leave my mentions. angry
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by Adiola(f): 8:02pm On May 10, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Look at this gender confused platypus. So you don become female? How was your stay in NL prison? Hope you enjoyed it. I can see you've been jumping up and down on the Awo thread. Typical!
i hate that man
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by Horus(m): 8:25pm On May 10, 2017
God will turn around things for Nigeria

Why rely on religion to solve problems?. Religion is a spell because it keeps you thinking that someone is going to save you, when the helping hand that you’re looking for is at the end of your arm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘More Chibok Girls Have Escaped’ - Daily Trust / Daniel Saror: Insecurity Is A Deliberate Plan To Islamize Nigeria / Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.