Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,874 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun (23044 Views)

Resignation: Buhari Told Kemi Adeosun To Go ‘Few Weeks Ago’ - Sahara Reporters / Reno Omokri Reacts To Kemi Adeosun Resignation / Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by Amhappy(f): 4:04pm On May 08, 2017
The topic is not in line with the post.
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by Rilwayne001: 4:04pm On May 08, 2017
Kemi is a disgrace undecided
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 08, 2017
dukie25:

http://www.signalng.com/god-knows-nigeria-recession-kemi-adeosun/

Topic: Only God Knows Why Nigeria is In Recession – Kemi Adeosun

What she actually said (from the said report):

“God will turn around things for Nigeria. He knows why we are passing through this stage and I know we will overcome.”

This is irresponsible "journalism"

1 Like

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by LastSurvivor11: 4:06pm On May 08, 2017
Finance minister turned Pastor

2 Likes

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by ElsonMorali: 4:06pm On May 08, 2017
tonytony208:

You that went to school, we can all see how you are here putting your parents to shame. Your parents are the real mumu here.

Gutter bred e-diot, littering the internet space with your stvpidity.

Point to where She said that or hide your useless face in shame.

1 Like

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by thunderbabs: 4:07pm On May 08, 2017
That moment when you don solve da further maths question for over 1 hour and you still cant find how manage the X you looking at on paper is so difficult to find still...

Isnt it dt d village pple hid X right there on d same sheet you working on all d while....

Nairalanders,

Find X, if.......
Your minister is d student, and
X is the answer/solution to recession
And if ur village pple hid X on dt same sheet, use llr2
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by ElsonMorali: 4:08pm On May 08, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
Finance minister turned Pastor

Are you laughing at yourself or what?

Try and read the body of the post OK?

She was giving the speech at a CHURCH function. undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by tonytony208(m): 4:08pm On May 08, 2017
ElsonMorali:

I am a gutter bred e-diot, littering the internet space with my stvpidity.

1 Like

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 08, 2017
OreMI22:
You can tell this woman is beyond incompetent.
However, she suits Nigeria very well.
Baba talk true no lie, is there anybody in ur lineage who can measure up to her in anyway?

1 Like

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by ehissi(m): 4:10pm On May 08, 2017
Soon be over ke? I thought it was already over, abi isnt recession just a word........ undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by nextstep(m): 4:10pm On May 08, 2017
No... it's policy makers and theives like you that should know why we're still in recession. Between Buhari, Adeosun, Emefele, and various looters, this recession should not have even happened.
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by jrusky(m): 4:12pm On May 08, 2017
I think this evening is not a good one here in NL because it seems some foolish ones just kept spewing silly words.

Look at this commissioner promoted via loud noise making to Minister saying this thrash. Ok nah go and ask Buhari how did your party won the election or go and ask your party what was their economic road map before they took power and since they took power?

I beg you Madam refined English with no plan just let us be and stop bothering Nigerians with your failure ok.

1 Like

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by ElsonMorali: 4:13pm On May 08, 2017
OP initially I was pissed with you for the misleading headline. But I have to say thank you.

This post just shows how shallow the average Nigerian youth is.

If a post is average long he loses interests and doesn't read or Maybe he can't read.

He is only interested in in a post If it has pictures or a meme.

And yet they'll come here and be shouting, "give the youths leadership positions", "we can rule this country", "Buhari is too old". Blah blah blah.

Maybe they think that World Economic Summit and United Nations meeting documents are conveyed using cartoon characters and memes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by jc4real(m): 4:14pm On May 08, 2017
TippyTop:

Since we needed divine intervention Buhari should have appointed an Imam as Finance Minister.
How about blaming "Ifa" next.

Continue with voodoo economics and pretend you're Okonjo Iweala, olodo woman.

Kemi wouldn't pass an interview to be an ordinary clerk at Ngozi's office.

cheesy cheesy cheesy some nairalanders wicked o.See finishing. If she reads this she will be like:kuku kill me akant take it anymore.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 08, 2017
GOD doesn't turn things around for UNREPENTANT THIEVES...

Confused Woman.......
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by ElsonMorali: 4:15pm On May 08, 2017
[quote author=tonytony208 post=56325331][/quote]

Lol. Arindin. Better go find something useful to do instead of polluting cyberspace.
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by Kobicove(m): 4:15pm On May 08, 2017
When people run out of ideas they start hoping for a miracle!
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by ElsonMorali: 4:16pm On May 08, 2017
jc4real:

cheesy cheesy cheesy some nairalanders wicked o.See finishing. If she reads this she will be like:kuku kill me akant take it anymore.

Why would She? She knows only illiterates won't read the post before commenting.
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by SimSify(m): 4:17pm On May 08, 2017
incompetent buffon..wait for GOD to come and fix THE NIGERIAN PROBLEM..Vote for GOD 2019..GOD SHOULD BE THE pRESIDENT AND FINANCE MINISTER..
pastor Adeboye= minister of POWER
Pastor Oyedepo=minister of Education
Pastor Paul Adefarasin=minister of Info and culture
Pastor Tb Joshua=minister of works, power & housing
Pastor Ashimolowo=minister of foreign affairs
pastor chris okotie=minister of Petroleun
pastor oyakhilome=minister of defence

Please ADD yours

2 Likes

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by ElsonMorali: 4:17pm On May 08, 2017
EVILFOREST:
GOD doesn't turn things around for UNREPENTANT THIEVES...

Confused Woman.......

You are the one confused bro. Read the post before commenting. I assume you can.
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by ElsonMorali: 4:18pm On May 08, 2017
jrusky:
I think this evening is not a good one here in NL because it seems some foolish ones just kept spewing silly words.

Look at this commissioner promoted via loud noise making to Minister saying this thrash. Ok nah go and ask Buhari how did your party won the election or go and ask your party what was their economic road map before they took power and since they took power?

I beg you Madam refined English with no plan just let us be and stop bothering Nigerians with your failure ok.

Bros can you read? Please don't disappoint your English teacher. Read the post before commenting.

1 Like

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by tonytony208(m): 4:19pm On May 08, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Arìndìn ni bàbá t'ó bími l'ómo
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by win2kwire: 4:19pm On May 08, 2017
Only a stupid African will make a m0ronic comment like that, an embarrassment to a whole country coming from a minister of government. mixing unproven religions with economics!

Why not ask god to wipe Nigeria's debts - stupid citizens led by equally stupid leaders.

2 Likes

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by ElsonMorali: 4:20pm On May 08, 2017
alignacademy:

“God will turn around things for Nigeria. He knows why we are passing through this stage and I know we will overcome.”

Thank God. Somebody who actually can read.
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by ElsonMorali: 4:22pm On May 08, 2017
exlink10:
shabi na God know abi?

u are not a competent economist my friend

go and sit down

Why don't you read the post?
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by Iamthoney(m): 4:23pm On May 08, 2017
ephi123:

Beht why are you wicked like this? cheesy
He has PhD in savagery

2 Likes

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by adetwin(m): 4:24pm On May 08, 2017
So it's now time to rely on GOD not u doing the right thing to make NIGERIA better! ... May that same GOD forgive us ALL!!!
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by AngelicBeing: 4:24pm On May 08, 2017
[b]Are they not tired of calling God, God, God and yet the system is sinking & stinking of corruption, injustice,nepotism, ethnicity, tribalism, lack of equity, fair play , incompetence, voodoo economics. Singapore, Malaysia, UAE, Japan, China and other western nation doing exploit globally in almost every sphere of human endeavor are they having 2 heads or where they created by another "God " from another planet, abeg make l hear word, all of you are bereft of ideas, thieves, looters, wicked, criminals, keep playing God while the country is sinking fast daily into the abyss, go and check her account since she became a federal minister, she must have done some padding & back yard business just like Abba Kyari who awarded more than 400 Million Naira in proxy to his companies, nonsense, useless politicians, calling GOD in the open but they are demons & satanist in the dark, trust any Nigerian politician at your own peril, they are bunch of thieves[/b]
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 08, 2017
Dumb story from bunch of inept/redundant air-heads!

DELIVER or QUIT!
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by DonCortino: 4:25pm On May 08, 2017
ElsonMorali:

You can't read abi?
Punch reports that the minister, who noted that God knew about this phase and would see the country through, added that Nigerians should not be despondent.

yes! you cant read.

1 Like

Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by exlink10(m): 4:29pm On May 08, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Why don't you read the post?

truth be told, na only headline i read oooo

lol
Re: God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun by plaetton: 4:29pm On May 08, 2017
alignacademy:

When the finance minister invokes god to turn around the economy, that's when you know that the country is being run by complete moro.ns.
BTW, which particular god are we expecting to turn the economy around for us ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Backtracks, Defends SSS Siege On National Assembly / Security Men Arrive Bayelsa After Police Commissioner Was Held Hostage. Photos / Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.