Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1257972 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
Fishlink:

Thanks man! God bless..... haven't heard anyone applied to TAFE here! What's up lol

Me self no know why, lol Perth u dey go?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lakola: 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
foreverkind1:

Yeah, thanks bro. Success is for all of us. Which school u dey go?

Charles Sturt Univeristy my brother!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fishlink(m): 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
foreverkind1:

Me self no know why, lol Perth u dey go?

Na Perth o my brother lol... Na Perth sure pass o
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by IkeNdiImo(m): 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
Good evening house... Please i need details on schools in Australia for an Msc program in Biotechnology. Really schools with very low tuition fees(from 6000AUD) starting their first semester by September /October this year. Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fishlink(m): 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
IkeNdiImo:
Good evening house... Please i need details on schools in Australia for an Msc program in Biotechnology. Really schools with very low tuition fees(from 6000AUD) starting their first semester by September /October this year. Thanks

Bro no MSc tuition starting from AUD6000. Only if it's a diploma program
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Howoheye: 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hello dear Sis.
JewelStone:
It's been a while, hope you're good.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by IkeNdiImo(m): 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
Thanks bro, but please could you help me with the least of all low tuition schools in Australia... Please I'd really appreciate it.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Vickglam: 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
foreverkind1:
More visa Grants tomorrow and next week grin

Amen
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
IkeNdiImo:
Thanks bro, but please could you help me with the least of all low tuition schools in Australia... Please I'd really appreciate it.

Do ur research...use google
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cassareknow: 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
evening guys, for those the have paid for their visas please how did you go about it?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
cassareknow:
evening guys, for those the have paid for their visas please how did you go about it?
If u hv a dom account u buy dollars and pay
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jasmine1147: 11:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
For those coming to Adelaide
I can offer to pick you up ( if im free when you arrive ) and take you to where you're staying

My way of giving back to Nairalanders

Good luck

18 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Haliru001: 12:13am On Jun 02, 2017
tobe4real:
flinders uni dear but my intake is for February as they don't take 2nd semester intake for the course,although I'm trying to get my visa asap..graduate entry nursing,flinders was the cheapest I could find for 14550 a semester 2018 tuition most others are over 16grand.
I think Western Sydney University is abt 16k per semester for the 1st year but around 12k per semester for the second year, for the nursing graduate entry program. You can research further tho
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 12:28am On Jun 02, 2017
Haliru001:

I think Western Sydney University is abt 16k per semester for the 1st year but around 12k per semester for the second year, for the nursing graduate entry program. You can research further tho
i hope its clear enough,that's the annual fee for 2017 sef 32,900,and tuition fees increases every year.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 12:41am On Jun 02, 2017
Haliru001:

wow...you're right I just went through further...thanks I'll look into it,I'm so loving this forum!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by PHUMEELAYO(f): 12:43am On Jun 02, 2017
Awww...this is so lovely. God will bless you dear. Thanking you on behalf of all Adelaide hopefuls.
jasmine1147:
I can offer to pick you up ( if im free when you arrive ) and take you to where you're staying

Good luck

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Haliru001: 12:45am On Jun 02, 2017
tobe4real:
i hope its clear enough,that's the annual fee for 2017 sef 32,900,and tuition fees increases every year.
Take a look at the points noted at the bottom. The 3rd one to be specific, where they talked about the d 1st year being 100 credit points and the 2nd, 70 credit points. I jus came across it and decided to let u know sha. So that u can make more enquiries on it.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by PHUMEELAYO(f): 12:45am On Jun 02, 2017
Is it masters or bachelor's?
tobe4real:
flinders uni dear but my intake is for February as they don't take 2nd semester intake for the course,although I'm trying to get my visa asap..graduate entry nursing,flinders was the cheapest I could find for 14550 a semester 2018 tuition most others are over 16grand.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 12:50am On Jun 02, 2017
PHUMEELAYO:
bachelors
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 1:09am On Jun 02, 2017
Haliru001:

please what more do you know about the school and environs that u can share?i've just seen I can get the 5 points regional bonus studying there.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Haliru001: 1:25am On Jun 02, 2017
tobe4real:
please what more do you know about the school and environs that u can share?i've just seen I can get the 5 points regional bonus studying there.
The school is in Sydney, so I don't think you can get that 5 points that u talked about, moreover, since it's nursing u're going for, I don't rily see the need for that 5 points ( I stand to be corrected tho). I brought your attention to that school cos of the location (Sydney), instead of you just focusing on the place where everyone is against. You can still apply to Flinders, which was ur initial choice, but still try and apply to other schools in the big cities also. So when it's time for you to accept your offer, you'd have options to choose from.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iykedpetes(m): 1:27am On Jun 02, 2017
Senior men in the house is Stanley college under Al 1 or Àl2 ..Is there any one here in Stanley college?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 1:32am On Jun 02, 2017
Haliru001:

The school is in Sydney, so I don't think you can get that 5 points that u talked about, moreover, since it's nursing u're going for, I don't rily see the need for that 5 points ( I stand to be corrected tho). I brought your attention to that school cos of the location (Sydney), instead of you just focusing on the place where everyone is against. You can still apply to Flinders, which was ur initial choice, but still try and apply to other schools in the big cities also. So when it's time for you to accept your offer, you'd have options to choose from.
yea I have already paid my agent for flinders (half payment)but don't mind freeing the flinders...see what i saw as advantages of studying in wsu

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Abbey1987: 5:13am On Jun 02, 2017
jasmine1147:

Good luck
Thanks bro.... How is life in Adelaide? Work and other stuffs like accommodations
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by obalumhenry: 6:20am On Jun 02, 2017
My school is RMIT.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Howoheye: 7:54am On Jun 02, 2017
tobe4real:

Please what more do you know about the school and environs that u can share?
I think
JewelStone:

is the best bet to get info from. She's studying the same course @ Parrametta Campus. Madam JS, I hail U.

Haliru001:

...I brought your attention to that school cos of the location (Sydney), instead of you just focusing on the place where everyone is against.
Thanks for this brother. So many people in OZ have emphasized on not just choosing any area to study countless times on here, but few who are still here at times says location doesn't matter. The choice is individuals anyways. U've done ur bit.

PHUMEELAYO:

Hi dear, what's good? I think different schools have different names for it. What matters is that it is Graduate Entry & can lead to Ur being registered with the professional body after completion.
U may wanna checkout WSU, it's one of the three schools I've shortlisted.
Cheers!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Loverquin: 9:07am On Jun 02, 2017
Guys please am on the verge of paying my tuition via form A, pls I need advice on the fastest bank that can process form A. Thank you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 9:10am On Jun 02, 2017
Loverquin:
Guys please am on the verge of paying my tuition via form A, pls I need advice on the fastest bank that can process form A. Thank you.
Stanbic ibtc is okay, one of the best. How much are you paying?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Loverquin: 9:16am On Jun 02, 2017
foreverkind1:

Stanbic ibtc is okay, one of the best. How much are you paying?

Ok thanks. Don't have an acct wit them, will need to open one ASAP. Paying abt 12k USD
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 9:34am On Jun 02, 2017
Loverquin:

Ok thanks. Don't have an acct wit them, will need to open one ASAP. Paying abt 12k USD
Yeah, just open standard savings account, your account must be well funded. How much is 12k usd in Au$
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Asoasoaso: 9:41am On Jun 02, 2017
Good morning, I applied 2 months to RMIT and asked m 4 SOP and summited yesterday, it's possible for m to meet up by July /17 /2017?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Loverquin: 9:43am On Jun 02, 2017
foreverkind1:

Yeah, just open standard savings account, your account must be well funded. How much is 12k usd in Au$

OK tnx, wen u say well funded, do u mean d naira equivalent??

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (688) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: AKASBABA1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.