Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1251251 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2018
Levelup450:
Schools I have in mind are Macquarie, Adelaide, unisa,deakin, rmit but I don't know of they accept applicant that has been denied visa from another country.
School will surely give you admission I’m sure of that but visa is the koko
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Levelup450: 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2018
A friend of mine was denied Macquarie admission because she has been denied visa twice
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Levelup450: 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2018
Don't want to struggle for nothing that's why am asking
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Levelup450: 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2018
Please where can I register for pte, is there any training centre for pte within Ikeja and yaba
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mcbnmcgn: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
Madam/oga kindly contact the school because I feel like it easier, secondly I don't work with the admission office so I can't say if you would gain entry with 2.2 because admission is based on a case by case basis. So just apply first, pray and the hope for the best. Finally, ielts is compulsory except if you choose to do elicos in the school. Elicos means English classes in the school but that would cost you much but if you have the money then that's the option of running away from ielts. Good luck
F8thy:

Please kindly help me out! I want to apply for masters in the same University, please do they accept 2:2 for masters in their school? Also is IELTS compulsory for the school? Thanks!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Levelup450: 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
Please is there anyone who had gotten visa refusal and applied to the following school rmit, Adelaide, deakin, unisa lately and was given admission
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Softkey(m): 7:44am On Oct 25, 2018
I don't think previous visa denial to other countries really have great effect on the admission process.
Where that matters a lot is the Visa Application.
By the way, I've been denied US Visa before but got admission from both Macqurie University and Western Sydney University within a week of my applications.

Now filling my Visa Application.
Just go ahead with your Application to the schools.
I pray we all laugh till the end.

Levelup450:
Please is there anyone who had gotten visa refusal and applied to the following school rmit, Adelaide, deakin, unisa lately and was given admission

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Levelup450: 8:33am On Oct 25, 2018
Thanks
Softkey:
I don't think previous visa denial to other countries really have great effect on the admission process.
Where that matters a lot is the Visa Application.
By the way, I've been denied US Visa before but got admission from both Macqurie University and Western Sydney University within a week of my applications.

Now filling my Visa Application.
Just go ahead with your Application to the schools.
I pray we all laugh till the end.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by age2richee: 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
Levelup450:
That is visa from another country please I need urgent answer

They all do
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Godisgracious: 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
Please someone should come to my aid, i need a good ielts tutorial center in Enugu with good reviews.
Kindly treat as urgent.
Dont ignore
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by henrymor: 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
Godisgracious:
Please someone should come to my aid, I need a right ielts tutorial center in Enugu with excellent reviews.
Kindly treat as urgent.
Dont ignore

Hi, fam,

Well, in my own opinion I believe you can study alone. Get the material, download videos from YouTube and take time to explore. I did the same when I wanted to sit for TOEFL. Thank God I excelled. I believe you can do the same. God help you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bestcutie: 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
Please I need some advice, I ve had a Australia visa refusal in july because I ve a bsc n applied for VET diploma and now I want to apply for masters programme in my field now for March. Pls what are chances of getting a visa?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sollej: 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hello fellow nairalanders. My case officer requested for a new Coe, same was sent on 4th Oct. No CO contact since then. Please what is likely to cause the delay? Thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by folashade3272(f): 8:33am On Oct 26, 2018
My immi account show action required. Arrange biometric collection after I have submitted over a month ago. Anybody expericing this?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Iskabaa: 10:02am On Oct 26, 2018
sollej:
Hello fellow nairalanders. My case officer requested for a new Coe, same was sent on 4th Oct. No CO contact since then. Please what is likely to cause the delay? Thanks.

When did you apply?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sollej: 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
Iskabaa:

When did you apply?
I applied in May, for July intake, got another Coe for February intake.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pretty2017: 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2018
Hi guys, who knows the best way to pay school fees while avoiding huge exchange rates. Is it best to us bank or buy dollars From Aboki people. Can someone advise a sister please?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
Pretty2017:
Hi guys, who knows the best way to pay school fees while avoiding huge exchange rates. Is it best to us bank or buy dollars From Aboki people. Can someone advise a sister please?
Use Austransaction

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pretty2017: 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
@solintin40

Use Austransaction [/quote]
How does it work please, was that what you used?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Iskabaa: 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
My turn....
VISA GRANT
Just dropped.
Details loading...
Jesus did it!

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Drugo88: 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
folashade3272:
My immi account show action required. Arrange biometric collection after I have submitted over a month ago. Anybody expericing this?
Mine is also the same,wen did U apply
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Drugo88: 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
Iskabaa:
My turn....
VISA GRANT
Just dropped.
Details loading...
Jesus did it!
Congrats Iskabaa....God is Faithful,
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by IamNegan: 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
Iskabaa:
My turn....
VISA GRANT
Just dropped.
Details loading...
Jesus did it!

Congratulations...Na only JESUS fit do am!!!!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by magastefan: 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
sollej:

Hi, You can send her a mail teling her you have uploaded the new Coe and ask her to contact you if she needs further information
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by folashade3272(f): 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2018
Sep 20 and you?
Drugo88:

Mine is also the same,wen did U apply
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Drugo88: 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
folashade3272:
Sep 20 and you?
Oct 5th...wic sch are U heading to?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by folashade3272(f): 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
Student dependent
Drugo88:

Oct 5th...wic sch are U heading to?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by magastefan: 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
Good day Gurus in the house. Please has anybody in the house ever been granted a visa that applied for a masters course different from your bsc degree because you have an experience. example you studied Chemistry for BSC and applied to study masters in business administration because you currently work as a business developer.

Please reply dont ignore. thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Drugo88: 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
folashade3272:
Student dependent
Ok....mayb the gurus here can help us to tell why it's that way,and what we can do
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by age2richee: 11:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
Godisgracious:
Please someone should come to my aid, i need a good ielts tutorial center in Enugu with good reviews.
Kindly treat as urgent.
Dont ignore

Use edx.org
Once you get there, search for IELTS. All the best
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sollej: 11:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
magastefan:

Hi, You can send her a mail teling her you have uploaded the new Coe and ask her to contact you if she needs further information
thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 2:47am On Oct 27, 2018
Pretty2017:
@solintin40

Use Austransaction
How does it work please, was that what you used?
Yes.....this is the link to the website

https://www.austransaction.com/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.