Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,661 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1252759 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Imadeosarodion: 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
Please house I need your help I have an agent who have help me applied in 3 schools in Australia since 15th of December but up til this moment I haven’t gotten offer letter from any of the schools, another thing is that I am applying for bsc in mechanical engineering and I using my hnd results to apply.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lawlandc: 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
bengefferson:
Hi guys. Please has anyone here who is meant to resume trimester 1 for Griffith University gotten his/her grant?
I applied January 8th still waiting for visa. What about you?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Imadeosarodion: 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
Sparkle123:

I did my medicals 19/11/2018

Applied 11/12/2018
Biometrics 13/12/2018
Granted 5/2/2019

I didn't use any agent . I did everything on my own

I just tried and they referred me to an agent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by EZINNE1759(f): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
DiiVictory:

If you stay at Lagos, Abuja, kano, PH you can get a draft from any bank in nigeria and proceed to their office in these locations and they will confirm your payment. Its faster that way
I don't stay in either of these places sad
What other options do I have?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bengefferson: 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
Same here. I applied December 22nd. I don't even think my application has gotten to a case officer
lawlandc:
I applied January 8th still waiting for visa. What about you?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by shupy: 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
EZINNE1759:

You can do it yourself without going to any bank. Follow the link.

https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/Default.aspx
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Supermega: 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
EZINNE1759:
Raise a bank draft of the stipulated amount in favour of british council, print out your registration details and send all via courier to the nearest british council office closest to ur state of residence.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lawlandc: 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
please I need a guru to put me through on this . If you submitted your application on time which is minimum of 6weeks before the start date as stipulated on their website. Then your school resumes with you getting a grant nor refusal. What is the implications of this, will you still hope to get a grant? Or will your school withdraw the offer? Please someone with experience should answer
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lawlandc: 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
bengefferson:
Same here. I applied December 22nd. I don't even think my application has gotten to a case officer
why do you think it hasn't gotten to a case officer? Did you use an agent?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Imadeosarodion: 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
Please house I need your help I have an agent who have help me applied in 3 schools in Australia since 15th of December but up til this moment I haven’t gotten offer letter from any of the schools, another thing is that I am applying for bsc in mechanical engineering and I using my hnd results to apply.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by henrymor: 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hi fam,

Please, what amount do i need in my sitting balance and turnover balance before I submit my financial statement?

Thanks!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by EZINNE1759(f): 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
Supermega:

Raise a bank draft of the stipulated amount in favour of british council, print out your registration details and send all via courier to the nearest british council office closest to ur state of residence.
ok.thanks alot. But one last question wink I want to register with MOD abi IDP. The one that is 68k. British IELTS is 75k and I could use the balance. Do I still apply same advice you gave?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
Imadeosarodion:
Please house I need your help I have an agent who has to help me applied in 3 schools in Australia since 15th of December but up til this moment I haven’t gotten offer letter from any of the schools, another thing is that I am applying for BSc in mechanical engineering and I using my end results to apply.
so funny grin whats the name of the agent
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Softkey(m): 12:32am On Feb 16, 2019
Contact your school.
The school would issue a new COE to be uploaded to your account.
lawlandc:
please I need a guru to put me through on this . If you submitted your application on time which is minimum of 6weeks before the start date as stipulated on their website. Then your school resumes with you getting a grant nor refusal. What is the implications of this, will you still hope to get a grant? Or will your school withdraw the offer? Please someone with experience should answer

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Supermega: 2:26am On Feb 16, 2019
EZINNE1759:
ok.thanks alot. But one last question wink I want to register with MOD abi IDP. The one that is 68k. British IELTS is 75k and I could use the balance. Do I still apply same advice you gave?

Hmm! Why not go through the normal route? The price difference isnt that much or are the exams different ?
Anyways, I don't know about the IDP stuff; The information i gave is based on how i registered mine. (The British IELTS).
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Supermega: 2:41am On Feb 16, 2019
lawlandc:
I think in such a case the person would have to contact the school to differ his/her admission based on grant not yet been approved. The school should issue the person an updated COE.
In addition,the person should inform immigration on the status quo about his/her admission, They(immi) would probably need the person to upload his/her updated COE for further assessment.
Ps: Not a guru. Just my little 2 cent.
Gurus can help us further

Cheers!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ifechez: 5:52am On Feb 16, 2019
Supermega:

I think in such a case the person would have to contact the school to differ his/her admission based on grant not yet been approved. The school should issue the person an updated COE.
In addition,the person should inform immigration on the status quo about his/her admission, They(immi) would probably need the person to upload his/her updated COE for further assessment.
Ps: Not a guru. Just my little 2 cent.
Gurus can help us further

Cheers!

You are right,
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Imadeosarodion: 8:12am On Feb 16, 2019
Solitin40:

so funny grin whats the name of the agent

The agent leaves in Australia but why you de laugh brother?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by edkai: 9:49am On Feb 16, 2019
EZINNE1759:
the easiest way is to make an online payment or cash deposit to their bank account. After which you send evidence of payment to the email address they provided. This was how i did mine and i had no issues.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by raflink(m): 10:57am On Feb 16, 2019
bengefferson:
Hi guys. Please has anyone here who is meant to resume trimester 1 for Griffith University gotten his/her grant?
Still waiting oo
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sugark(f): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2019
God pls don't let this new week pass me by
Grant pls fall on me ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olutemi(f): 11:20am On Feb 16, 2019
sugark:

Amen.i claim it too ijn
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by raflink(m): 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
sugark:

I claim it too ooo.
I believe my grant will soon come, latest Monday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vikmeek: 10:19am On Feb 17, 2019
Anfieldboss:

Hello,

Please I wish to apply for a PhD in Electrical Engineering in Australia. I will appreciate if you can advise me, I noticed you just got full funding for your PhD in Mechanical Engineering. I'm also hoping to get funding too. My MEng CGPA is 4.09/5.0, Please what are my chances of admission and funding?

Very high, give it a shot, u will get full funding.

All the best

Thanks in anticipation.

Your chances are high, give it a shot

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Beaufull(f): 11:10am On Feb 17, 2019
Good day to everyone
please when going to the embassy for my student visa is it okay if the statement of account is coming from just a friend not my family member or from my sister's husband
Please i need answer help me
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Beaufull(f): 11:58am On Feb 17, 2019
Please will I be granted visa if am applying for a year course leadership and management program
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Softkey(m): 1:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
1. I don't think there's any Australia embassy in Nigeria, so your application would be online and all docs attached online.
2. You'll need to convince the CO with a very strong reason why the person is sponsoring you. Also a letter from that person affirming his/her sponsorship.

Beaufull:
Good day to everyone
please when going to the embassy for my student visa is it okay if the statement of account is coming from just a friend not my family member or from my sister's husband
Please i need answer help me
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Beaufull(f): 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=Softkey post=75820764]1. I don't think there's any Australia embassy in Nigeria, so your application would be online and all docs attached online.
2. You'll need to convince the CO with a very strong reason why the person is sponsoring you. Also a letter from that person affirming his/her sponsorship.

[/quote) am not in Nigeria am applying from Philippines
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ifechez: 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
Please a quick question.

I am going for a one year Master's degree program in environmental management. My course can be done in 1year, 1.5 years and 2 years. I was allotted the one year duration because the course of study is the same as my undergraduate study.

Can i get the 2yrs post graduate visa?

Incase I can't get the 2yrs postgraduate visa can I change course duration to 2yrs or entirely course to a 2yrs course.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by GovernorKaslas: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
bengefferson:

Noooo I applied Feb 23 and they wrote 16-33 days ,I haven't received any grant yet
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Softkey(m): 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
Do you mean Feb 23, 2018? Cos today is Feb 17, 2019

GovernorKaslas:

Noooo I applied Feb 23 and they wrote 16-33 days ,I haven't received any grant yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by edkai: 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
Stardamsel:
Finally chose Qatar o
hello Stardamsel. I trust you are already arrived in Sydney. I hope you have completed your enrollment and you are settling in well. How was the flight with qatar airways. Could you please tell us about your experience?. I anticipate your reply.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.