Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1261265 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Vincentosa: 12:17am On Mar 24, 2022
Strong SOP without verifiable evidence can put you in a very slim chance of grant.
Without been religious about this, I will strongly advice you find something that will give you evidence to show to them. If you have a company, do you have tax clearance certificate, invoices of business dealings, your staff payroll, board resolution appointing someone else to hold the office for you until ur return? Bank statements of the business showing in and outflow of money?

If you don't have, it's better for one of you to apply while the other serve as ties to home country. This is my humble opinion.

quote author=Muslimah1200 post=111297005]

Really
I thought it was even better to go together coz I’ve been seeing some people saying they aren’t able to bring their partner in immediately until after a long time [/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Vincentosa: 10:54am On Mar 24, 2022
Right,
It's ok if you don't agree. My views were based on the response I got from the agent who processed the admission at UC, the agent resides in Australia.

EngrCGD:

Baba I disagree with you on this, the truth is that these schools know that we are using the school as a medium to cross over and that’s why they charge such huge amount for international students and this is applicable to all schools in other countries all over the world , once you are an international student and you are not a citizen or PR holder, the school will make money from you as well generate revenue for their government.

Nothing like high risk because you left the school or change to much cheaper school there or even change course, even the schools know that this is the normal format nah, how you wan pay 97.000 AUD for a 2 year program or even 47,000 AUD for a year Tuition ? Nobody go pay that except folks from a rich home.

Tertiary institutions is not suppose to be too expensive as international student but if the country must favor you in future, then you must bring something to the table as you dey enter.

Do you know how cheap the citizens or those with PR pays for a Tuition for same course we international students pay heavily for ?

So nothing like flagging us cos we dey do the needful. If there is any such thing as flagging from school then nobody will enter Australia again.

If you know how cheap you can pay for a year tuition while in Australia already, you go marvel. But try use such schools to apply from here, your chances of getting a grant is slim or even rejection.

If the school decided to flag you or reject you, they judged your case as an individual not as a country.

Yes Nigeria is a high risk country based on other factors but not cos we dey change course or school, other immigrants/ students from other countries does same.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ericmanny: 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Who else’ resumption is imminent and is still awaiting visa grant? April 4th is resumption and immiaccount still on further assessment. Agency claimed people got grant in 3weeks in February. I personally know a friend’ brother who got grant exactly two weeks after applying this year and he’s presently in aussie. I hope this week brings us good news!!!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sokoto: 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hello house ,good day everyone. Pls I need response on my question and I will deeply appreciate clerification.
Does University of New south Wales MSC require Statement of account.
Thanks in Anticipation.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Muslimah1200: 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
[quote author=Vincentosa post=111309996]
Strong SOP without verifiable evidence can put you in a very slim chance of grant.
Without been religious about this, I will strongly advice you find something that will give you evidence to show to them. If you have a company, do you have tax clearance certificate, invoices of business dealings, your staff payroll, board resolution appointing someone else to hold the office for you until ur return? Bank statements of the business showing in and outflow of money?

If you don't have, it's better for one of you to apply while the other serve as ties to home country. This is my humble opinion.

Hmm
This is exactly what the agent advised �
Thanks a lot ��
We only have an online one man business. Yes bank statements is available and invoices of business dealings but that’s just it
We also have his mothers business/shop that he is co-handling but sadly it is not a registered business

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Muslimah1200: 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
[quote author=Muslimah1200 post=111360520][/quote]

And all the people employed in the business were not documented
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olanshile86: 7:59am On Mar 26, 2022
Is there anyone who has received a visa grant with a bridging English course? My agent told me that since my PTE is not up to the required score for the school, I can apply for the bridging course for 10 weeks before moving to my chosen master's. The first payment I will make will be for the bridging course which is about AUD 5000. I will only need to pay for the master's upon completion of the bridging course. Anyone with prior experience or advice?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Geophillic: 8:36am On Mar 26, 2022
Please do anyone apply to queen Elizabeth common wealth scholarship 2022
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Vincentosa: 9:04am On Mar 26, 2022
In addition, ensure you listed or mention all your siblings (family members) plus your parents who are like ties to home country for you as you travel.
Having this two can strengthen your ties to home country you know.

[quote author=Muslimah1200 post=111360520][/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Muslimah1200: 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
Vincentosa:
In addition, ensure you listed or mention all your siblings (family members) plus your parents who are like ties to home country for you as you travel.
Having this two can strengthen your ties to home country you know.

Yes definitely listing that. Also listing that I’m coming back for nysc as I’m a fresh graduate. While my husband has his family here and also we are going to list properties and gift deed. Plus his business. We also plan on listing his fathers business although it hasn’t been active but we plan on saying we are coming back to keep it moving. It is a registered consulting engineering firm and my husbands name is listed in the business memorandum of management. I hope this are strong ties

Thank you very much for your help �

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Muslimah1200: 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
Please is there anyone that has applied to Kaplan business school
Do you think applying to schools that are like colleges reduces one’s chance of getting visa
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hello NLanders, I know this is unrelated but I feel the people who understands me most are here.
I've was offered and paid tution in February but couldn't start online class. Now an offer has come for July but the fees have considerbly increased.
In short, I need 1.5M to top up. Please, I've got a plot of land and an uncompleted buidling for sale. If you are or know anyone who this may interest,please help.
I've gone too far to quit at this point.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
Muslimah1200:
Please is there anyone that has applied to Kaplan business school
Do you think applying to schools that are like colleges reduces one’s chance of getting visa
Compare their fees with ECU's.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by karryprincess: 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hello everyone, please can anyone confirm to me how long it will take VFS-global to upload my biometrics and same reflect on my portal.
Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seyifrenzy(m): 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
Good evening everyone. Good job you guys are doing.

I secured an admission to study MPH at the Federation University for July.

The issue is that their refund policy if one is refused a study visa states that FedUni only does partial refund!!!

That's scary.

NOTE: My sponsors are quite stable financially but I have a poor immigration history (Refused UK, Canada and US visas. Lol.)

Please help.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
seyifrenzy:
Good evening everyone. Good job you guys are doing.

I secured an admission to study MPH at the Federation University for July.

The issue is that their refund policy if one is refused a study visa states that FedUni only does partial refund!!!

That's scary.

NOTE: My sponsors are quite stable financially but I have a poor immigration history (Refused UK, Canada and US visas. Lol.)

Please help.

Apply to another Uni

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seyifrenzy(m): 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
Thank you for your input.

But if I prepare a very good application, will I still be refused?

Unlike Canada which has a low approval rate even if one ticks all the box, what is the approval rate for an Australian Study Visa?

Solitin40:

Apply to another Uni
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Vincentosa: 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
That is how those terrible agents are. How on earth can he tell you to enrol for a bridging English course?
Please DO NOT TRY IT. kindly prepare well for your PTE and forget the bridging course. Pte will cost you a token of N74k while the bridging course will cost you between N2,050,000 to N2,200,000. Even if you had to take the pte 5times, it won't cost u 2m.
Be wise oh.

All these agent people sef. Thank God for Nairaland.

Olanshile86:
Is there anyone who has received a visa grant with a bridging English course? My agent told me that since my PTE is not up to the required score for the school, I can apply for the bridging course for 10 weeks before moving to my chosen master's. The first payment I will make will be for the bridging course which is about AUD 5000. I will only need to pay for the master's upon completion of the bridging course. Anyone with prior experience or advice?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Vincentosa: 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
Sorry about your refusals. But have you taken time to review the causes of the refusals from these countries you mentioned? It will be another high risk putting in application for study visa without having to rectify the risk those visa officers has seen in your previous applications. I would strongly advice you look into that. Otherwise the Australia Immi will see you as been desperate to leave your country. That is just my personal views. I am not an immigration lawyer.

Solitin40:

Apply to another Uni
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seyifrenzy(m): 10:15am On Mar 28, 2022

My story is a long one.

Firstly, the US refused me cos I'm being filed for.

The UK refused me cos I was naive 6 years ago.

Canada ,recently, refused cos I had too much money in my account, and I couldn't explain how they got their. I was given actually but I didn't say so.

Overall, it has been one silly mistake or the other mostly from agents.

Vincentosa:
Sorry about your refusals. But have you taken time to review the causes of the refusals from these countries you mentioned? It will be another high risk putting in application for study visa without having to rectify the risk those visa officers has seen in your previous applications. I would strongly advice you look into that. Otherwise the Australia Immi will see you as been desperate to leave your country. That is just my personal views. I am not an immigration lawyer.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jomazy: 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
Good day all,
I am about applying to SCU in perth for masters for October intake,
I'm trying to see the end from the beginning and I need advice.
1. If I and family are granted together, can I go ahead of them?
2. If wiffy born in Nigeria after visa is granted, how will I add new baby to Visa?
3. Abeg, how much is daycare in Aussie, the prices online are confusing me.
4. Can my wife go to sch as a dependant?
5. Perth gives 3yrs post study visa as regional area right?
Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by karryprincess: 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
pemilabelle:

I don’t think you need to generate another. We got our biometrics and medical request mid November, but due to some challenges we were able to do it first week in January (dependent and spouse). Three weeks after approvals came in.

Please note that after lodging your application if biometrics is not done, your application won’t be looked at. Try do it as soon as you can.

My personal experience

Thank you. Please how long did it take before it reflected on your profile?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Malcolmsweet: 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
Please which school in Australia can apply for my masters without the help of any agent? Thanks for your suggestions
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ericmanny: 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
[quote author=karryprincess post=111451023]

If you did promptly as requested on your immiaccount, you don’t have to be worried if you do not see it on your profile even if it’s still indicating you should have it done. They must have received it. It’s a glitch on there website. And if you aren’t satisfied, contact the Australian Biometric Centre you did it and confirm.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ericmanny: 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
Malcolmsweet:
Please which school in Australia can apply for my masters without the help of any agent? Thanks for your suggestions

You are most likely to be referred to an agent by most of the universities in Australia.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 3:49am On Mar 29, 2022
seyifrenzy:

But if I prepare a very good application, will I still be refused?

Unlike Canada which has a low approval rate even if one ticks all the box, what is the approval rate for an Australian Study Visa?

Why did you choose Federation Uni?

Why are you willing to take such a significant risk with your money?

Why would you want to cause yourself unnecessary stress?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 3:58am On Mar 29, 2022
Jomazy:
Good day all,
I am about applying to SCU in perth for masters for October intake,
I'm trying to see the end from the beginning and I need advice.
1. If I and family are granted together, can I go ahead of them?
2. If wiffy born in Nigeria after visa is granted, how will I add new baby to Visa?
3. Abeg, how much is daycare in Aussie, the prices online are confusing me.
4. Can my wife go to sch as a dependant?
5. Perth gives 3yrs post study visa as regional area right?
Thank you
1. Yes, you may enter ahead of them.
2. I'm not sure about this, but I would suggest you inform them now that your wife is pregnant so that when the time comes to add the kid to your application, you won't run into any issues.
3.over $100 per day
5. Indeed. Cities and Major Regional Centres’ of Perth, Adelaide, the Gold Coast, the Sunshine Coast, Canberra, Newcastle/Lake Macquarie, Wollongong/Illawarra, Geelong and Hobart have access to the following regional incentives:
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jomazy: 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
Solitin40:

1. Yes, you may enter ahead of them.
2. I'm not sure about this, but I would suggest you inform them now that your wife is pregnant so that when the time comes to add the kid to your application, you won't run into any issues.
3.over $100 per day
5. Indeed. Cities and Major Regional Centres’ of Perth, Adelaide, the Gold Coast, the Sunshine Coast, Canberra, Newcastle/Lake Macquarie, Wollongong/Illawarra, Geelong and Hobart have access to the following regional incentives:

Thank you sir
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ramon212: 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hello house, what is the possibility of getting admission for MSc/Meng for a 2:2 graduate of Beng (elect/elect engineering)

Do I need to go through graduate diploma first? Which are the easiest schools and cheapest universities to attend.

Also, what’s the possibility of permanent residency after school? Do they have a program similar to Canadian experience class ? I would be very grateful to whoever replies. Thank you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tlong: 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
Please how long does it take Murdoch University to offer admission.I have applied since Feb 20 for July intake and yet to get a response..kindly assist with any useful information.. thank you ..
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ganso: 9:35am On Mar 30, 2022
Call the schools admissions office,have your student id handy,they will be better placed to let you know about the delay...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Davidganna10: 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
seyifrenzy:

My story is a long one.

Firstly, the US refused me cos I'm being filed for.

The UK refused me cos I was naive 6 years ago.

Canada ,recently, refused cos I had too much money in my account, and I couldn't explain how they got their. I was given actually but I didn't say so.

Overall, it has been one silly mistake or the other mostly from agents.

Why don't you re-apply to Canada, this time by your self.

What you will do is, write a letter of explanation on how the amount came about, with documents to back it. Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (688) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.