Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1255102 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by karryprincess: 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
To God be the Glory
VISA VISA VISA

Application 3rd March
Biometric 21st March (Taken after the 14days and didn't reflect on my imniaccount due to technical glitch)
Medicals 22nd March
CO requested for documents 10th June
Documents submitted 28th June
Visa grant 29th June

2 USA Visa denial (Declared)
May admission deferred to September.
Anyone in or going to New South Wales should please send me a dm.

God is awesome
What God cannot do does not exist!
God did it!!!

8 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fumpat: 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
Congratulations!!!
God be praised!

uote author=karryprincess post=114335211]To God be the Glory
VISA VISA VISA

Application 3rd March
Biometric 21st March (Taken after the 14days and didn't reflect on my imniaccount due to technical glitch)
Medicals 22nd March
Visa grant 29th June

God is awesome
God did it!!!

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Muslimah120: 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
karryprincess:
To God be the Glory
VISA VISA VISA

Application 3rd March
Medicals 22nd March
Visa grant 29th June

God is awesome
God did it!!!

Congratulations
What did CO ask for?
Did you submit bank statements
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Swagskida: 1:14am On Jul 02, 2022
Good morning house i graduated with a CGPA of 3.90 from Accounting department in the year 2019 and i have a little bit of work experience and i want to do my masters degree in accounting what are the schools i can apply into with the cheapest tuition fee. Hope to hear a good response from anyone
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Swagskida: 1:16am On Jul 02, 2022
[@pecky pls add me to the whatapps/ telegram group 08090916669
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chieokpara: 1:26am On Jul 02, 2022
I made a mistake by not including my primary school and secondary school history while applying for masters in public health and business administration in James cook University.Please,can that prevent me from getting admission/offer letter?Help please!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Muslimah120: 11:07am On Jul 02, 2022
chieokpara:
I made a mistake by not including my primary school and secondary school history while applying for masters in public health and business administration in James cook University.Please,can that prevent me from getting admission/offer letter?Help please!
Did you submit your waec
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fredozki(m): 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
Please the admin of the Telegram group should add me @08062094868
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nancyeke: 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
Someone should add me too
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jemiimaa99: 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
Chizzyvivian:
Please I need to do my Medical IOM available date for Lagos is 27th July 2022. Dr Fatayi is on leave. Any suggestions please or any way out? Treat as urgent.

Please how did you book for your medicals Is it online
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by karryprincess: 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
Muslimah120:

Congratulations
What did CO ask for?

Did you submit bank statements

Thank you
He asked for Tax clearance certificate
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fumpat: 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Please for those who recently travelled to Australia, how did you fill the DPD? Trying to fill it on my phone but I've not been able to scan my covid certificate. The app keeps saying invalid certificate. How did you do it please? And for those that packed foods, how did you do it and was anything seized?
Razgas and Co, please kindly answer.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DeeFlask(m): 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
Fredozki:

Please bro add me to the Australian Telegram group as well @08062094868
https:///+l7yezC9_5B01NWU0
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 03, 2022
Fumpat:
Please for those who recently travelled to Australia, how did you fill the DPD? Trying to fill it on my phone but I've not been able to scan my covid certificate. The app keeps saying invalid certificate. How did you do it please? And for those that packed foods, how did you do it and was anything seized?
I didn't pack food. My covid certificate was ready and in pdf form when I filled the DPD
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fumpat: 8:25am On Jul 03, 2022
Thank you. Pass did you do covid test? I heard they don't require pcr test before tou enter Australia.
Were you asked for your test at the Nigerian airport?
Thank you

Razgas:
I didn't pack food. My covid certificate was ready and in pdf form when I filled the DPD
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mysalesday(m): 9:52am On Jul 03, 2022
foreverkind1:
Nice one. Oga just wise cool

More visa grants to us all. There will be more visa grants, in Jesus Name
a big amen to that.
But if man 1 travel go Australia like how much suppose be him budget ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Chizzyvivian: 11:50am On Jul 03, 2022
Yes online

Jemiimaa99:

Please how did you book for your medicals Is it online
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by deejay2u: 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
Congratulations. Please is there any colleges or university you won't paid part of tuition fees before u get to Australia. Thanks for your understanding[1quote author=Chizzyvivian post=114226489]Congratulations dear.

[/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jemiimaa99: 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
DeeFlask:
https:///+l7yezC9_5B01NWU0

The link isn’t opening. Is there any other way I can be added into the telegram group?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
Fumpat:
Thank you. Pass did you do covid test? I heard they don't require pcr test before tou enter Australia.
Were you asked for your test at the Nigerian airport?
Thank you

I flew from Middle East. I didn't do pcr
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DeeFlask(m): 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
Jemiimaa99:

The link isn’t opening. Is there any other way I can be added into the telegram group?
text me
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tsauce: 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
karryprincess:

Thank you
He asked for Tax clearance certificate

Congratulations.
please how did you get your tax clearance?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
JapaProf:

Yes, it is possible. I have a compilation of schools that offer Nursing in Australia.

The waiver is usually for students from the UK, US, Canada, New Zealand, Republic of Ireland and South Africa.

But if you will be writing IELTS, make sure you score at least 7.0 in all of the components.

Ok Sir. But how do you intend to surmount the age issue that everyone is hinting at?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kos26: 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
It wont scan it. You have to take a picture of your covid certificate and then upload.
Fumpat:
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Vickolee: 7:43am On Jul 04, 2022
[D author=Kos26 post=114392185]It wont scan it. You have to take a picture of your covid certificate and then upload.
[/quote]

Just click (No) you dont have the card. It will tske you to a page u can do and submit manually.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mallamai(f): 8:14am On Jul 04, 2022
Good morning
I’m new to this thread.
I’ll need advice on the following
1. I studied b.sc education/accounting with a 2.1, what course can I study to easily get PR
2. Please can someone suggests schools I can start looking into for early 2023
3. Should I learn any skills or online program that will help me over there before leaving?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kos26: 8:23am On Jul 04, 2022
Check your mail box.

karryprincess:
To God be the Glory
VISA VISA VISA

Application 3rd March
Medicals 22nd March
Visa grant 29th June

God is awesome
God did it!!!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 04, 2022
JapaProf:

I can use my expertise to draft your SOP.

I see. Is University of Wollongong on your list of universities? I am particularly about that too. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (688) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.