Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,303 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead (31471 Views)

Sacrifice Containing The Picture Of A White Lady, Dropped At A Junction In Ogun / Severed Young Man's Head Dumped At A Junction In Delta State (Viewers Discretion / Policemen Fighting At Muhammadu Buhari Junction in Abuja (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead by sindan: 3:50pm On May 08, 2017
FriendNG:
Hahaha. See media hypocrisy? Murdered by who?

No much posts in the thread because the hypocrite are all silent

They were murdered by Christians

Useless Reporting By A Lost Sheeps.

And Also Stupid Hypocrisy By Nairalanders.

When it involves Muslim they blame Islam.

And when it involves Christians they blame north.

Abeg no kee ursef, I perceive serious anger and frustration from the toilet you post up here
Re: Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead by Culin(f): 4:15pm On May 08, 2017
I hope this is not an exaggerated story sha
Re: Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead by nathdim: 4:19pm On May 08, 2017
lilmaydee:
Religion has done more harm than good. You claim to worship/serve a merciful and compassionate God yet you won't think twice to snuff life out of whoever doesn't agree with your ideology.
that statement should be addressed to the quran
Re: Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead by Mcreloaded(m): 4:20pm On May 08, 2017
There was an outbreak of violence in Kabala west area of Kaduna metropolis on Monday, following the killing of a suspected house burglar.

Some angry residents reportedly killed the suspect on Sunday and abandoned his corpse. His relations and friends were said to have found the corpse on Monday morning.

This resulted in a clash that lasted for hours. Traders were forced to close their shops, while motorists plying the ever-busy Nnamdi Azikiwe bypass took other routes.

Many were said to have sustained injuries as a result of the objects that the aggrieved individuals were hurling at one another.

The government had to respond by deploying police and soldiers in the area.

Samuel Aruwan, spokesman of Nasir el-Rufai, governor of Kaduna, said, the situation was brought under control by the security operatives deployed there.

The state police command has declared a manhunt for the perpetrators of the unrest.

Aliyu Usman, spokesman of the command, disclosed this to reporters.

“We are working towards arresting the offenders,” he said.

Meanwhile, some residents who fled as a result of the violence have been unable to return home as security personnel have blocked the way leading to the community.

“Some of us cannot go back home since we managed to escape from the area in the morning because soldiers and police have blocked the roads leading to our houses,” a resident said.

“Those residents that left for work in the morning have to call back home to their families to remain indoors while those that have left the house are asked to look for a safer place within the city centre and stay.

“It is unfortunate that people are linking the fracas to religion, but I want to tell you that it has nothing to do with religion at all, a thief was lynched to death and his so-called friends decided to take the law into their hands.

“We are, however, happy that security people intervened immediately, and normalcy is being restored as I speak to you.”
Re: Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead by Timijo(m): 4:34pm On May 08, 2017
Naij.com should be sued for reporting a fake news and nairaland admin who posted this on fp without finding out the authenticy of the news.
The first killing happened on Saturday night, when a kaje guy was attacked by some Hausa guys and killed him. This happened behind my house. The killing angered the kaje indigenes, and started a reprisal attack which lasted till 2:00am.
I was in my office this morning when people called me to stay where I am because there was a serious crisis in kabala west.
I have to make many phones calls to know the situation of things before I left office for home. I just got home now.
I repeat again, naij.com and nairaland admins need to be called to order. All these copy and paste news without verifying is a wrong journalism.
Re: Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 08, 2017
Kaduna state is the only state in Nigeria that 2 years can NOT pass by without them fighting because of religion..

I grew up in Kaduna so I know what I'm talking about.
Re: Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead by adamlawal(m): 5:02pm On May 08, 2017
alignacademy:
It's a good thing the security operatives stepped in early.
ur head is there
Re: Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead by Maxbull: 5:03pm On May 08, 2017
[quote author=Skubidude post=56321378]- Religious crises is allegedly brewing in Kaduna state.

- Three people are also allegedly dead.

This crises started long ago when three hotels where borned downed in kabala. By the hausa boys most of them coming from rigasa. An area close to Kabala. three days ago in Christian guy was killed by the rigasa boys. The incident angered Kabala boys, which lead to the reprisal attack which cause the life of three hausa boys. This Monday Morning two women from trikania came to nariya to buy corn and they where killed by the hausa boys. That is what make kabala youth to come out in mass
Re: Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead by Eibams60(m): 5:10pm On May 08, 2017
chynie:
trouble dey sleep kabala ppl go wake am sad
Muslims wey been dey find opportunity to kill them at kaduna
Now they don give the go ahead. cheesy
let's see
Re: Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead by samfibby(m): 5:13pm On May 08, 2017
Anyone, irrespective of religious affiliation found to have been involved in this killing should be arrested and prosecuted according to the laws of the land.

That is how you deal with tribal and religious hatred not taking sides.
Re: Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead by samfibby(m): 5:15pm On May 08, 2017
Mcreloaded:
There was an outbreak of violence in Kabala west area of Kaduna metropolis on Monday, following the killing of a suspected house burglar.

Some angry residents reportedly killed the suspect on Sunday and abandoned his corpse. His relations and friends were said to have found the corpse on Monday morning.

This resulted in a clash that lasted for hours. Traders were forced to close their shops, while motorists plying the ever-busy Nnamdi Azikiwe bypass took other routes.

Many were said to have sustained injuries as a result of the objects that the aggrieved individuals were hurling at one another.

The government had to respond by deploying police and soldiers in the area.

Samuel Aruwan, spokesman of Nasir el-Rufai, governor of Kaduna, said, the situation was brought under control by the security operatives deployed there.

The state police command has declared a manhunt for the perpetrators of the unrest.

Aliyu Usman, spokesman of the command, disclosed this to reporters.

“We are working towards arresting the offenders,” he said.

Meanwhile, some residents who fled as a result of the violence have been unable to return home as security personnel have blocked the way leading to the community.

“Some of us cannot go back home since we managed to escape from the area in the morning because soldiers and police have blocked the roads leading to our houses,” a resident said.

“Those residents that left for work in the morning have to call back home to their families to remain indoors while those that have left the house are asked to look for a safer place within the city centre and stay.

“It is unfortunate that people are linking the fracas to religion, but I want to tell you that it has nothing to do with religion at all, a thief was lynched to death and his so-called friends decided to take the law into their hands.

“We are, however, happy that security people intervened immediately, and normalcy is being restored as I speak to you.”

This is what happens when people result to taking laws into their hands.
Re: Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 08, 2017
Kizyte:
Lol! Not yet on sale
I don't care. I gat it.
Re: Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead by Lanreolas(m): 5:34pm On May 08, 2017
See gobe This, town call Kaduna has never live in peace. Discrimination between religion, and language always regn in this Damm town . Once upon a time, Bleep Kaduna people the end.

Re: Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead by Kizyte(m): 5:38pm On May 08, 2017
SmartChoices:

I don't care. I gat it.
Enjoy!
Re: Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead by Skubidude(m): 5:49pm On May 08, 2017
Guyman02:

FAKE NEWS: No Muslims were killed, it was a misunderstanding between some jobless youths
You guys keep on shouting misunderstanding misunderstanding but when i ask wat was the misunderstanding you suddenly become deaf and dumb undecided
Re: Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead by undefeateds: 6:10pm On May 08, 2017
Islam and violent attitude are like bread and butter e.g a high profile man boasting dat dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood if he didn't win, and others like Taliban, al-shabab etc
Re: Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead by rakabuba001(m): 7:33pm On May 08, 2017
kpaofame:

so in your mind anyonre who is not a muslim is a christian

.....I pray one day you will understand too that not all heardsmen are muslims.
Re: Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead by aliyubaka: 7:36pm On May 08, 2017
Islam the devil's religion. Period .
Re: Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead by Akzik: 7:58pm On May 08, 2017
Who killed who and what could be responsible? Just like that some ppl woke up and begin to kill muslims? Jst wan to take advantage cos some ppl r already thirsty of sucking blood.
Re: Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead by delivryboy: 8:00pm On May 08, 2017
Is Christianity synonymous to lies and hypocrisy? N wonder the pastors/preachers interprete the bible in any form that suits their lustful hearts. I wish to ask if it is forbidden in the Christian doctrine to openly criticize or condemn the evil deeds of a fellow Christian. I have grown to seen the most objective people I respect so much become shamelessly hypocritical when they know a fellow Christian has done something wrong, at worst they keep mute. I observed with dismay how no one has condemned the act of killing simply because the victims were Muslims. I think impression is what matters most in Christianity. Christians care more about the public image of Christian than anything else that is why they would do everything to cover any evil deeds commuted by Christians rather than try to seek correction and preventing future reoccurrence.
Re: Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead by Timijo(m): 8:17pm On May 08, 2017
Skubidude:
- Religious crises is allegedly brewing in Kaduna state.

- Three people are also allegedly dead.

NAIJ.com learnt that trouble started when some Muslims were murdered and the reprisal attack was foiled by security agencies in Kabala, Kaduna state. An eye witness who spoke to NAIJ.com under anonymity said that: "It started day before yesterday, (Saturday May 6) when some Gwari people murdered 3 Muslims inside Kabala and one mosque was demolished yesterday. So today some Muslim youth from Tudun Wada gathered to enter Kabala and take revenge but they were quickly intercepted by the security operatives stationed at Kabala junction," he said.

According to NAIJ.com's regional reporter on ground in Kaduna, as at the time of filing this report, all shops in Kabala road and Kabala junction are closed.

Kabala is known to be a busy road with a lot of businesses going on day and night.

Source: https://www.naij.com/1103425-developing-story-3-dead-religious-crisis-allegedly-ongoing-kabala-junction-k.html
Naij.com should be sued for reporting a fake news and nairaland admin who posted this on fp without finding out the authenticy of the news.
The first killing happened on Saturday night, when a kaje guy was attacked by some Hausa guys and killed him. This happened behind my house. The killing angered the kaje indigenes, and started a reprisal attack which lasted till 2:00am.
I was in my office this morning when people called me to stay where I am because there was a serious crisis in kabala west.
I have to make many phones calls to know the situation of things before I left office for home. I just got home now.
I repeat again, naij.com and nairaland admins need to be called to order. All these copy and paste news without verifying is a wrong journalism.
Re: Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead by Timijo(m): 8:19pm On May 08, 2017
delivryboy:
Is Christianity synonymous to lies and hypocrisy? N wonder the pastors/preachers interprete the bible in any form that suits their lustful hearts. I wish to ask if it is forbidden in the Christian doctrine to openly criticize or condemn the evil deeds of a fellow Christian. I have grown to seen the most objective people I respect so much become shamelessly hypocritical when they know a fellow Christian has done something wrong, at worst they keep mute. I observed with dismay how no one has condemned the act of killing simply because the victims were Muslims. I think impression is what matters most in Christianity. Christians care more about the public image of Christian than anything else that is why they would do everything to cover any evil deeds commuted by Christians rather than try to seek correction and preventing future reoccurrence.
Don't just believe everything you read online.
Re: Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead by Timijo(m): 8:20pm On May 08, 2017
Akzik:
Who killed who and what could be responsible? Just like that some ppl woke up and begin to kill muslims? Jst wan to take advantage cos some ppl r already thirsty of sucking blood.

1 Like

Re: Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead by olayinka63: 8:41pm On May 08, 2017
I can see bias in this report. Who killed them? Were they not Christians. Oook unknown Christian sect? If it's other way round, hypocrites will point their rotten fingers to Islam
Re: Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead by delivryboy: 9:26pm On May 08, 2017
Timijo:
I'm talking based on my observation right from childhood not just this singular case. It seems forbidden for a Christian to criticize a fellow Christian, that is when you hear statements such as "who am I to judge?", "fake news" or they ALL keep silent. It worries me because it had been my observation for a very long time. Image is everything in Christianity. It doesn't how heinous the crime is, so long as it can be hidden it seems okay by all Christians.
Re: Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead by AlamienDagash(m): 10:36pm On May 08, 2017
Pls, I need someone from the south to confidently say that southerners don't hate northerners
Re: Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead by delivryboy: 11:11pm On May 08, 2017
AlamienDagash:
Pls, I need someone from the south to confidently say that southerners don't hate northerners

With the amount of hate being spewed on nairaland and other media, I can confidently say ethnic and religious hatred has transferred its base from the north to the south. So much hate.

1 Like

Re: Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 08, 2017
mumu people they can easily kill themselves over religion but to attack fulani herdsmen killing their people, you wont see their foot prints
Re: Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead by bizzibodi(m): 6:37am On May 09, 2017
Olu20090:
Their blood shall be on the head of Afonjas for refusing to separate this country.
mumu!only God & national assembly can seperate this kuntry not afonja or ipob.
Re: Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead by mondee02(m): 10:11am On May 09, 2017
Jiang:

oga na ur Christian brothers start dis woh, oya make you criticized Christianity d way you do islam when such things happen. common dont be a HYPOCRITE

Oga shut the hell up and ask people living in kaduna the real story before you agree with the useless lie of Naij news OK, a Christian was first killed by some Muslims before Christian killed 2 Muslims.
Re: Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead by mondee02(m): 10:20am On May 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Had it been it was reported that "three people were killed by Muslims", their most "logical" conclusion would have been "muslims killing christians". But just look at what is coming out of their mouths.

and Mr man, truly it's a Christian that was first killed by some Muslims before the Christians killed two Muslims, So don't feel that this time around it's Christians that started it, No!!! It's Muslims that are always starting ok.
Re: Religious Crisis Breaks Out At Kabala Junction In Kaduna, 3 Dead by Nobody: 10:50am On May 09, 2017
mondee02:

Oga shut the hell up and ask people living in kaduna the real story before you agree with the useless lie of Naij news OK, a Christian was first killed by some Muslims before Christian killed 2 Muslims.

Thats not what my friend said & He lives in kaduna, atleast he is an honest Christian who always says the truth instead of radicals like you who try to block shortcomings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Intercepted With Suspicious, Offensive & Dirty Fetish Items In Delta(pics) / ‘I Have Raped 30 Women In Lagos- Suspect / Punishment For Buying Stolen Phone In Lagos By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.