Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Medical Issues : Regurgitation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Issues : Regurgitation (359 Views)

5k Each For 20 People With Health / Medical Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medical Issues : Regurgitation by Prince4mic: 2:00pm On May 08, 2017
DEAR NAIRALANDERS...

please I need an advice for my brother,

since the age of self awareness(13), he virtually trows out some particles every food he eats, maybe some minutes, hours after eating, especially after drinking water.
When he was younger he re-swallows the food after regurging.

But now it's so irritating everyone around notices it and I'm even tired of it.
I took him to a doctor and the doctor was telling me long stories and even drew a diagram of the oesophagus explaining how the food goes down and after which gave some medical advise, but till now no changes.
although his not having any other problems as regards to this..

from my little knowledge of biology, it's only ruminant animals with four compartment of stomach that does this, like goats and sheep..

Pls what is the possible cause of the this and possibly a solution.

Pls advice

Thanks
Re: Medical Issues : Regurgitation by Prince4mic: 11:32pm On May 08, 2017
help pls

(1) (Reply)

What Makes People Want To Increase Height? / Are Infections Destroying Your Life?? Get The Ultimate Infections Killer And Cle / What Kinda Soap Should I Use???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.