Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Breaking News-yaradua Returns To Nigeria Next Week: Source,bbc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News-yaradua Returns To Nigeria Next Week: Source,bbc (8655 Views)

Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt / Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye / Bomb Blast In Abuja As Nigeria Celebrate Independence - Source: Bbc + Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News-yaradua Returns To Nigeria Next Week: Source,bbc by Zak: 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2010
BREAKING NEWS:

Information reaching our news desk this morning reveal that the long awaited and ailing Nigeria leader,President Musa Yaradua,would return to the country early next week,next month,next year or even in 2020!

However it has become imperative that we document his landmark achievements so far,as Commander in Chief of the Federal Republic.

Our ailing President has been tauted as the greatest leader the beleagered nation has known since gaining Independence from the British imperialists on Oct.1,1960.This conclusion is precepitated on the fact that he has managed to deliver democracy divivdends to the door steps of millions of Nigerians,despite his obvious physiological and mental challenges.

Unlike President Obama who won the Nobel Peace prize because of his potential achievements on the global peace thearter,Yaradua won the prize of the greatest Nigerian leader of all times because of the following indelble milestones:

-The Notorious 7 point Agenda(woeful failure,mission unaccomplished)

-Self-Imposed 6000mwts power target(disastrous performance)

-Adoption of AAondoka Constitution,2007-date(Successful).Features:
(a)Invisible President=Invible Presidency=Unknown Govt=Anarchy.Which means that Yaradua or Turai can Govern Nigera from any where in the world as long as they wish.
(b)Legalization of Oluwole.Example,sighning of Nigeria's budget by an unknown President in a foreing land.
(c)Illegal swearing in of Nigeria's new Chief Justice.
(d)Still counting as Aandoka's Constitution of selfish neseccesity is still in the works.

-Inclusion of Yaradua=Snail in Nigeria's official meal menu.

-Inclusion of Nigeria on the list of states with large concentration of potential terrorists. In other words,countries who are unable and unwilling to combat the social evil.So we have Iran.Iraq,Somali,Yemen,etc as new allies!

-Oxford Dictionary adoption of the word;MUTALLAB. See below:

Mutallab<mu-ta-lab>;n : A rich kid who attempts to throw his life away for silly reasons. Synonyms - 'Idiot, Ode,'

Usage Examples: 'Are you a Mutallab?' 'Stop this Mutallabness.' 'Get out of the road you Muta-Muta.'

Local Dialect Use>'Wo ma Mutallab ori e', 'Commot for, diaaaa! Mutallab oshi', 'Aga ma Mutallab isi gi kita kita'

accepted abbreviation> Mu-Mu

-Enthronment of mass unemployment in the system.(Mission accomplished).Thanks to Sanusi.

-Rebranding of Nigeria.(Mission accomplished?). But we dont see how you can rebrand unemployed and hungry people.Especially when our thiefing and overbloated leaders are exempted from the rebranding excercise!

Dear reader,going by the forgoing,it is hard to believe that Yaradua is not our greatest President so far.
And dont be surprised if this piece turns out to be a product of the great Oluwole industry in Lagos,SW Nigeria.

Note that this industry and other sytemic failures of our times are due to the generic failures of our successive leaders from Indepence till date.

culled from BBC,London.
Re: Breaking News-yaradua Returns To Nigeria Next Week: Source,bbc by edoyad(m): 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2010
@ zak , LOLs lwkmdfh rotf .naked. lm .tiny. ao grin
Re: Breaking News-yaradua Returns To Nigeria Next Week: Source,bbc by r231(m): 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2010
NA WA FOR THIS TWENTY TEN O, NIGERIAN IS GOING TO BE 50[ FIFTY] IN OCTOBER WE ARE LOOKING FOR OUR PRESIDENT {UMAR} SINCE NOVEMBER AND AND SOME MUTHERF**KING UMAR PLEADED NOT GUILTY, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS IT WITH ALL THIS UMARUS THING AND NIGERIA, WHICH WAY IS MY COUNTRY HEADING TO?

Re: Breaking News-yaradua Returns To Nigeria Next Week: Source,bbc by ifecoker: 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2010
Yaradua, Turai and AbdulMutallab, is there any difference? They are all bird of a feather. Same vision, same mission.
Re: Breaking News-yaradua Returns To Nigeria Next Week: Source,bbc by Spyker: 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2010
When i saw this post, i wanted to exclaim until i read it. So, you punked me eeehhh.
You try shaaa grin
Re: Breaking News-yaradua Returns To Nigeria Next Week: Source,bbc by globalaid(m): 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2010
why would i waste my time looking for him when there is no reward for whomever find him
Re: Breaking News-yaradua Returns To Nigeria Next Week: Source,bbc by saintneo(m): 4:04am On Jan 10, 2010
Zak:

Mutallab<mu-ta-lab>;n : A rich kid who attempts to throw his life away for silly reasons. Synonyms - 'slowpoke, Ode,'

Usage Examples: 'Are you a Mutallab?' 'Stop this Mutallabness.' 'Get out of the road you Muta-Muta.'

Local Dialect Use>'Wo ma Mutallab ori e', 'Commot for,  diaaaa! Mutallab oshi', 'Aga ma Mutallab isi gi kita kita'

'Aga ma Mutallab isi gi kita kita'
Chei! Chineke mee! Disi peopleu no go killi mutallabu me for hia
Re: Breaking News-yaradua Returns To Nigeria Next Week: Source,bbc by THEAMAKA(f): 6:18am On Jan 10, 2010
YEAH!!! THIS CALLS FOR CELEBRATION. cheesy cheesy cheesy
i really like this song. lol
but who knows. anyway. . . grin

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ7MNXIEi64[/flash]
Re: Breaking News-yaradua Returns To Nigeria Next Week: Source,bbc by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 10, 2010
Zak:

Local Dialect Use>'Wo ma Mutallab ori e', 'Commot for,  diaaaa! Mutallab oshi', 'Aga ma Mutallab isi gi kita kita'

rotflmaoooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News-yaradua Returns To Nigeria Next Week: Source,bbc by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 10, 2010
Zak:

Mutallab<mu-ta-lab>;n : A rich kid who attempts to throw his life away for silly reasons. Synonyms - 'slowpoke, Ode,'

Local Dialect Use>'Wo ma Mutallab ori e', 'Commot for, diaaaa! Mutallab oshi', 'Aga ma Mutallab isi gi kita kita'

if Mutallab means the same thing as Mutallib, se una know say na Mohammed's grandfather's name be that oh.

If una misyarn for somebodi front wey consider the name important, them go bulala una oh wink

carry on tho cheesy

the boy mumu no be small sha
Re: Breaking News-yaradua Returns To Nigeria Next Week: Source,bbc by otokx(m): 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2010
Yes he will return one day.

(1) (Reply)

South African Police Raid On Home Of Henry Okah's Wife Turns Deadly / Bakare: What I Won’t Take As Buhari’s VP / Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.