Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Types Of People I Find Annoying - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Types Of People I Find Annoying (437 Views)

10 Horrifying Stories Of People Killed By Snakes / How I Got Robbed Today By People I Tried Helping / Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of People I Find Annoying by reereespace(f): 3:03pm On May 08, 2017
Types of People in Totally have no words For
There are some set of people you'll come across and you'll be totally out of words, all you can do is hiss and shake your like

People that wear their shoes or slippers Into people living room or room :
My God, mostly when they are older than you and are people you can't talk to, you're so angry in your spirit and looking at their feet throughout their visit like.
People that take time to peel their oranges into tangerine :
I know some people will think I have a problem o, but it's you people that have problems!!, how can you patiently, peel the first bitter skin off the orange then gently peel the other one off again, and that it even the most annoying part, please what taste difference does it make to the orange, Abi you're just finding work like me?
People that sing the wrong lyrics of a song :
It is even more annoying when they have earpiece on and are feeling like Alicia Keys meanwhile they sound like Vic o, like why evils? ,its sad that they don't sell that lyrics book anymore, if they still don I need to buy some and put in my bag so whenever I meet someone who does this very annoying thing, I'll not cry and ask my village people why, I will gently tap them with the widest smile on my face and offer them a copy of the books or maybe even 10 copies because some people are just too much
Ahn Ahn
People that talk loudly into the phone In public :
My mum and dad are number perpetrators of this deadly crime and you cannot say " mummy, you're shouting ", aah you can't even try that to my dad,my mum may quiet down for a min but will give you the bad eye of life but my dad, Omg, he will tell the caller " Abeg i'll call you back, let me deal with something" while maintaining eye contact with you, after the call he will give you a long lecture about the origin of your stupidly. P.s the lecture will leave you in tears
People that peep into other people's chat or phones in buses or cabs :
I'm really quiet in public, so sometimes somebody can be doing this to be and I'll be quiet while make a face or something but sometimes when the madness is doing me gbish gbish, I will drop my phone in my bag and stare at you so intensely your spirit and soul will bleed because of the burning stares I'm giving

People that steal people's post on Facebook!!! :
Some people's mandate is to come and steal posts , I would cracking my brain, pour my pains and frustration on a post and one 10mb free data enjoying person will come and steal and post it 2 mins after, kai the pain Omg, the pain kai

People that spit or pee in public :
This is utterly disgusting for me for reasons I don't know, it's more annoying when people spit out of their car, eewwww eewwww eewwww!!

1 Like

Re: Types Of People I Find Annoying by Toyin223(f): 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
Reereespace Come And Updates To Love And Hold Plsssssss 1 Month Now
Re: Types Of People I Find Annoying by Toyin223(f): 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
Toyin223:
Reereespace Come And Updates To Love And To Hold Plsssssss 1 Month Now
Re: Types Of People I Find Annoying by mcpat(m): 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
@reereespace, I don't know where to post this.

I wish you quick recovery and the strength to remain calm. You'll be fine
Re: Types Of People I Find Annoying by reereespace(f): 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
mcpat:
@reereespace, I don't know where to post this.

I wish you quick recovery and the strength to remain calm. You'll be fine

awwwww thank you so much, I really really do appreciate. yes o I have no other option than to be fine.
Re: Types Of People I Find Annoying by mcpat(m): 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
reereespace:

awwwww thank you so much, I really really do appreciate. yes o I have no other option than to be fine.

I hope you feel better now?
Re: Types Of People I Find Annoying by mcpat(m): 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
reereespace:

I hope you feel better

(1) (Reply)

The Uk's Top 10 Highest Earning Speed Cameras & How Much They Add To The Economy / Comedian "I Go Die" Surprises Mum With A House (so Beautiful) / Muslim Cleric, Wife And Their 4 Children Butchered To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.