Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,240 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Big ,bold, And Beautiful; Say Yay To Our Curvy Ladies. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Big ,bold, And Beautiful; Say Yay To Our Curvy Ladies. (3680 Views)

Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move / From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years / Big, Olobo And Curvy Ladies Here Is Tips On Jeans Style & How To Rock Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big ,bold, And Beautiful; Say Yay To Our Curvy Ladies. by Maynice: 3:21pm On May 08, 2017
Hello Queens,
How beautiful and curvy you look with your perfectly unique shape that always leave eyes staring wherever you pass by, We call you Big, Bold, and Beautiful representing the beautiful and buoyant work of nature you are called ‘The Beautifully Endowed’. From your curves to your shapes down to your beautiful bodies, you are really a beautiful work of nature to behold.
I present to you outfits that can glam up your look and make you stay comfortable and beautiful.
Check them out;
Click here for more pictures http://www.okpeke.com/big-bold-and-beautiful-say-yay-to-our-curvy-ladies/

Re: Big ,bold, And Beautiful; Say Yay To Our Curvy Ladies. by Chimaritoponcho: 3:28pm On May 08, 2017
Op so in ur mind now you think i and my fellow nairalanders will click dat link

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What About Waist Beads? / [PHOTOS] How To Differentiate Real From Fake Breasts / African Female Bleaching Gone Wrong!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.