Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Nude Photos Of Rwandan Presidential Candidate 'diane Shima Rwigara' Released - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nude Photos Of Rwandan Presidential Candidate 'diane Shima Rwigara' Released (3670 Views)

Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff / Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate / 35-year Old Businesswoman Diane Shima Rwigara Joins Rwanda’s Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nude Photos Of Rwandan Presidential Candidate 'diane Shima Rwigara' Released by Iseoluwani: 3:35pm On May 08, 2017
I love it when young people dire to go into politics and if i stumble on it, speaking about it mesmerizes me.

Dont know if anyone is following the presidential election in Rwanda! Well as it is not news that, that country has been ravaged by poverty, war et al and Paul Kagame’s bad governance has brought up a young lady who wishes to vie for the sit of the president later this year.

The lady is Diane Shima Rwigara, she is 35 years old. Two days after joining the Rwandan Presidential race, nude pictures of hers hit the internet just to smear herto back down. A sad one but i just love her spirit and doggedness to slug it out against Paul Kagame.

Indeed this happened in France with Emmanuel Macron 39 and we have it now with this young lady Diane Shima Rwigara 35, it shows it can happen in Nigeria.

Let us get our country back from these gerontocrats. Their sins are so gigantuant, we are sharing from them.. . something we know nothing of. Enough is enough. It is possible and doable. (sorry i digressed)

Back to Diana's issue, no doubt, the release of the nude pictures will damping her campaign but what matters is, SHE DIRE TO TRY.

Below are some of the pictures released by those bad belle people

Re: Nude Photos Of Rwandan Presidential Candidate 'diane Shima Rwigara' Released by Shelloween(m): 3:37pm On May 08, 2017
Must you censor it?
Re: Nude Photos Of Rwandan Presidential Candidate 'diane Shima Rwigara' Released by Iseoluwani: 3:38pm On May 08, 2017
Shelloween:
Must you censor it?

grin angry grin

Niccur u bad
Re: Nude Photos Of Rwandan Presidential Candidate 'diane Shima Rwigara' Released by Iseoluwani: 3:40pm On May 08, 2017
It is the msg that z important not the pics

lala wIll move this to front page, To give hope to the dying ones
Re: Nude Photos Of Rwandan Presidential Candidate 'diane Shima Rwigara' Released by mazimee(m): 3:51pm On May 08, 2017
An average African gives a Bleep about the nude more than they care about what she can offer. So, this marks the beginning of her end.

(1) (Reply)

SEE Picture Of Top Iran's Military Commander After He Was Eliminated / Pix: War Of The Decade?Iraqi Forces Prepare To Take On 60000 Jihadists For Mosul / The Simpsons Predicted Hilary As President & TRUMP Presidential Run 15 Yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.