Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,784 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

35-year Old Businesswoman Diane Shima Rwigara Joins Rwanda’s Presidential Race - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 35-year Old Businesswoman Diane Shima Rwigara Joins Rwanda’s Presidential Race (1196 Views)

Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race / Nude Photos Of Rwandan Presidential Candidate 'diane Shima Rwigara' Released / Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

35-year Old Businesswoman Diane Shima Rwigara Joins Rwanda’s Presidential Race by kinstar112: 11:19am On May 06, 2017
“I will be tackling poverty, I will be tackling injustice, I will be tackling insecurity. In the last 23 years RPF has been in power, they have not been able, not only to eradicate poverty but even to give Rwandans the minimum. Most Rwandans are dying of hunger, they have nowhere to live,” said 35-year old Diane Shima Rwigara who has declared her interest to run for Rwanda’s highest office.

She will run as an independent candidate in the election scheduled for later this year.

President Paul Kagame, who was elected in 2010, is expected to run for a third term

According to AFP, the National Electoral Commission will receive nominations from candidates from June 12 to 23. A provisional list of qualified candidates will be announced on June 27.

The third candidate is Frank Habineza of Democratic Green Party of Rwanda, the only registered opposition party to Kagame’s government.

Read more from source : http://street2view.com/2017/05/35-year-old-businesswoman-diane-shima-rwigara-joins-rwandas-presidential-race/
Re: 35-year Old Businesswoman Diane Shima Rwigara Joins Rwanda’s Presidential Race by BenZyncla(m): 1:55pm On May 06, 2017
Nigeria is a land flowing with milk and honey. It's a country of great entrepreneurs an business magnate. Check my signature and we're ready take your enquires. That's our area of service. It's what we know how to do best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 35-year Old Businesswoman Diane Shima Rwigara Joins Rwanda’s Presidential Race by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 06, 2017
I think Mrs. Rwigara is being economical with the truth. Paul Kagame and the RPF have recorded giant strides since they came to power after the 1994 genocide. Within 23 years,those guys have succeeded in transforming Rwanda from a country known only for the 1994 genocide to one of Africa's most respected economies. Could she have beaten that record if she had been in their position?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35-year Old Businesswoman Diane Shima Rwigara Joins Rwanda’s Presidential Race by EVarn(m): 2:50pm On May 06, 2017
I think the RPF(especially under Paul Kagame) has really done a lot to change the face of Rwanda since the end of the 1994 civil war,we need to give them credit for that.
That woman needs to cut back on the political rhetorics and actually state how exactly she wants to govern Rwanda better than the party in power.
Afterall,she made her wealth from the same Rwanda led by the RPF.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35-year Old Businesswoman Diane Shima Rwigara Joins Rwanda’s Presidential Race by kinstar112: 10:28pm On May 06, 2017
EVarn:
I think the RPF(especially under Paul Kagame) has really done a lot to change the face of Rwanda since the end of the 1994 civil war,we need to give them credit for that.
That woman needs to cut back on the political rhetorics and actually state how exactly she wants to govern Rwanda better than the party in power.
Afterall,she made her wealth from the same Rwanda led by the RPF.
smiley smiley smiley
Re: 35-year Old Businesswoman Diane Shima Rwigara Joins Rwanda’s Presidential Race by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 06, 2017
@Evarn empty rhetorics with no substance. Fact is I don't see the Rwandans giving the RPF boots any time soon. The RPF single-handedly put an end to the genocide. Without them Rwanda would have been long gone. After that they set that country on the path of economic recovery and growth. Now that is a super party for every one to emulate. That woman should speak softly so as not to sound ridiculous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 35-year Old Businesswoman Diane Shima Rwigara Joins Rwanda’s Presidential Race by kinstar112: 12:03pm On May 07, 2017
BenZyncla:
Nigeria is a land flowing with milk and honey. It's a country of great entrepreneurs an business magnate. Check my signature and we're ready take your enquires. That's our area of service. It's what we know how to do best.

Good one
Re: 35-year Old Businesswoman Diane Shima Rwigara Joins Rwanda’s Presidential Race by kinstar112: 1:35am On May 09, 2017
mansakhalifa:
@Evarn empty rhetorics with no substance. Fact is I don't see the Rwandans giving the RPF boots any time soon. The RPF single-handedly put an end to the genocide. Without them Rwanda would have been long gone. After that they set that country on the path of economic recovery and growth. Now that is a super party for every one to emulate. That woman should speak softly so as not to sound ridiculous.

She's a disgrace
Re: 35-year Old Businesswoman Diane Shima Rwigara Joins Rwanda’s Presidential Race by kinstar112: 1:27pm On May 14, 2017
cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Russia Threatens To Cut Off Natural Gas To Europe If Oil Exports Banned / A Nigerian American May Be The Next Black USA President / The Taliban Are About To Take Over Pakistan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.