Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu (33075 Views)

North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum / Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) / Eastern Consultative Assembly Elects Nnamdi Kanu As New Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu by timilehin95(m): 9:47pm On May 09, 2017
darediamond:

I like you Igbo's despite the likeness of you people and Hausa's. The first coup in Nigeria was orchestrated by you Igbo's killing Yoruba's and Hausa's.
Here in Yorubaland, no reprisal attacks on you Igbo's back then despite your wickedness.
Even Western Military Governor in the name of Fajuyi choose to die with your wicked and senseless Aguyi Ironsi an Igbo when those abokis wanna retaliate.
Till date we treat you guys ours here in Ibadan and everywhere in Yorubaland but you always like Hausa's disrespect us right to our face on our soil.
When the oyinbos gave you chance to become a national your older and deaed Nnamdi Azikwe out of foolishness and yes jealousy or how do I call now told the whites that the East like the Hausa's are not yet ready.
Now see how you people got it wrong from that time onward before your threw all caution into the with d and stteged a coup.
Who is not be ever trusted if not you Igbo's wherever you are??

You are still threading g the same fruitless route .
Instead of you and your Chiefs, governors etc to humbly and he uine align with we Yoruba's to later get what you want you people both online and ofline are Cursing and insulting sons of Oduduwa for your self inflicted woes.

Igbo's do not look before leaping. Never! Arrogance always.

Even though I support Biafra Movent BUT the bitter Truth is YORUBAS whom you are all insulting day and night is the key to actualisation of Biafra.
Say whatever in reply, that is just the plain truth.

Hausa's dot have the same forging spirit like ours but with this your arrogance, never will there be BIAFRA.
Don't mind dem, if not for FFK nd fayose who were involved in d release of their leader "onikuje of kuje prison", he would have been expecting another undone watery beans inside his palace by now.
No matter how much dey try, dey can never be as wise as d yorubas... They keep on saying yorubas are slaves to fulani but they've forgotten dat it's only an afonja dat has ruled dis country for good 8 years.

Well they say empty vessels makes d loudest noise...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu by Oildichotomy(m): 9:48pm On May 09, 2017
Ishilove:

I would have respected his so-called guts if not for the incitive comments he made when he was still in London. He encouraged hate and ethnic disunity in his broadcasts, which is why I and so many others will NEVER regard this man as a 'freedom fighter'.
What are the incitive comments he made please? Can you recall any and are they any different from what we say everyday on the streets about government?

Or you want to tell me, the statements were inciting because Nnamdi Kanu made them? It all follow the script of popularity he so crave for, Buhari and the likes are indirectly giving him that on a platter.

He is a freedom fighter in my books. You have the right to disagree.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu by DanseMacabre(m): 9:56pm On May 09, 2017
Ishilove:

[center][/center]
My dear, the man, like so many politicians and their stooges has a very evil heart. This is a man who was publicly asking for donations to buy arms to fight the Federal government. This is someone who asked...

No lie. Of course, being a freedom fighter doesn't absolve him from being a politician, and didn't prevent him from using what our politicians are adept at - divisive and ethno-tribalistic lingo to propagate and promote disunity, subtly masquerading as ethnic loyalty. Not also forgetting that of appealing to perceived slights and wrongs that need avenging, or at least addressing.

But as one with an analytic and unbiased mind: an 'intellectual', it is expected to ask if he's the only one that has commited such on behalf of his tribe or ethnic group, even in recent memory.

The terms 'dog and baboon' and 'ungovernable' come to mind.

My problem is that he is quite right, but this isn't the right way to go about it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu by amtalkin(f): 9:59pm On May 09, 2017
sorry1:
Awolowo couldn't even wait to be given conditions, he committed suicide instead, what a coward! cheesy
Shots fired
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu by DanseMacabre(m): 10:19pm On May 09, 2017
Progressive01:
I no fit laugh. cheesy cheesy

The nappy headed buffoon now takes pictures in batches if the participants are more than TEN.

fvcking coward who left his soldiers behind. cheesy

Oya let's juice things up a little fellas, work don close. grin

Omenkalives, if the persona and attitude you adopt on here is anything even remotely resembling that offline (which I strongly believe to be positive, seeing that no one can possibly be filled with this much have and vitriol and expect to be maintain his sanity), then I assure you that you stand a high chance of being afflicted with delusions of grandeur, as well as multiple personality disorder.

Work on yourself man.

Coming from a concerned fellow Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu by GeneralOjukwu: 10:22pm On May 09, 2017
mypassions:
What will you gain from this nonsense ?

..same from the trash you typed...face your bleaching creams and leave me alone.

Are you blind to the other comments on the frontpage? Tura cream has affected your brain,ode buruku!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:38pm On May 09, 2017
Igboesika:
Honour upon honour, respect upon respect, ...What a man !!
This means that all the efforts of enemies of freedom to bring Ikuku ama n'onya down are all in vain.

Biko, onye dika Nnamdi Kanu akokwalam.

God bless the land of rising sun.

LOL let him organize rally or address people life... His room in Kuje is still vacant..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu by AlphaStyles(m): 11:59pm On May 09, 2017
donborg:
be careful what you say or you may end up committing suicide one day!

u can try but will never succeed mark my word

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu by AlphaStyles(m): 12:08am On May 10, 2017
chiagozien:
who and who are we or do you think hausafulani and yoruba can stand against biafrans without the help of some countries.do you know nigerian army died more than biafrans army during 1967 to 1970.

who give u that lie?
u think I didn't read history abi

nd u think Biafra didn't receive help from countries like France Sweden Gabon nd co?
providing them with small bomber planes and weapons

Almighty kor Satellite ni

am from the south but if u think u can ignite ojukwu 2 by splitting my beloved country then u lie

God pass una

we might be a nation under bad rule but we still stand together

u can never split this country that our fore fathers blood and tears fought for

u may try but will never succeed

when we unite I bet u people will seize to exist

get that

I am a proud Nigerian

nd I love my country

God bless Nigeria

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:28am On May 10, 2017
Will make things greater for our lgbo nation Biafra. cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu by Ishilove: 5:31am On May 10, 2017
Oildichotomy:
What are the incitive comments he made please? Can you recall any and are they any different from what we say everyday on the streets about government?

Or you want to tell me, the statements were inciting because Nnamdi Kanu made them? It all follow the script of popularity he so crave for, Buhari and the likes are indirectly giving him that on a platter.

He is a freedom fighter in my books. You have the right to disagree.
And I'm exercising that right wink

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu by franudi: 6:24am On May 10, 2017
Annie939:
he's now the most popular man in the Eastern part of the country
In Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu by franudi: 6:29am On May 10, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
A true leader won't abandon his co-travellers in jail

But he learnt running away from the very best

...the guy who ran to Abidjan with his tail between his legs grin

If you want a Jew to win 100m Olympics, whisper "ABOK*" into his ears...

CHINEKE...wait for me nah! grin
Can an afonja even mention to break away from Nigeria,not to mention taking any action towards that.Cowards of no comperism.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu by AntiPonzihater: 7:33am On May 10, 2017
chibboy:
dilector av litilito bunka
grin grin
Our true dilector and leader of the SW grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu by GeneralOjukwu: 9:06am On May 10, 2017
franudi:
Can an afonja even mention to break away from Nigeria,not to mention taking any action towards that.Cowards of no comperism shocked shocked shocked.

Learn English shocked shocked shocked

The End
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu by GeneralOjukwu: 9:07am On May 10, 2017
amtalkin:

Shots fried shocked shocked shocked

Step 1. Learn English shocked shocked shocked

The End
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu by donborg(m): 9:37am On May 10, 2017
AlphaStyles:

u can try but will never succeed mark my word
ughhh...... i' m afraid.......
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu by chiagozien(m): 11:04am On May 10, 2017
AlphaStyles:

who give u that lie?
u think I didn't read history abi

nd u think Biafra didn't receive help from countries like France Sweden Gabon nd co?
providing them with small bomber planes and weapons

Almighty kor Satellite ni

am from the south but if u think u can ignite ojukwu 2 by splitting my beloved country then u lie

God pass una

we might be a nation under bad rule but we still stand together

u can never split this country that our fore fathers blood and tears fought for

u may try but will never succeed

when we unite I bet u people will seize to exist

get that

I am a proud Nigerian

nd I love my country

God bless Nigeria
i dont give a Bleep about your country all i know is zoo must fall.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu by AlphaStyles(m): 11:16am On May 10, 2017
chiagozien:
i dont give a Bleep about your country all i know is zoo must fall.

my country is not a zoo u animal and this country will never divide

I bet u
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu by chiagozien(m): 12:38pm On May 10, 2017
AlphaStyles:

my country is not a zoo u animal and this country will never divide

I bet u
Then be ready to go down with the zoo the country of savages and animals
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu by AlphaStyles(m): 1:10pm On May 10, 2017
chiagozien:
Then be ready to go down with the zoo the country of savages and animals

we defeated u last time and we will again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu by wasuka14(m): 2:20pm On May 10, 2017
During d last National Confrence organized by gej. Whr una dey dt time?? And if u want refrendum why ur leader asking for donation to buy arms and amunition to fight government??
donborg:
WE WANT REFERENDUM NOT WAR OKAY? And as for your illusion of industrialisation, i refer you to the advice of your former leader awo, 'get thee the political establishment first and every other thing will be added unto you!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu by chiagozien(m): 3:06pm On May 10, 2017
AlphaStyles:

we defeated u last time and we will again
we showed you people peppe before you people cry for international help.with our those countries that help the zoo there will be nothing like you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu by AlphaStyles(m): 5:16pm On May 10, 2017
chiagozien:
we showed you people peppe before you people cry for international help.with our those countries that help the zoo there will be nothing like you.

showed us pepper that we cried for international help?

now I know that ur so called raising sun is an illiterate republic

do u even know history
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu by chiagozien(m): 6:16pm On May 10, 2017
AlphaStyles:

showed us pepper that we cried for international help?

now I know that ur so called raising sun is an illiterate republic

do u even know history
hahaha aboki abi afonja calling the people of the raising sun illiterate.talking about history i dont blame you for that,because i know the zoo dont teach history in school.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu by AlphaStyles(m): 7:45pm On May 10, 2017
chiagozien:
hahaha aboki abi afonja calling the people of the raising sun illiterate.talking about history i dont blame you for that,because i know the zoo dont teach history in school.

look at this fool dem even tell u say I hail from north or west I hail from the south fool

u want me to lecture u on history abi because this page go full idiot
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu by chiagozien(m): 8:02pm On May 10, 2017
AlphaStyles:

look at this fool dem even tell u say I hail from north or west I hail from the south fool

u want me to lecture u on history abi because this page go full idiot
back off
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu by AlphaStyles(m): 8:27pm On May 10, 2017
chiagozien:
back off
nonsense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu by chibboy: 7:07pm On May 11, 2017
AntiPonzihater:
grin grin
Our true dilector and leader of the SW grin grin
hehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos / #OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) / $600m Steel Plant Will Be Nigeria’s Highest Non-oil FDI – Gupta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.