Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Lionel Messi Lookalike Arrested In Iran For Disrupting Public Order (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Lookalike Arrested In Iran For Disrupting Public Order (Photos) (58316 Views)

Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them / David Luiz Pictured With His Lookalike Friend After Last Their Last Match. Pics / Who Is The Winner: Ronaldo Lookalike Vs Messi Lookalike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Arrested In Iran For Disrupting Public Order (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 11:09am On May 09, 2017
wow, striking resemblance i must say, except for that scare on the nose of the Iranian i would have mixed them up.
Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Arrested In Iran For Disrupting Public Order (Photos) by mattmogan88: 11:16am On May 09, 2017
ok messi dey waka anyhow 4 street, u c der life...

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Arrested In Iran For Disrupting Public Order (Photos) by Culin(f): 11:24am On May 09, 2017
But he's bigger than messi
Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Arrested In Iran For Disrupting Public Order (Photos) by MrOlai: 11:25am On May 09, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Arrested In Iran For Disrupting Public Order (Photos) by MrOlai: 11:29am On May 09, 2017
WotzupNG:
An Iranian student, Reza Parastesh, had to be taken to a police station at the weekend because he looks too much like Lionel Messi. This happened after so many people came out to take pictures with him that it almost disrupted public order prompting the Police to wade in. The resemblance is so striking that Eurosport UK was reported to have used his picture instead of that of the Barcelona star in one of their reports.

http://wotzup.ng/lionel-messi-lookalike-almost-jailed-for-disrupting-public-order-picture/

This is one of the problems of sperm donation!

A man and a woman of the same parents end up marrying each other!

A father ends up having sex with his daughter!

A mother ends up having sex with his son!

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Arrested In Iran For Disrupting Public Order (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 11:38am On May 09, 2017
Homers123:
E con still short like Messi, this doppelganger at its peak.
hin go don scatter nunu like mad
Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Arrested In Iran For Disrupting Public Order (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 11:42am On May 09, 2017
guywitzerogal:
U needed attention u don't need a lie title to get dat....show me d pix of police arresting him atleast u have shown us messi like photo

he's everywhere on BBC news and also landed modeling deals
Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Arrested In Iran For Disrupting Public Order (Photos) by AlamienDagash(m): 11:52am On May 09, 2017
crackhouse:
The ear gave him out
Yhur signature just weak me lol
Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Arrested In Iran For Disrupting Public Order (Photos) by AlamienDagash(m): 11:54am On May 09, 2017
If i no c the pic wey police arrest im i will consider dis as side fake news.
Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Arrested In Iran For Disrupting Public Order (Photos) by Homers123(m): 11:56am On May 09, 2017
sunshineV:

hin go don scatter nunu like mad
Bros if na you nko?
Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Arrested In Iran For Disrupting Public Order (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 11:57am On May 09, 2017
Homers123:
Bros if na you nko?

my joystick go come out of some slay mama mouth
Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Arrested In Iran For Disrupting Public Order (Photos) by Homers123(m): 12:00pm On May 09, 2017
sunshineV:

my joystick go come out of some slay mama mouth
Na to get my own Harem.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Arrested In Iran For Disrupting Public Order (Photos) by dechar(m): 12:07pm On May 09, 2017
adontcare:
Wow. He may be Lionel mesdi's twin
na real mesdi twin, you better care from now on and change that your name
Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Arrested In Iran For Disrupting Public Order (Photos) by saudyarmani(m): 12:12pm On May 09, 2017
God is great
Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Arrested In Iran For Disrupting Public Order (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 09, 2017
Saintsquare:
lol now look at it from the angle of using it to make money.....

He only said what he would do if he had that kind of resemblance , Nigerian men and free pvssy. Not surprised that most men only looked at it from the angle of sleeping with ladies SMH.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Arrested In Iran For Disrupting Public Order (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 3:56pm On May 09, 2017
MrOlai:

This is one of the problems of sperm donation!

A man and a woman of the same parents end up marrying each other!

A father ends up having sex with his daughter!

A mother ends up having sex with his son!

I wish you knew all the stewpid things you just spewed here don't make any sense wrt to the topic
Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Arrested In Iran For Disrupting Public Order (Photos) by Saintsquare(m): 4:49pm On May 09, 2017
neoapocalypse:

He only said what he would do if he had that kind of resemblance , Nigerian men and free pvssy. Not surprised that most men only looked at it from the angle of sleeping with ladies SMH.
lol our libido no get chill o
Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Arrested In Iran For Disrupting Public Order (Photos) by anukulapo: 5:59pm On May 09, 2017
Pirated copy!
The people no mind...lolz
Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Arrested In Iran For Disrupting Public Order (Photos) by Basfaq(m): 6:06pm On May 09, 2017
illitrate:
hahaha barcelona should just take this guy and sell to madrid for 100million euro grin grin grin
see brain scammer. grin.yahoo boyz grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Arrested In Iran For Disrupting Public Order (Photos) by Basfaq(m): 6:07pm On May 09, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
: shocked

Please what is the meaning of the hand sign by that Hijab girl in the 6th picture undecided

Is it what I am thinking?
What you are thinking grin
Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Arrested In Iran For Disrupting Public Order (Photos) by Basfaq(m): 6:15pm On May 09, 2017
TheLogicalMind:
This one weak me......

MEANWHILE, LOOK AT THOSE FUNKY HIJAB WEARING SLAY QUEENS grin IRAN'S FULL NAME IS "THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN." THE ONES IN NIGERIA WILL BE FORMING MORE ISLAMIC THAN THE ARABS, WHILE THEIR SISTERS IN THE MIDDLE EAST ARE TWERKING grin

For them to be in the middle east means that their more religious than those here?, no.Being religious means full submission to the will of your Creator.You may be leaving in Saudi and not religious. Islam is to follow the will of Allah fully, not what my pastor said undecided.That why you people mistook book boys for Islamic sect grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Arrested In Iran For Disrupting Public Order (Photos) by elsomm(m): 8:21pm On May 09, 2017
Olasco93:
Can't someone resemble someone else in peace again. What about me that resemble BANKY?

Which of the Bankis?

Banki Moon or Banky W?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Arrested In Iran For Disrupting Public Order (Photos) by tk4rd: 11:40pm On May 09, 2017
TheLogicalMind:
This one weak me......

MEANWHILE, LOOK AT THOSE FUNKY HIJAB WEARING SLAY QUEENS grin IRAN'S FULL NAME IS "THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN." THE ONES IN NIGERIA WILL BE FORMING MORE ISLAMIC THAN THE ARABS, WHILE THEIR SISTERS IN THE MIDDLE EAST ARE TWERKING grin

Guy,, drop the link to the full hijab twerk videos naa
grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Arrested In Iran For Disrupting Public Order (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 12:08am On May 10, 2017
If Messi meets him,he wouldn't believe his eyes,more like lost twins

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Arrested In Iran For Disrupting Public Order (Photos) by guywitzerogal(m): 3:09pm On May 10, 2017
factwriter:

So a police arresting someone will briefly pose for snapshot
ask ursef
Re: Lionel Messi Lookalike Arrested In Iran For Disrupting Public Order (Photos) by barallanee(f): 4:05am On May 11, 2017
See clean boy...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua / Serena Williams Is Pregnant / Nigeria Vs Guinea: Africa U-17 Cup Of Nations, Semifinals. 9 - 10 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.