Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

"We Didnt Have Sex Till Our Wedding Night"newlyweds Justin Bieber & Hailey(photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "We Didnt Have Sex Till Our Wedding Night"newlyweds Justin Bieber & Hailey(photo (5725 Views)

FINALLY! Justin Bieber & Hailey Baldwin Set For Their Wedding In September(picz) / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit / Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Didnt Have Sex Till Our Wedding Night"newlyweds Justin Bieber & Hailey(photo by realmedia(f): 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin cover Vogue magazine's latest edition as they reveal they saved themselves for marriage

Newlyweds Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin are the cover stars for Vogue's March 2019 issue.

The couple got married last September at a lower Manhattan courthouse after a twelve-week romance and a nearly ten-year friendship.

They revealed to Vogue that they saved themselves for marriage. The couple said abstaining from sex till they were married was the perfect decision they ever made.

Justin Bieber said that his religious beliefs were one of the reasons why he chose not to have sex with Hailey until they had had their wedding. The singer added that he had an issue with sex and when he started dating Hailey in June 2018 he had been celibate already for more than a year.

Justin said:

God doesn’t ask us not to have sex for him because he wants rules and stuff. He’s like, I’m trying to protect you from hurt and pain. I think sex can cause a lot of pain.

Sometimes people have sex because they don’t feel good enough. Because they lack self-worth. Women do that, and guys do that.

I wanted to rededicate myself to God in that way because I really felt it was better for the condition of my soul. And I believe that God blessed me with Hailey as a result.

There are perks. You get rewarded for goodbehaviour.

Justin and Hailey first met in 2009 but they didn’t officially start dating until 2016. Their romance was short-lived, though, and Hailey admitted they ‘didn’t speak for quite some time’ following their first break-up, which is when Justin rekindled his romance with Selena Gomez.

However, the pair got back in touch in June 2018 after reconnecting as friends at a Hillsong church service in Manhattan and now they are husband and wife.

More photos below.

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/02/justin-bieber-and-hailey-baldwin-cover.html

lalasticlala, mynd44

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Didnt Have Sex Till Our Wedding Night"newlyweds Justin Bieber & Hailey(photo by realmedia(f): 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2019

Re: "We Didnt Have Sex Till Our Wedding Night"newlyweds Justin Bieber & Hailey(photo by Tamarapetty(f): 4:14pm On Feb 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: "We Didnt Have Sex Till Our Wedding Night"newlyweds Justin Bieber & Hailey(photo by StupidInyamiri: 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hmm
My humor is extremely dry and sarcastic. 99% of the time, I'm not being mean in my replies. I'm actually a very nice person. If you've irked me, it will be glaringly obvious and you'll see the other 1%
Re: "We Didnt Have Sex Till Our Wedding Night"newlyweds Justin Bieber & Hailey(photo by lilmax(m): 4:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
no wonder he no longer get it

doesn't sing anymore,the sex took his voice

this is the disadvantage of sex
Re: "We Didnt Have Sex Till Our Wedding Night"newlyweds Justin Bieber & Hailey(photo by tuzle(m): 4:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
This small boy that year, how time flies

4 Likes

Re: "We Didnt Have Sex Till Our Wedding Night"newlyweds Justin Bieber & Hailey(photo by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
Getting exposed to fame at an early age comes with its cons.Many mishandle the unprecedented fame they attain at that early age that it subsequently colours their lifestyle negatively.
Seeing this picture immediately reminded me of how ingenuous Justin looked in the video of "baby".Nobody would have believed that he would turn out to have his body covered up in tattooes in addition to fact that he now smokes and drinks excessively.He has been found culpable of drunken driving and other misdemeanors on several occasions.As a result,he was banned from performing in china on the account of his distasteful behaviours.
In a nutshell,Justin bieber is an exemplar of a good boy gone bad as a result of an inability on his part and on those around him to manage the sudden fame and attention he was exposed to at a very young age.Wizkid and Chris Brown are also good examples.

2 Likes

Re: "We Didnt Have Sex Till Our Wedding Night"newlyweds Justin Bieber & Hailey(photo by Hintona(f): 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
I just can't believe this
It's hard to believe

1 Like

Re: "We Didnt Have Sex Till Our Wedding Night"newlyweds Justin Bieber & Hailey(photo by Chipink(f): 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
angry
Re: "We Didnt Have Sex Till Our Wedding Night"newlyweds Justin Bieber & Hailey(photo by clive2u(m): 6:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
see fine pre wedding photo. if na edo people own na so dem go dey fly like jet li
Re: "We Didnt Have Sex Till Our Wedding Night"newlyweds Justin Bieber & Hailey(photo by Nationalfairy(f): 8:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
clive2u:
see fine pre wedding photo. if na edo people own na so dem go dey fly like jet li

Lol.
They are married.
Re: "We Didnt Have Sex Till Our Wedding Night"newlyweds Justin Bieber & Hailey(photo by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
Werin concern us?
Re: "We Didnt Have Sex Till Our Wedding Night"newlyweds Justin Bieber & Hailey(photo by 1stHooligan(m): 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
Oh OK so I guess he met her as a virgin?

1 Like

Re: "We Didnt Have Sex Till Our Wedding Night"newlyweds Justin Bieber & Hailey(photo by Daviddson(m): 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
This guy is inching towards being a born again Christian. I hope he follows it through, completely.

4 Likes

Re: "We Didnt Have Sex Till Our Wedding Night"newlyweds Justin Bieber & Hailey(photo by ValCon888: 4:17am On Feb 08, 2019
See as all the girls for nairaland dey vex. Even those pretending to be happy are sad in their soul.

2 Likes

Re: "We Didnt Have Sex Till Our Wedding Night"newlyweds Justin Bieber & Hailey(photo by Speedyconnect15: 6:34am On Feb 08, 2019
Cuties.
Re: "We Didnt Have Sex Till Our Wedding Night"newlyweds Justin Bieber & Hailey(photo by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 08, 2019
lilmax:

I don't get it. you meant JB don't sing again? lol
Re: "We Didnt Have Sex Till Our Wedding Night"newlyweds Justin Bieber & Hailey(photo by Mightyraw(m): 6:55am On Feb 08, 2019
Hintona:
I just can't believe this
It's hard to believe
Why so hard
Premarital sex is a sin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Didnt Have Sex Till Our Wedding Night"newlyweds Justin Bieber & Hailey(photo by sutsef154: 8:56am On Feb 08, 2019
wonderful justin try sha if nah true
Re: "We Didnt Have Sex Till Our Wedding Night"newlyweds Justin Bieber & Hailey(photo by samisj4real(m): 11:17am On Feb 08, 2019
lilmax:

Shut up shey na you take the chorus of NO BRAINER
Re: "We Didnt Have Sex Till Our Wedding Night"newlyweds Justin Bieber & Hailey(photo by ifeanyiatuadu: 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
very cute couple, they would make the cutest kids ever
Re: "We Didnt Have Sex Till Our Wedding Night"newlyweds Justin Bieber & Hailey(photo by Hintona(f): 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mightyraw:

Why so hard
Premarital sex is a sin
They r celebrities it must have been hard, the temptations they must have faced kudos to them they really tried
Re: "We Didnt Have Sex Till Our Wedding Night"newlyweds Justin Bieber & Hailey(photo by Justbeingreal(m): 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
IF it's really true......kudos to them celibacy is difficult if you have ones tasted sex..
Re: "We Didnt Have Sex Till Our Wedding Night"newlyweds Justin Bieber & Hailey(photo by DRPAIT123(m): 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
and some pple that you have nothing done finish all the styles for this world before wedding
Re: "We Didnt Have Sex Till Our Wedding Night"newlyweds Justin Bieber & Hailey(photo by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
guy u try well
Re: "We Didnt Have Sex Till Our Wedding Night"newlyweds Justin Bieber & Hailey(photo by Bamz(m): 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
Many people will avoid / ignore this thread like a plague. grin
Re: "We Didnt Have Sex Till Our Wedding Night"newlyweds Justin Bieber & Hailey(photo by hitman131: 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
swear down wink
Re: "We Didnt Have Sex Till Our Wedding Night"newlyweds Justin Bieber & Hailey(photo by Mightyraw(m): 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
Hintona:

They r celebrities it must have been hard, the temptations they must have faced kudos to them they really tried
They are human with flesh and bone like you,
So if you abstain, they can too

We all get tempted
Re: "We Didnt Have Sex Till Our Wedding Night"newlyweds Justin Bieber & Hailey(photo by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
Oh wow!
Never knew that they had been married since last year!
I'm especially thankful to God for reaching out to Justin. I pray that he remains on the right path.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija - Tacha And Seyi In Bed Doing It Again / Davido Buys New Rolex Watch Of 1.5 Million / MEET: Jyoti Amge :the World's Shortest Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.