Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo (415839 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Toyin223(f): 9:56am On May 16, 2017
Why Can We Reported Her
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Dotwillis1(m): 9:58am On May 16, 2017
rachealfst:
Just tell her to stop posting. Thanks, I appreciate your concern.

check out this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2120260/dealing-plagiarism-nairaland-stories-rogue
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Dotwillis1(m): 10:01am On May 16, 2017
kajsa08:

she would know her name na and i know she's definitely a commenter/member.
and the prsn will come here and be like ....' Op please update oo I'm enjoying the story...more updates pls..you are best ' ...
Chai , people wicked sha...
undecided

4 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Lilyjoe567(f): 10:04am On May 16, 2017
Rachaelfst, just came back from chatting with her. She agreed it's not hers, said she got it from her school group chat
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Dotwillis1(m): 10:06am On May 16, 2017
Lilyjoe567:

Rachaelfst, just came back from chatting with her. She agreed it's not hers, said she got it from her school group chat
and you believe that lie...
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Lilyjoe567(f): 10:12am On May 16, 2017
Dotwillis1:
and you believe that lie...

Not even for a slightest bit

Just wondering what to say to her, since I seemed nice chatting with her. If not, she would've blocked me
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 10:13am On May 16, 2017
Lilyjoe567:

Then why did she block me? She's lying. I couldn't get to her at all, I can't comment. In fact when I search for her on Facebook it says 'No result found' I had to go through google to view her wall.
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Lilyjoe567(f): 10:14am On May 16, 2017
rachealfst:
Then why did she block me? She's lying. I couldn't get to her at all, I can't comment. In fact when I search for her on Facebook it says 'No result found' I had to go through google to view her wall.

So, what are you gonna do?
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by kajsa08: 10:15am On May 16, 2017
Dotwillis1:
and the thief will come here and be like ....' Op please update oo I'm enjoying the story...more updates pls..you are best ' ...
Chai , people wicked sha...
undecided
hahaha this got me bro grin all d prayers being said on d page will work against her.
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by kajsa08: 10:20am On May 16, 2017
@rachaelfst join d group, create a post exposing her. its just that facebook copyright isn't solid.
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Dotwillis1(m): 10:22am On May 16, 2017
Lilyjoe567:

Not even for a slightest bit

Just wondering what to say to her, since I seemed nice chatting with her. If not, she would've blocked me
she's very good at what she does. I was tryna search for her profile now and I realized she blocked me already. Still wondering how she know ma profile name. .

Op please don't feel discouraged.. I'm sure now that the fowl ass bn revealed... She won't dare it anymore
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by kajsa08: 10:32am On May 16, 2017
Dotwillis1:
she's very good at what she does. I was tryna search for her profile now and I realized she blocked me already. Still wondering how she know ma profile name. .

Op please don't feel discouraged.. I'm sure now that the fowl ass bn revealed... She won't dare it anymore
she hasn't blocked u. just join d group n search for the post.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by nikz(f): 10:34am On May 16, 2017
This is interesting! Keep it up
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 10:36am On May 16, 2017
Lilyjoe567:

So, what are you gonna do?
She just message me now telling me the same lies but she said she'll delete them.
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 10:39am On May 16, 2017
Dotwillis1:

Thanks so much. I appreciate your efforts. She had msg me and promise to delete it.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Lilyjoe567(f): 10:43am On May 16, 2017
rachealfst:
She just message me now telling me the same lies but she said she'll delete them.

Okay, she better
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by marve20: 10:54am On May 16, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 10:59am On May 16, 2017
Lilyjoe567:

Okay, she better
She just sent another message, she said she doesn't know how to delete on her Facebook wall, she asked me to teach her.lol

She has deleted the posts.
Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Nobody: 11:02am On May 16, 2017
rachealfst:
Thanks sis, God bless you. Good morning

Good morning..
you welcome
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Nobody: 11:10am On May 16, 2017
Lilyjoe567:

Same thing she told me and I told her she could have at least post the link, Nigerians don't take copy law rights serious..
@rachealfst, think of selling your stories to site like okadabooks, hence, no one will be able to copy and take credits for your hardwork.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Adesina12: 11:19am On May 16, 2017
rachealfst:
She just sent another message, she said she doesn't know how to delete on her Facebook wall, she asked me to teach her.lol

Thanks everyone!

So someone is stealing our delicious romantic story without our consent abi....

Courrrrrrrrtttttt!!!!!

Mummy Anike don't mind her....let's forge ahead...

She is storymanizer.... grin

Next posting please....waiting

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by cyndylove64(f): 11:35am On May 16, 2017
Have missed alot is good to be back#TY PRAISE I SIGHT U,U NO MENTION ME# AS FOR OWOLABI KOKO THE THUNDER DAT WILL STRIKE U EHN IS COMING IN FORM OF DOCTOR PRESCRIPTION;ONE IN THE MORNING,ONE IN THE AFTERNOON AND ONE IN THE NIGHT.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by kajsa08: 11:38am On May 16, 2017
rachealfst:

Thanks everyone!
on her wall, yes but its still in d group. maybe she's still deleting

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by holufunmie(f): 11:48am On May 16, 2017
rachealfst,,where art thou??,,m hungry for more updates,,pls help a sis in need.

2 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Toyin223(f): 12:01pm On May 16, 2017
Thank God U Ar Back I Hav Miss U Sweetheart

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 12:24pm On May 16, 2017
kajsa08:

on her wall, yes but its still in d group. maybe she's still deleting
Thanks sis, I just msg her now. She said she can't delete the ones on the group chat.
She also said she did not block me.
Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by EvaJael(f): 12:38pm On May 16, 2017
People can be daft o. Wah does it take for her to simply take common permission from the writer and acknowledge her? Rachealfst, don't worry. Soon and very soon...yeye go smell

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by hallarbee01: 1:55pm On May 16, 2017
Rachealfst, thanks for the dedication, I really appreciate it. For some days now your stories have been keeping me busy, it took me out of that boredom of been alone are home doing nothing. The source(s) of that inspirational writing will continue to grow well...by His grace (A'ameen). pls do mention my name in any of your writeup for me to read, you made me developed the habit of reading here on Nairaland.
once again, thanks for the dedication.
I'm honored!

2 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by hizzypearl(f): 1:56pm On May 16, 2017
tongue tongue tongue tongue, (panting heavily)
i caught up at last... what im sure of is dat, admiral is tinuke's father... madam anike, no vex jare, those pple posting ur stories just want to get fame tru u ni.. wetin be her fbk username make i go hammer her... dnt mind them, ibukun olohun lo n muni laa, lai fi laalaa kun... no mind them.. weldone ma, im anxious, continue with the story ma.. thumps up

2 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rchilee: 2:23pm On May 16, 2017
Nice story.

1 Like

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by neurojosh(m): 3:11pm On May 16, 2017
wow!! its been long since i read interesting stories on nairaland... this is awesome, i must say.

2 Likes

Re: ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo by BlissfulJeff(m): 3:31pm On May 16, 2017
Am back again,tnx rachealfst and creeza for the invite.make i carry chair sitdon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (51) (Reply)

Hidden Diamonds / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) / The Hole In The Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.