Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Can And Where Will I Exchange My Libyan Dinars To Naira In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can And Where Will I Exchange My Libyan Dinars To Naira In Nigeria (2427 Views)

CBN Seeks End To Naira Mutilation / I Need Someone To Exchange My Dollar To Naira / Where Can I Exchange Dollar($) To Naira In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can And Where Will I Exchange My Libyan Dinars To Naira In Nigeria by babadey(m): 7:21pm On May 08, 2017
Im presently in a border town (Ghadames) near Algeria and i will be visiting home soon. The issue is, Euro and dollars has collasped drastically here and to buy from here to take home is a ripp-off.

1 libyan dinar - 200 naira
100 euro - 1000 dinars

If i decide to buy 100 euro which is 1000 dinars (thats 200,000 naira) and go exchange it in nigeria, i will be given something like 50,000 naira. So u can see the ripp-off.

Can banks in nigeria do the exchange or the black market is better?
Who has done it before?
Re: Can And Where Will I Exchange My Libyan Dinars To Naira In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 08, 2017
Sow it as a seed in my life

It is a lose-lose situation for you

And I will pray for you.
Re: Can And Where Will I Exchange My Libyan Dinars To Naira In Nigeria by umar745(m): 7:35pm On May 08, 2017
You better change it there at any rate, because if you bring it to Nigeria it would be worthless.

And if by a miracle you see someone willing to accept it, they'll change it to dollar before changing to naira. Not dinar to naira directly
Re: Can And Where Will I Exchange My Libyan Dinars To Naira In Nigeria by acher: 7:38pm On May 08, 2017
Bro i need your dinar. Check my signature for my contact let's relate. Calls or WhatsApp
Re: Can And Where Will I Exchange My Libyan Dinars To Naira In Nigeria by agarawu23(m): 8:08pm On May 08, 2017
babadey:
Im presently in a border town (Ghadames) near Algeria and i will be visiting home soon. The issue is, Euro and dollars has collasped drastically here and to buy from here to take home is a ripp-off.

100 euro - 1000 dinars

If i decide to buy 100 euro which is 1000 dinars (thats 200,000 naira) and go exchange it in nigeria, i will be given something like 50,000 naira. So u can see the ripp-off.

Who has done it before?
that's a big lie...
Libyan 1000 dinar cant exchange for 100 euros. In aAll north Africa, Libya has the highest value in their currency...followed by Tunisia.

Don't let them rip u off, those Arab guys are criminals.
Bringing dinars to Nigeria is a WASTE, nobody will buy it from u
Re: Can And Where Will I Exchange My Libyan Dinars To Naira In Nigeria by babadey(m): 8:58pm On May 08, 2017
agarawu23:
that's a big lie...
Libyan 1000 dinar cant exchange for 100 euros. In aAll north Africa, Libya has the highest value in their currency...followed by Tunisia.

Don't let them rip u off, those Arab guys are criminals.
Bringing dinars to Nigeria is a WASTE, nobody will buy it from u

Bro, I live here. U cant know what, about here, more than I do. Libyan currency is wack now. Tunisia is the highest so far in north africa.
Re: Can And Where Will I Exchange My Libyan Dinars To Naira In Nigeria by babadey(m): 8:59pm On May 08, 2017
acher:
Bro i need your dinar. Check my signature for my contact let's relate. Calls or WhatsApp

Relate in what way? Lets discuss it here! No offence!
Re: Can And Where Will I Exchange My Libyan Dinars To Naira In Nigeria by babadey(m): 9:01pm On May 08, 2017
umar745:
You better change it there at any rate, because if you bring it to Nigeria it would be worthless.

And if by a miracle you see someone willing to accept it, they'll change it to dollar before changing to naira. Not dinar to naira directly
Thanks
Re: Can And Where Will I Exchange My Libyan Dinars To Naira In Nigeria by babadey(m): 9:05pm On May 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Sow it as a seed in my life

It is a lose-lose situation for you

And I will pray for you.

Why should a man sow a seed that will be a lose-lose in his life?

Pray? I think i will pass! cool
Re: Can And Where Will I Exchange My Libyan Dinars To Naira In Nigeria by acher: 8:56am On May 09, 2017
babadey:

Relate in what way? Lets discuss it here! No offence!

Lol. You want us to start chatting here on Nairaland? Call me or send me a message on WhatsApp. That's all i can say
Re: Can And Where Will I Exchange My Libyan Dinars To Naira In Nigeria by chordrylateral(m): 9:21am On May 09, 2017
Bro buy bitcoin with your libya dinar and keep in your block chain wallet then come to Nigeria to sell your bitcoin for naira.

If you can get bitcoin with your libya dinar it will help you a lot.here is brake down of what am saying

1bitcoin=2346.63 libya dinar

1bitcoin=1699.72$(blockchain)

1$=#400

Even though at worst you'd sell at #370/$ and you can buy 1 bitcoin at 2500 libya dinar.but you'll have to be very careful in your dealing to avoid scammers.
babadey:

100 euro - 1000 dinars

Who has done it before?
Re: Can And Where Will I Exchange My Libyan Dinars To Naira In Nigeria by kchiny: 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
acher:
Do u need Libyan dinar
Re: Can And Where Will I Exchange My Libyan Dinars To Naira In Nigeria by ugbengasin34: 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
Folks Visit

WWW.MALOOFX.COM

These guys “Quality Check” their rates and ensure it aligns with the 3 sources they get rates from.

Maloofx collect rates from Lagos, Abuja, & PH. They do this as a way of Quality Control. Most at times they are close with a difference of N5 to N15 at most.

Maloofx is the new kid on the block, I know the guys who develop it, and they have good experience with Forex trade. Not only do they bring you information from the parallel/black market rates across 3 cities (Abuja, Lagos & PH) in Nigeria, they also show you the comparison of the rates in the Diaspora (Abroad folks).

London folks no need to call Peckham.

Know the true rate after removing “Dealers” commission

Have fun.

(1) (Reply)

We Urgently Need Cow Gallstones (we Will Pay $44 Per Gram) / Where Can I Get A Loan Of 300k? / How To Start The Production Of Charcoal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.